Server time: 2019-05-19, 09:26
Games Dean

S1 Novoselki: Invalid Kill & Bad RP

Posted (edited)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Roughly 2:15 PM PST which was 15 minutes ago (I don't know the server time I'm sorry 😞)

Your in game name: Beckett Hendricks

Names of allies involved: n/a

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none active in situation

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I had just woken up to do my guardly duties of keeping the base safe, and I noticed a hole in the wall. I ran downstairs to make sure everything was okay, and I see this guy stuck in my wall. I tell him to put his hands up, ask him some questions about the base, he lies and says that he wasn't the one who raided me, just that he was taking advantage of a hole in the wall. I knew this was untrue. He says there are some guys in the hill, so I realize that he has friends. I ask to see if he's taken anything from me so I asked him to drop his clothes, so I can make sure he didn't steal anything, then I'd re-fortify my broken walls and protect it from the inside.

He then pulls out a shotgun and shoots me without saying a word. They now have full access to my base and I can't return for an hour. This does not seem right.

Edited by Games Dean

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
21:06:20 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" is connected
-STILL IN GAME-

18:56:10 | Player "Clive Winderlin" is connected
-STILL IN GAME-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
21:10:57 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" hit by Player "Clive Winderlin" with BK-133 from 2.42735 meters 
21:11:04 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" hit by Player "Clive Winderlin" with BK-133 from 5.99191 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
21:10:57 | Player "Beckett Hendricks" (DEAD) killed by Player "Clive Winderlin" with BK-133 from 2.42735 meters 

Basebuilding Logs:

Spoiler
20:04:26 | Player "Clive Winderlin" (pos=<6123.6, 3188.1, 52.8>) destroyed Watchtower with Hacksaw
20:17:30 | Player "Clive Winderlin" (pos=<6142.1, 3207.8, 96.5>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
20:32:15 | Player "Clive Winderlin" (pos=<6113.5, 3216.8, 53.2>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar

Calling in:

@Sapperton

For your full POV and any unedited video evidence you may have. Please list any allies you had as well, thanks.

okay I will work on it. give me a few, not really sure why he reported me I had defender rights

You were raiding my base. I tried to make sure you didn't have any of my belongings on you.

Bottom line, this was bad RP. I was defending my base, and you shot me for that.

Just now, Games Dean said:

You were raiding my base. I tried to make sure you didn't have any of my belongings on you.

Bottom line, this was bad RP. I was defending my base, and you shot me for that.

you told me to drop all my guns and told me to back up you had me at gun point too. 

Posted (edited)

here's the thing you seen me there when I was stuck. I ran up and I thought oooh an abandoned base maybe there's some tents left because I have a base of my own. I said there were other people in the town and we talked for a bit but then you got hostile and told me to drop my guns and back up so obviously I'm not just gonna lose my stuff so I retaliated if the admins and other staff members think that's against the rules for me killing someone when I have defender rights then I'm sorry for not knowing but by reading the rules it seems like I could do that and numerous occasions before I have done it and no one else reported me. Thank you for reading this I know its a bit long but I don't want warning points or a ban (like any other sane person).

(edited) I did not have an ally or any friend. There was this one person following me but not my friend

Edited by Sapperton

2 hours ago, Games Dean said:

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Roughly 2:15 PM PST which was 15 minutes ago (I don't know the server time I'm sorry 😞)

Your in game name: Beckett Hendricks

Names of allies involved: n/a

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none active in situation

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I had just woken up to do my guardly duties of keeping the base safe, and I noticed a hole in the wall. I ran downstairs to make sure everything was okay, and I see this guy stuck in my wall. I tell him to put his hands up, ask him some questions about the base, he lies and says that he wasn't the one who raided me, just that he was taking advantage of a hole in the wall. I knew this was untrue. He says there are some guys in the hill, so I realize that he has friends. I ask to see if he's taken anything from me so I asked him to drop his clothes, so I can make sure he didn't steal anything, then I'd re-fortify my broken walls and protect it from the inside.

He then pulls out a shotgun and shoots me without saying a word. They now have full access to my base and I can't return for an hour. This does not seem right.

stop lying you told me to drop my guns not clothes LOL

2 minutes ago, Sapperton said:

stop lying you told me to drop my guns not clothes LOL

I never, and I repeat, never, said drop your guns. I said "Drop your clothes, I want to see what you have on you."

I would say that perhaps you misunderstood me, but I find that hard to believe because I told you specifically why I had you dropping your clothes.

12 minutes ago, Sapperton said:

here's the thing you seen me there when I was stuck. I ran up and I thought oooh an abandoned base maybe there's some tents left because I have a base of my own. I said there were other people in the town and we talked for a bit but then you got hostile and told me to drop my guns and back up so obviously I'm not just gonna lose my stuff so I retaliated if the admins and other staff members think that's against the rules for me killing someone when I have defender rights then I'm sorry for not knowing but by reading the rules it seems like I could do that and numerous occasions before I have done it and no one else reported me. Thank you for reading this I know its a bit long but I don't want warning points or a ban (like any other sane person).

