Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 00:02
Sign in to follow this  
Sapperton

My Luck

Just now, neom said:

My advise, go read over the rules again, 

If you feel this or a situation like this happens again report don’t make rant threads 

why cant I make a rant thread? I literally put it in off-topic for a reason. 

10 minutes ago, Sapperton said:

Because it’s not productive and makes you seem salty 

54 minutes ago, Sapperton said:

You can rant about it.  Just don't know expect people to agree and not call you out for it.

Getting killed sucks, but luckily you will live again to rp another day.  My advice, let it go, and go find some fun rp.

2 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

You can rant about it.  Just don't know expect people to agree and not call you out for it.

Getting killed sucks, but luckily you will live again to rp another day.  My advice, let it go, and go find some fun rp.

yeah, thanks man 

5418534_Addasubheading(16).png.b24440dce0772d45c426da51d71e6779.png

Sorry to hear this. Plays.TV is your friend here; I use it, minimal impact to performance. Unfortunately, we have to protect ourselves in this way because of those who don't abide by the rules.

8 hours ago, Deaytch said:

Sorry to hear this. Plays.TV is your friend here; I use it, minimal impact to performance. Unfortunately, we have to protect ourselves in this way because of those who don't abide by the rules.

i used to use it alot but now i record with geforce experience and i just forgot to turn it on I know that plays tv records every bit of gameplay but Ill redownload in the future

Posted (edited)

You don't need footage to make a report, it just helps. Some reports can be solved on points of view alone; like this one very likely would be. Your own admission is that you pointed a gun at someone (threat) and delivered a demand (Don't kill someone). That is a textbook initiation. 

Any time you ever deliver a threat of harm/death + a demand that is in an initiation.

Examples.:

- STOP OR DIE

- HANDS UP OR I BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF

- *points gun* Put your hands up!

There is very little grey area around this, unless its obviously done to rule play.

In this case, your killers would very likely have been found not guilty as you initiated first. This gives them defense rights. They can kill you just because.

Personally I'm against people killing just because, especially if you surrendered, but there is nothing even close to rules-breaking about it. 

Edited by Rover