Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - Field between Kabanino and VMC

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-05-10 - 21:50

Your in game name: James Black

Names of allies involved: Not really an ally but she was there: @GreenySmiley

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: So I saw two people in the field and I decided to walk up to them. We started talking and I noticed that a child was running with a guy who in my characters eyes looked crazy. I started telling the child that it would be better to come with me instead of the crazy man and I decided to make up some lies, saying things like "ive seen him earlier, taking innocent people". He then raised his weapon at me and I did the same. We rped a bit (not making threats) and eventually he lowered his gun and told me it didn't had to go this way. I agreed and I also put my gun away. Then my PC froze so I couldn't see or do anything for some seconds (thats why the video is only 2.30 or something, my NVIDEA did not save the rest, thats also why I said sorry in the beginning of the video) I then told the child "we can also kill him if you want?" she said no and we continued the RP. Eventually I walked up to the man and suggested him to jog on. He told me what happened earlier and we contined the RP. I cocked my gun and turned around seconds later. I walked over to the child and told her that it would be for the best to leave. I then look behind me, see the man raise his gun and he shoots me out of nowhere.

I was enjoying the situation and I am pretty sad that the accused decided to end it this way.

EDIT: I am willing to talk with the accused if I know who it is.

UPDATE: I found who it was and went to his stream to ask him why he killed me. His reply wasn't very clear but I dont think the accused knows the rules very well. Since he also thought that someone RDMed him in this clip. I would like to keep this report open.

Edited by Jackfish

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
21:37:06 | Player "James Black" is connected
21:52:04 | Player "James Black" has been disconnected

20:02:12 | Player "Jack Micley" is connected
23:40:52 | Player "Jack Micley" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
21:51:48 | Player "James Black" hit by Player "Jack Micley" with Mosin 91/30 from 4.47601 meters 
21:51:48 | Player "James Black" hit by Player "Jack Micley" with Mosin 91/30 from 4.47601 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
21:51:48 | Player "James Black" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jack Micley" with Mosin 91/30 from 4.47601 meters 

Calling in:

@Respisek | POSTED

For your full POV and any unedited video evidence you may have of the situation.

Full video ... When somebodz just run to you and say i killing people, i am crazy, want to hurt the girl with out reason, lie to everybody about me and now cry becose it was POV? rly? We aim to each other and IF I DONT say put it down in situation before this video cut out from situation he 100% pull the trigger first -.- I dont know whats your problem that wasn´t POV i dont even fail some RP.... if you have problem say somethink to this -.-

this guy dont even talk he just say i am crazy and kill me with out ANY RP... and admin say its ok with rules.

@Respisek We require your Full Written POV (Point of View) of the situation that happened. Thanks 

Can we go to the discord or somethink like that ? I'm not the best in a writen conversation.

But lets try it .... I met Elly in Stary Sobor. We talk to her and ask her if she wants the protection to her camp. Becose my charakter know she. So we move to Vybor. There we met some grup in orange suits. They talk to us we are pedofiles, we are killers... So they pull us away and ask us about lore. But they need to go out so they let us go. 5 MINUTES after we met government and everythink start again... We stay there for 1 HOUR for no reason.. They invent stories about us again we are pedofiles, killers etc etc. But we wasnt. Elly say to them we are friendly but they dont give a fuck and ruin our day. They wanna to kill us for no reason. Our rescue was some random group who rob the government so they let us go... We was realy angry becose all this situation wasnt true and just some old players wanna to have fun and ruin our RP.... So we move again to Kabanino to fiend Elly. And we fiend her. But with other guys who wanna to rub her or kill her becose they wasnt friendly to her. So i pull her away and run with her. I put backpack there and just run... I try to RP the best i can to protect her. And after that we stop on open field. I see a guy who comes to us and the guy was that ,,Complain guy,, So i told to him ,,Dont come to us or you will die,, But he dont give a fuck and dont RP any fear or somethink like that and everythink start again. I never met this guy before. I dont wanna to kill him but he was agresive to us. You can see on my stream i dont anymore give a fuck what will continue... I say MULTIPLE TIMES its her decision to chose the way. But he dont let her to answer the question and again he say about me i am a bad guy i rape the girls etc etc. So i say WTF is this guy he dont RP the fear of me, I told him to go away and he still stay with us and in situation when he told her to go with him and he say we can kill him if you wanna So i push the trigger first. Thats everythink.

