Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 17:28
Sign in to follow this  
Joah

S1: Stary Yar - NVFL

Server and location: S1 - Stary Yar

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 5/13/2019 (03:30 GMT)

Your in-game name: Dean Lockwood

Names of allies involved: Mason Versock, Chase Gilbert, Ryan Jenkins, Frank Luce, Hunter Moroz, George, Sasquatch, - Others were involved I may not know all names (8+ On our Side)

Name of suspect/s: The Asylum (2 in specific)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): (One of my Team Members RyanTR Perspective)

A detailed description of the events: 
Ryan and the asylum showed up to our camp, We held them up. 8v2. 

Situation: The Asylum was attempting to make us allies and informed us they are allied with an enemy of the Mafia called "The House" which put the Mafia on edge. A member from Mac Tire came up to us and told us Kamenici were on their way and we need to take them hostage for them until the Kamenici arrived. So we did. Upon taking the 2 hostages even though massively outnumbered, they opened fire on us. 

Posted (edited)

I will post my POV soon.
You do know two ppl initiating and the rest pointing guns does not give you any rights neither was any reason to comply as only one guy pulls a riffle so a 2-2 I couldn't even hear the second guy initiated due to a VoIP bug or gunshots.

Edit:
As you can see in the clip I shoot the first guy in the face from the blood splatter but it does no dmg I shoot him in the chest as well nothing happens because this game is amazing, then a guy that can be seen in the clip says hands up when I'm in the middle of shooting that I cannot hear starts shooting at me from behind killing me after the other goes uncon, Ryan mag dumps the guy who started shooting then a 3'rd guy ran and pulled a gun out  and started shooting him, ending with a fight that should have been a 2 v 1 or 2 v 2 max into a fight with people who had never initiated showed hostile intent or simply shot from an intiation that was done whilst I was none compliant all because you thought we were allied with House even after we told them we aren't and that we don't fight alongside them, you then say it's because we torture people funny thing about that is that you let the torture queen herself go with no dmg done to her but a finger and small blisters on Dylan, this felt like a forced fight just for the sake of a fight as you had all the info about our intentions with them and what aliances we had.

vHcg1mA.png
Two people aiming guns and the other does his initiations whilst I'm not complying.
3'rd pulls out a gun as I'm already shooting and kills Ryan after the fight has begun without an initiation.
Next time you do an initiation do a planned one with everyone involved participating and not just randomly start gassing fools as you guys aren't approved or even showed any form of hostile intent.
You gain no rights from us killing your friends unless you initiated.

Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights cannot be shared and apply only for your character.

I have no footage as I wasn't expecting something that was being RPed out to be turned into a fight for jokes.

Edited by Eagle

Posted (edited)

@Eagle You're inside our camp, it should be safe to assume an initiation by a couple of members means everyone is going to draw weapons. That's typically how it works. That's all I'll be replying here unless addressed by an admin.

All groups were in agreeance to take you, hostage, So yes. It is fine. Your argument of approved groups does not hold as members of all the groups came together to work together.

Meaning all members were in agreeance, and members that may have not been aware are apart of all these groups.

Edited by Joah

Post update with everything that needs to be said from my side, if staff have any questions please hit me up here.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Joah said:

All groups were in agreeance to take you, hostage, So yes. It is fine. Your argument of approved groups does not hold as members of all the groups came together to work together.

Meaning all members were in agreeance, and members that may have not been aware are apart of all these groups.

Your internal RP does not change the situation or how rules work, we had no idea you were going to do that. All I saw was one member aim a gun in my face than from the vod another sneak initiates whilst I'm shooting from behind and then after shots start flying only then your guys who don't initiate draw weapons and shoot sorry but your argument of NVFL is completely invalid as in my eyes only one attacked. Any and all members who didn't initiate or showed hostile intent is guilty of RDM or attempted RDM.

Edited by Eagle

Posted (edited)

Hello TheMrGasMask here with my POV of what happened on my end

Hunter Moroz POV: Ryan turned up at the camp asking about Emma and Dylan while also mentioning that he would radio House and his family for backup if shit was to go south basically. Me and him get to talking about what happened to Giggles who was tortured by Emma, Dylan and a woman called Grace. Now during this, I was on the radio with both Mac Tire and Kamenici and was given instructions to keep Ryan at the base until Kamenici turned up which is when Stefan (Eagle) showed up. I once again explain to him what had happened involving Emma and Dylan at the camp just yesterday and informed him what happened to Dylan. Now during this time again I tell Kamenici and Mac Tire that he had arrived and I was given permission by both of them to take them as a hostage until Kamenici turned up so they could question both of them. I asked Dean if he and his guys could assist me in the capture of these two and he agreed. I told him I give a signal when to do so. Stefan and Ryan are now in the middle of the camp as Dean's group had also begun to enter the middle of the camp. Now this is when I gave the order to give the drop as I also told them to put their hands up but as shown in the video it ended up in a blood bath basically. 

I am of course willing to talk to @Eagle and @Lorcan OOC in Discord if we can come to an understanding along with @Joah

EDIT: As to what @Eagle said involving VoIP bug or gunshots that was most likely mine as I was not expecting bullets to fly so quickly and for the past couple of days I've had people tell me OOC that my voice is somewhat buggy/lagging during a large group of people. Also, I can hear my voice say "Hands up!.." even though my full sentence was "Hands up or you die! Guns on the floor!"

Edited by TheMrGasMask

Posted (edited)

After speaking with the "accusers" / etc. I've come to talking terms without talking to the "accused".

We want to drop this. No worries m8. Next time just value you your life a bit more.

Edited by Joah

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Joah said:

After speaking with the "accusers" / etc. I've come to talking terms without talking to the "accused".

We want to drop this. No worries m8. Next time just value you your life a bit more.

Yeah, no problem mate next time read the rules and do your initiation proper.

This report can be closed.

Edited by Eagle

Staff have reviewed this report and come to a conclusion.

We will abide by OP's wishes and close this report, however, you should all keep in mind that unless everybody is in an approved group, everybody must individually initiate in situations like these.

With that, the following applies:

//Report closed

Signed by: @Onyx & @Samti