Server time: 2019-05-20, 09:26
DaRsnn

Mistress

*Kendrick pushes down the PTT*

"Alrighty, um, Mistress it is I, Kendrick, you know, the one you claimed at the castle, I had a minor fall, sprained my ankle but I'm all good now, I'm not sure if Stefan gave you a frequency or not but if you can't find me contact me on this one, and you can...continue to...claim me? Not sure but yeah, see you soon."

*Kendrick releases the PTT*

Savanna is braiding her long, light colored hair when the transmission comes through. She completes the braid and ties off the end with a turquoise ribbon, wrapping the end carefully into an aesthetic coil. Only after she is satisfied does she reach for her own radio.

" It is good that you have reached out. Though I have permitted you to call me Mistress, know that you have not earned that permission as of yet. I allow it because I see undeveloped potential in you. I feel you are worthy of my time. Maybe.

Between now and when we meet again you are to do the following. Consider what makes you valuable to me and be prepared to articulate it clearly. Do not restrict yourself to attributes of a sexual nature. I would not make use of them for myself, though there is a market for it. Consider when you have been successful, or could have been successful to identify your own talents. Consider tactics that you tend to use when backed into a metaphorical corner.

I expect a lot. I demand absolute devotion and obedience. I expect both of these things to be expressed publicly and frequently, and without reserve or sarcasm. I do not tolerate sarcasm or insincerity.

Should you demonstrate your worthiness, you will be rewarded. I expect a lot, but my expectations are clear and predictable. And I offer absolute freedom. I offer freedom from your own mind. I can see in you the potential that you cannot see in yourself. Through me, you can be more than you have ever allowed yourself to consciously fantasize. Through me, you can be the person that you can only imagine when your mind is blank and empty and your vulnerability allows the unconscious dreams of your psyche penetrate your defenses, escaping from where you have hidden them away.

This not a joke. So do not treat it like one. Eviscerate that flippant, nonchalance that you demonstrated at our last interaction and dispose of it. I see it as the protective shield that it is and am bored and displeased by it. I demand authenticity.

To proceed from here, declare your obedience to me. Do it here, publicly and with sincerity. Fail to do so and I will consider our partnership permanently and irreparably severed"

*Kendrick pushes down the PTT, sweat drips from his forehead*

"You have my word, I will stand by your side, my hand in your pocket, my gun at the ready, I will give to you my all and if my all is not good enough then I will strive to be better for you, my desires, be them various and complicated, do not steep so low as to demand mere childish wishes, I have more dignity than that of a puny degenerate, you are my calling, and I will make it my everlasting mission to serve you as the rightful, honorable person that you are. Teach me.. for I want to learn...I know many people, and many people know me, I know how to get things done, and I know who we can use to achieve what we can't by ourselves."

*Kendrick releases the PTT, and begins snacking on a juicy plum*

*Manny grabs onto his radio after hearing this random message and presses the button*

Goddamn Señorita, you're on your kinky shit, ese!

*After some laughter he releases the button *

*Manny grabs on his radio again after laughing hard and speaks*

Señorita I think you want a real man who treats you right, not sum' goofy ass culo who calls you his "Mistress", such a  pussy pendejo. You see back in East-L.A. they called me the "El Tigre" or "El Niño", Imma treat you like a real woman, you feel me buena cosa? Just hit me up! 

*Manny removes his finger from the button*

Savanna's voice is warm and sweet.

“I am pleased by your sincerity, Kendrick. I will be in touch with further instructions.”

Her tone becomes casual.

“And to the other man. You are not needed.”

*Manny grabs on his radio*

Daaaamnnn, señorita! You're rejecting the good cholo?!

*Manny releases the radio button*

*Ash picks up his radio chuckling, PTT*

God you fucking Mexicans are like a plague you just dont fucking go away

Let this weird dominatrix lady forfill her strange needs and keep to your right hand señorita.

*smiling to himself he released the PTT*

Posted (edited)

* Manny presses the PTT button. *
Ay, vato, mind your own business or something? You tryna' bully me for no reason, ese, that's some dangerous shit man.
Like you are being racist and shit ese, the fuck. 
Damn homie, being such a pendejo dawg, no need for that. 

A la mierda con tu mama or something homie. 
* Manny releases the PTT button. *

Edited by LumenRP

*Dmitry hears the radio broadcast and lets out a long laugh wile pressing the PTT* 

Did i accidentally come across some sex line? I don't know what you are on Mr. Kendrick but i want some of it, mind sharing some?

*He starts laughing and takes a shot of vodka* 

Where can i sign up for this kind of pastime? Sounds like it's plenty of fun and i'm in grave need of some fun before this world consumes me and i fall in the dirt a dead man. 

*He releases the PTT* 

*Kendrick pushes down the PTT*

"I mean I don't know much about the woman so I can't speak on behalf of her, but by all means try and find her yourself, see what she says to you, she might want some of what you're offering, might be in luck mate."

*Kendrick releases the PTT*

*Ryan hits his PTT*

"Hello miss Washington its Ryan i just want to confirm to you that Mr Kendrick here does still belong to me and the family until further notice and we will be expecting a good payment for this man thanks."

*Releases PTT*