Server time: 2019-05-21, 09:41
Sign in to follow this  
th3haz4rd

"I'm sick and tired of being alone."

An empty tin can could be heard pinging against a concrete wall before hitting the floor, a deep growl of a British accent audible over the clatter.
"I'm sick and tired of being alone. Could be worse. Could be dead...Someone just pick up the radio..."
Velcro and more shuffling can be heard before the transmission ends.

*A small chuckle would escape Misha's lips before he turns to grab his radio. A quick second thought before he pushes down on the PTT as a rushian accent finds its way over the frequency*

"British man, huh? What you doing so far from your island? Work? Military? Hm, I wonder."

*The radio clicks off for a moment before coming back to life.*

"You gotta stop being scared of being alone friend, nobody is alone now, infected roam free. Take comfort in that, I would be scared if nobody was around anymore. What are you hoping to gain from this little radio show hmm? Tell me."

*The russian turns off the PTT*

Posted (edited)

Ivona presses down on the PTT, a small chuckle erupting from her lips before her Eastern European voice comes through,

"Oh no, little one... what's the matter? Loneliness can be... well, kinda of depressing, don't you think? You know... if you need a friend, I think I might be able to help? I can think of all sorts of things we can do to pass the time!"

A pause is heard for a moment before she replies cheerily. 

"Let me know!"

She releases the PTT. 

Edited by MRS Bradtica

Jonah, upon hearing Misha's voice, he hurredly slams his thumb on the transmitter of his radio. Another russian accent would fill the air.

-"Misha, for christs-sake. Why you always talk to strangers over radio? Its like candy and van saying, yeah? It'll get you killed. Promise you, hm."

He pauses, thinking what to say to the brit also on frequency.

"People you say, British man? Why don't you come to Shakhovka, yes? I can make FOOD! Found plenty of beans and other condiments from old soup kitchen, hm? Fills your belly and soul, trust in me! Well, don't. But also do. I'll start cooking any-ways. More for me and Misha!"

Jonah releases the transmitter, and shoves the radio in an open pocket. He quickly swivels, grabs a camping tripod, and with the flick of his arms it extends over a dead firepit. 

"Honestly, you've given me what I needed already. Hope."
You could hear him eating, some banging heard on what was presumably metal.
"Well, they've found me, they'll get bored and wander off eventually. Thanks though, knowing that there are people still out there gives me a reason to carry on. I'm going to get some shuteye now, the trip from Severograd to Chernogorsk drained me."
His transmission ends. Obviously to avoid being woken up, his radio would no longer be active.

Posted (edited)

Jake walking and listening to faint crackling on the radio, tunes in to the right frequency to hear clearly

"I hope you are okay stranger, if you could give a faint location of where you currently frequent we could leave some supplies in a building for you."

Jake releases the transmitter, placing the radio in his pocket to listen out for a reply.

Edited by Deaytch

Posted (edited)

A brief yawn is heard from the start of Deckard's next transmission.
"If any of you are still around, I'm heading west to Balota, then I'm going up north from there. I've tried the east, and I couldn't find a living soul apart from wolves and deer."
He ends his transmission.
Any conversation over the radio after he'd gone to sleep unfortunately wouldn't have been heard by him.

Edited by th3haz4rd

* Duncan replies to the transmission. You can hear his monotone English accent cut through the frequency. *

" Maybe the people of the East didn't want to be found. You can't trust most people, they'll take advantage of you. Try not to let the loneliness get to you, otherwise you'll slip up and meet the wrong kind of individual. "

* A single sigh can be heard before the voice cuts out. *

* Right before Henry goes to sleep, he cuts on his radio and hears a clear English accent cut through the frequency *

*Your radio sparks to life as you hear a somewhat crazy English guy talking on the line*

" I wish you luck stranger, there are still people to be trusted in this country, but I do agree, be careful. "

*As the last words are said your radio cuts out*

Deckard answers his radio, clearing his throat before speaking.
"Alright, I'll keep that in mind. I did meet some good people though, but the majority are up north. I've since been to the north west airfield, made myself some allies. Surprising when you think about how high priority military-grade weaponry is that you'll still find kind-hearted souls. Thanks for the advice."
He turns off his radio, slipping it into his pocket.