(edited) I did not have an ally or any friend. There was this one person following me but not my friend

I would also like to correct the record here:

We talked a little while as I tried to ascertain whether or not he was the person who broke into my base, as I was just went to sleep roughly an hour before this incident, and had just woken up right before, so the likelihood of 2 different groups raiding me is low. After a while of asking questions, I said "Here let's do this, drop your clothes, I want to see what you have on you." I had zero intention of shooting you, I had never made any comment about harming you, all I was concerned about was the base and what may have been stolen and was on your person.

You shot me without any amount of RP, and you're now trying to twist the situation.

2 minutes ago, Games Dean said:

I would also like to correct the record here:

We talked a little while as I tried to ascertain whether or not he was the person who broke into my base, as I was just went to sleep roughly an hour before this incident, and had just woken up right before, so the likelihood of 2 different groups raiding me is low. After a while of asking questions, I said "Here let's do this, drop your clothes, I want to see what you have on you." I had zero intention of shooting you, I had never made any comment about harming you, all I was concerned about was the base and what may have been stolen and was on your person.

You shot me without any amount of RP, and you're now trying to twist the situation.

you told me to drop my guns not clothes and you never said "I want to see what you have on you"

1 minute ago, Sapperton said:

you told me to drop my guns not clothes and you never said "I want to see what you have on you"

I 100% did. You can choose to lie but the context clues should all but prove what I'm saying.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Games Dean said:

I 100% did. You can choose to lie but the context clues should all but prove what I'm saying.

you said drop your guns so i dropped my scorpion and my ij. and backed up and I said okay there. waited a few seconds you never said anything and then i shot you

Edited by Sapperton

2 minutes ago, Sapperton said:

you said drop your guns so i dropped my scorpion and my ij. and backed up and I said okay there. waited a few seconds you never said anything and then i shot you

Dude, you're flat out lying... I saw you drop your pants and shirt, and I looked away from my screen for half a second, and when I looked back you had just pulled out a shotgun and next thing I know "You are dead"

I'm no longer going to argue with you. The admins will make their decisions on what they deem is best.

Alright. That's enough back and forth. Anything beyond this point that isn't video evidence, or relevant information will be met with points.

@Games Dean & @Sapperton

Does any of you have any video evidence regarding this situation?

@Games Dean, do you confirm that you indeed held @Sapperton at gunpoint when asking him to put his hands up and dropping his belongings?

6 hours ago, Pontiff said:

@Games Dean & @Sapperton

Does any of you have any video evidence regarding this situation?

@Games Dean, do you confirm that you indeed held @Sapperton at gunpoint when asking him to put his hands up and dropping his belongings?

I do not. sadly all my footage is corrupt

Unfortunately not, I need to make space on my drive.

I was occasionally raising my gun, yes. I was being friendly though, I made clear my only intention was to find out what happened to my base. I told him I wasn't going to shoot him. My hands were lowered when he killed me.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:34 PM, Games Dean said:

Unfortunately not, I need to make space on my drive.

I was occasionally raising my gun, yes. I was being friendly though, I made clear my only intention was to find out what happened to my base. I told him I wasn't going to shoot him. My hands were lowered when he killed me.

That isn't what Pontiff asked. Did you have your gun raised at Sapperton at the time when you asked him to put his hands up, yes or no?

2 hours ago, Games Dean said:

No, because I had to crawl through the hole in the wall to get out to him. When I got out and stood up, he had put his hands up.

No you're actually lying and its absolutely hilarious. you said put your hands up and pointed your gun at me. I said "I can't I'm stuck" so you lowered your gun and then helped me out I then put my hands back up to RP a bit more. He went through the fence and put his gun back up for a second when asking to drop my guns, then had it lowered for the rest. This is actually infuriating because I out smarted you and you are lying about what happened. I'm sorry for replying without video evidence but this is just outrageous and I've had enough of this guy. I am not just gonna sit and watch me get banned when he is over there lying. Like it's not even gonna matter because they are wiping the server in a few days so just stop lying to yourself and these staff members. Thank you.

Edited by Sapperton
because im an idiot and suck with grammar

Whatever you say. I could care less about the death and you getting petty with the things you stole from me, I'm doing this out of principle. You've lied multiple times and one is already proven. I've been completely honest, so I have nothing to hide

Outcome: 

@Sapperton Invalid Kill/BadRP - INCONCLUSIVE

Summary:

@Games Dean logs on to check on his base, before finding Sappertron trying to gain access to his base. @Games Dean confronts him, and requests that he drops some items to prove he wasn't stealing. Shortly after, @Sapperton kills @Games Dean

Unfortunately, because we cannot simply take one community members word over anothers, this report will have to be marked as inconclusive for both the BadRP and Invalid Kill, as we are unable to ascertain whether or not @Games Dean held his gun up while giving @Sapperton a demand, and without video evidence, we can not accurately evaluate the situation and come to a conclusion on whether there was BadRP here.

I would however, like to just state that if @Games Dean indeed held his gun up to Sappertron while giving him a demand, then @Sapperton would gain defender rights from the initiation, allowing him to take action against @Games Dean, regardless of his intentions, which would make @Sapperton not guilty.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the following shall now apply:

Verdict:

@Sapperton Invalid Kill/BadRP - INCONCLUSIVE

Signed By: @Onyx & @Samti