My character

Alignment

Chaotic Evil

Morale

Very bad

Mental

Extreamly bad

I told him to go out or he will die so i was thinking i give him chance to leave. And if he let her say what she wanna to do or dont invent a false story about me i let him go.

He just fail RP as much he can. So i think and i still stay on my site i make a good think for a lore.

Becose if i wanna to have more conversation AFTER 10 HOURS OF RP on server that day he will rob me or kill me first becose my character it tends to start be angry realy fast ... It was 50/50 just about who pull the trigger first -.-

I propably fail the rules of the server but he ruin the RP and dont even RP the situation like normal guy who told him run or you will die or when i aim to him he wasnt scared or somethink like that -.-

My (Penny Ashlin - Elly) POV (Point Of View): Elly was running with @Respisek (as Jack Micley). We had a lot happen to us and he had just faced over an hour of accusations against him of things he was not guilty of. Due to him and his 2 friends hanging with Elly, people accused him of doing wrong things to her, really without grounds originally and then because Elly was forced to claim they wanted to do bad things to her and had kidnapped her. After finally getting out of all that and finding each other again, he protected her from one of his own friends that was going to hurt her over the things she said about them by force. He promised her to keep her safe and they ran away and finally stopped on the field between Kabanino and VMC. When they were trying to decide on what to do next, she told him that her plan just went as far as to apologizes to him. As then @Jackfish (James Black) shows up. Instead of a greeting @Respisek (Jack) warns him (James) of not coming here saying "If you want to be alive, don't come here. We are in danger." to which @Jackfish (James) asks why and Jack explains further that some guys just robbed this girl (referring to Elly) and those guys are "going to us" so he dropped his backpack to get away faster. James pointed out that we are not smart standing still in the field now. To which Jack agrees "Yeah we need to run". Now James says there is no need to, because he could keep Elly safe and started to try turn Elly against Jack. Claiming he is probably one of the men that tried to hurt her and she would be better off coming with him (James) instead of Jack. Jack tries to explain he almost died trying to protect her. To which James agrees that he is a hero but can't keep her alive much longer. So he claims it would be better for her to come with him now. Now Jack took out his gun and aimed it at James demanding "Don't do that.". To which James only held his gun not raised saying "yo don't do that". Jack demands, to let Elly go, still his gun raised at James saying its her decision. James in a warning tone says "don't point" then more lightly "I can point my weapon too, look heh? (now both point/aim their weapon at each other) Are we going to point weapons?" James asked. Now Jack asks "Let her take the decision ok?" James tries to talk to Elly again, that the man pointing his weapon at him like that, would get her in bigger trouble. Jack puts his weapon down and says to James to put his down too because of what he just did. James stops aiming and Jack puts his weapon on his back. James talks more to Elly about not being safe with Jack and starts accusing Jack of being a crazy one because of Jack's mask, telling her he has seen people like that and that he would do horrible things to girls. Jack asks "What are you talking about?" after a short moment of silence James apologized in chat ///sorry and the rp continues to James claiming more bad thing about Jack. They argue a bit and Jack says again to let her (Elly) make the decision. To which James attempts to strong-arm and intimidate Jack saying "Its not her decision now body!" as he walks up into Jack's face. Jack demanding he wants her to say it. To which James says: "and I don't trust a (little girl?) with a crazy fucker like you, so what about you jog on? huh? to which Jack says "Right now you are crazy." James just repeats his suggestion "What about you jog on?" More arguing between the two, then James attempts another strong-arming suggesting "What about you piss of." as he cocks his gun. Shocked and outraged Jack says "What?". "What about you go?" James asks again, "I will take her, to a safe place." Then Jack says something along the line of "I absolutely don't know whats your (problem?)? James just ignores him now and in a big motion turns around and walks to Elly "come on sweetheart" as if it would be natural for them two to leave now. "come on, you need to (start?) that walking, its not safe with him, he is going to hurt you" (Jack raises his gun at James) James keeps on talking to Elly with his back turned to Jack, "He told me when I met him before". Here Jack shoots James dead in the back of the head and tells Elly "Run! 

