Server time: 2019-05-23, 11:42
Sign in to follow this  
Sapperton

My Luck

when you rp and beg for your life, you do whatever the ChernoRussians ask and they still blast you in the face and you forget to record any of it 👌

Lmao sounds awesome bro, i ain't seen no ChernoRussians in game though 

As you describe this you should report it 

Either way if it how you say I wish you the best 

Yeezus Christ those pesky Chernos, gotta watch out for em'

1 minute ago, NozzyRP said:

Lmao sounds awesome bro, i ain't seen no ChernoRussians in game though 

besides this, your quote and background on your profile is A1

Just now, Dusty said:

As you describe this you should report it 

Either way if it how you say I wish you the best 

but I don't have any evidence other than kill logs

I was there. You initiated on those people and surrendered after losing the fight, no? Pretty certain that gave them execution rights on you. I believe you were also the one that initiated on them first. If you feel a rule was broken make a report but I really don't think that's the case. Also it's Chernarussian not ChernoRussian. 

Maybe they were pissed to be called Chernorussians :trolle:

Just now, Sapperton said:

besides this, your quote and background on your profile is A1

Thanks my man, JimRP is a true lad may God Bless him and his family 🙏

Just now, YNW Jasper said:

I was there. You initiated on those people and surrendered after losing the fight, no? Pretty certain that gave them execution rights on you. I believe you were also the one that initiated on them first. If you feel a rule was broken make a report but I really don't think that's the case. Also it's Chernarussian not ChernoRussian. 

but I still did everything ya'll asked I would've reported it if I recorded 

Just now, Sapperton said:

but I still did everything ya'll asked I would've reported it if I recorded 

I was not one of the people who executed you but we decided not to intervene as you tried to rob and murder one of theirs. And recording it doesn't make it any more of a rulebreak friend. When you try to rob someone and partake in a firefight with them and lose it, putting your hands up isn't a golden ticket to salvation. I might recommend looking over the rules again before getting back in game, there's a section on execution rights, initiations, and all that jazz. 

Just now, YNW Jasper said:

I was not one of the people who executed you but we decided not to intervene as you tried to rob and murder one of theirs. And recording it doesn't make it any more of a rulebreak friend. When you try to rob someone and partake in a firefight with them and lose it, putting your hands up isn't a golden ticket to salvation. I might recommend looking over the rules again before getting back in game, there's a section on execution rights, initiations, and all that jazz. 

okay but that's still a bit unjust. Everyone in this game has to be so damn kill hungry, I literally dropped my gun and everything and I still get the hambone for complying

giphy.gif

These threads never go over well, if the RP was that bad then make a report bro.

1 minute ago, Sapperton said:

okay but that's still a bit unjust. Everyone in this game has to be so damn kill hungry, I literally dropped my gun and everything and I still get the hambone for complying

Ok but like I said you tried your luck against someone, lost the fight, you can't just surrender and expect no consequences for it my man. It's not really even kill hungry. While I was there I don't think you even took the situation that serious I literally asked you

"Civilian are you guilty of what these men are saying"

You reply "Sure I guess whatever" and that's about how it continued. Like come on now let's not pretend the Chernarussian folk here were in the wrong or exclusively so. That's the last i'll say on this. 

If you feel as if a rule has been broken, you are more than welcome to make a report which you can find here.

Just now, Mademoiselle said:

If you feel as if a rule has been broken, you are more than welcome to make a report which you can find here.

i'm fine thank you. it was just me ranting and I didn't even record or I probably would've 

19 minutes ago, YNW Jasper said:

Here's the thing he was about to kill one of the guys there and wouldn't stop going after him so we pulled our guns out and aimed them at him and then decided that he should leave. Keep in mind we were not robbing him, the guy said he might kill him if he stayed there.

3 minutes ago, Sapperton said:

Here's the thing he was about to kill one of the guys there and wouldn't stop going after him so we pulled our guns out and aimed them at him and then decided that he should leave. Keep in mind we were not robbing him, the guy said he might kill him if he stayed there.

Dude from what @YNW Jasperis saying it seems as if you got killed coz you tried to take someone on and rob them and it back fired on you. If you aren’t ready to die over and over again then dayz isn’t for you. 

Like people have said if you feel a rule has been broke then go to the report section and put up a report. Sorry to say whether you recorded or not from @YNW Jasperside of seeing this unfold you were in the wrong and got caught out 

1 minute ago, neom said:

Dude from what @YNW Jasperis saying it seems as if you got killed coz you tried to take someone on and rob them and it back fired on you. If you aren’t ready to die over and over again then dayz isn’t for you. 

Like people have said if you feel a rule has been broke then go to the report section and put up a report. Sorry to say whether you recorded or not from @YNW Jasperside of seeing this unfold you were in the wrong and got caught out 

I didn't try to rob him. Wanted to keep from killing one of the guys there!

7 minutes ago, Sapperton said:

I didn't try to rob him. Wanted to keep from killing one of the guys there!

And when you pointed your gun at him what did you say

1 minute ago, neom said:

And when you pointed your gun at him what did you say

I said woah, stop trying to punch him or something like that. I don't really remember because it was all in the moment. You know anyone with the recording?

I said woah, stop trying to punch him or something like that. I don't really remember because it was all in the moment. You know anyone with the recording?

And if you raised your gun and gave the person in question a hostile consequence then this situation if your own fault. 

1 minute ago, neom said:

And if you raised your gun and gave the person in question a hostile consequence then this situation if your own fault. 

I don't think I questioned him it was more of a stop trying to kill him.

I don't think I questioned him it was more of a stop trying to kill him.

My advise, go read over the rules again, 

If you feel this or a situation like this happens again report don’t make rant threads