Posted (edited)

So let me try to answer @Respisek's statements:

"And after that we stop on open field. I see a guy who comes to us and the guy was that ,,Complain guy":

I got a name, Jackfish. Thank you

"Dont come to us or you will die,, But he dont give a fuck and dont RP any fear or somethink like that and everythink start again": 

This is not what you said and it seems like you are trying to twist words and lie in a report. You told me "if you want to be alive, dont come here" That is something else then "dont come to us or I will kill you / you will die". You say I dont give a fuck, yet I stood there and rped with you for some time. Its been over two years since the apocalypse happened, you really think I am gonna get scared away that easy?

"I never met this guy before. I dont wanna to kill him but he was agresive to us":

I was aggresive, yes but that is what you call RP. My character was a cocky man, that is how I RPed my character.

"I say MULTIPLE TIMES its her decision to chose the way. But he dont let her to answer the question and again he say about me i am a bad guy i rape the girls etc etc. So i say WTF is this guy he dont RP the fear of me, I told him to go away and he still stay with us and in situation when he told her to go with him and he say we can kill him if you wanna So i push the trigger first. Thats everythink.":

I indeed did not let her make the decision herself, but once again, that is RP and no reason to kill me. I also never said you raped girls, I said you did horrible things with woman, again just to RP and stop lying in this report by saying things I did not say. You did not shoot me stright away, I asked the girl "we can also kill him if you want?" she said no and I stopped about it. You did not shoot me stright away so again, stop lying in this report.

"I told him to go out or he will die so i was thinking i give him chance to leave":

You are lying again, you never told me you would kill me if I didn't leave. Stop lying in reports.

"He just fail RP as much he can. So i think and i still stay on my site i make a good think for a lore.":

I feel pretty insulted that you think I am providing badRP on purpose. I am sorry that you felt that way though. 

"Becose if i wanna to have more conversation AFTER 10 HOURS OF RP on server that day he will rob me or kill me first becose my character it tends to start be angry realy fast ... It was 50/50 just about who pull the trigger first -.-": 

Ehm, I dont know what you are trying to say here but it looks like you were so scared that I would hold you up that you decided to kill me just to be sure?

"I propably fail the rules of the server but he ruin the RP and dont even RP the situation like normal guy who told him run or you will die or when i aim to him he wasnt scared or somethink like that -.-": 

You dont probably break the rules, I am 100% sure you broke a rule. Again you say I ruined the RP but you killed me and ended the RP right there. And once again you are lying in this report, you never said you would kill me if I did not go away. All you said was "if you want to live that leave" which can mean alot.

@Onyx I find the attitude of the accused pretty salty and I am very worried about his rule knowledge. I will not argue in this report any more and I will only respond if staff asks me to.

- Jack

Edited by Jackfish

Outcome:

@Respisek - Ruleplay - GUILTY

Summary:

@Jackfish walks up to @GreenySmiley@Respisek and starts chatting, before shortly trying to convince @GreenySmiley's character to go with his, as he claims that @Respisek's character is dangerous. This continues until @Respisek raises his gun stating "Don't do that, just let her go, its her decision" leading to a short stand off. The situation then deescalates, and Jack tries to convince her to leave again, where he is then shot by @Respisek

We consider this kill on @Jackfish to be ruleplay, as Jackfish had many opportunities to kill you @Respisek and most likely would have won the fight, due to him having an automatic rifle, but instead chose to further the RP, and after the brief stand off between the both of you, decided to try and pressure @GreenySmiley's character further to leave. He was not a threat when you killed him, as he had his back turned to you at this point, and you had already put your gun away. You could have continued the RP here, and tried to persuade @GreenySmiley's character to make her own decision, force Jackfish to leave, etc. However, we do not consider it to be an invalid kill, as @Respisek says to @Jackfish "Let her make the decision" while he has his rifle aimed at him. The rules that support this verdict can be found below.

Spoiler

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.

@Respisek Your attitude in the report is also pretty poor, as you insinuate that Jackfish is purposely providing BadRP, saying he ruined the RP and calling him the "Complain Guy" when he clearly has a forum name. We do not want to see this attitude continue. However, because this is your first offence, you are new to the community, and the RP you provided up until you killed Jackfish was pretty decent, we have decided to be lenient in your verdict. Therefore, the following applies:

Verdict:

@Respisek - Ruleplay - GUILTY - 3 day ban and 10 warning points 

Signed by: @Onyx & @RandyRP