Names of allies involved: NA

Name of suspect/s: Not told

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): NA

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/423002350?t=07m58s
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422577872?t=01h42m50s

Detailed description of the events:

Logged into the server.

Had 3 characters come up and handcuff me which was justified due to my initial reaction.  The players proceeded to rob me with minimal RP opportunity and then killed me for no valid reason.  This is the same thing that happened to me yesterday and I feel it may have been the same people.  Here is the link to the events.

I feel this is in direct violation of the following rules

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.
    Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

Thank you very much for taking the time to look into this issue.

-Lag

Edited by LagIsMyExcuse
I forgot to add the server!

Hit Logs:

18:08:13 | Player "Kane Corso" hit by Player "Dimitri Petrovda" with Brass Knuckles

Kill Logs:

18:08:13 | Player "Kane Corso" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dimitri Petrovda" with Brass Knuckles

Position Logs:

18:00:47 | Player "Kane Corso" (pos=<2970.3, 7715.9, 324.0>) 
18:05:47 | Player "Kane Corso" (pos=<2970.3, 7715.8, 324.0>) 
18:35:45 | Player "Kane Corso" (pos=<2648.3, 5665.4, 220.7>) 

18:00:47 | Player "Dimitri Petrovda" (pos=<2977.7, 7441.2, 340.7>) 
18:05:47 | Player "Dimitri Petrovda" (pos=<2967.4, 7713.8, 324.3>) 
18:10:46 | Player "Dimitri Petrovda" (pos=<3010.9, 7792.4, 316.4>) 
18:15:46 | Player "Dimitri Petrovda" (pos=<3408.7, 8325.2, 289.1>) 
18:20:46 | Player "Dimitri Petrovda" (pos=<3811.1, 8888.6, 311.0>) 

Chat Logs:

18:28:55 | Chat("Dimitri Petrovda"): // brb
18:45:08 | Chat("Dimitri Petrovda"): // after restart im gonna kms
18:45:12 | Chat("Dimitri Petrovda"): // ill run back here
18:45:32 | Chat("Dimitri Petrovda"): //ill meet up with u two after

Connection Logs:

17:55:44 | Player "Kane Corso" is connected
-Died-

16:56:55 | Player "Dimitri Petrovda" is connected
18:45:57 | Player "Dimitri Petrovda" has been disconnected
18:50:37 | Player "Dimitri Petrovda" has been disconnected
18:50:47 | Player "Dimitri Petrovda" is connected
-Still Connected-

Calling in:

@LagIsMyExcuse - Kane Corso | POSTED

@bugexe - Dimitri Petrovda | POSTED

for their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they have. Please also list all of your allies that are involved.

@bugexe Can you please tell us the names of the people who were with you. Thanks

Hi. i am sorry about this, i geniunly missclicked and did not think that one hit with brass knuckles would've killed you, unfortunatley i wasn't streaming or recording at the time 😕

@bugexe We require your full detailed written POV of the situation. Thanks

@RandyRP me and two friends encountered this guy in putoshka, walked up behind him then he tried robbing us with a flare, we aimed our guns at him then my friend continued to handcuff him, we talked for abit after me and my friends took what we wanted from his inventory, then i lockpicked the guys handcuffs, we talked for abit longer and then when i told him to go i accidently hit him when i had the brass knuckles in my hand killing him in one punch. This is what i remember from the encounter 😕

@bugexe Do you know the names of the other people that you were with?

Logs have been updated. Calling in the following for their full POV's and any video evidence they may have.

@Respisek

@thompson1928

@thompson1928 You will be remaining temporarily banned until you post a POV on this report, as well as any video evidence you may have.

as @bugexe said, we were in Pustoska. we were threew. Nicolas, Dmitrij and Jack, we met Kane i think. Jack or Dmitrij has handcuff him and then "Rob" him. Then we have cut the handfuffes and Dmitrij probably wanted to punch him bud, unfortunaly he killed him. It was shocking for all of us in RP and also in RL. So then we have dropped his gear on the ground and then ran away. Today morning a went on @LagIsMyExcuse stream and apologize about waht happened. He said that it is ok. So everything is solved i think. @bugexe just made a mistake, he probably didn´t mean to kill him. Jack will probably say the same, so there is no need him coming here and sayiong the same story. He is busy now, we have already spoken about this situation. And we are sorry

@thompson1928 Your temp ban has been lifted. Keep an eye on this report, and the other you are involved in, in case we have any further questions for you.

Verdict:

@bugexe - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed)- GUILTY

Summary:

@LagIsMyExcuse walks up to @bugexe@Respisek@thompson1928, and starts having a brief chat with them, before they raise their weapons at him at which point @LagIsMyExcuse puts his hands up. They handcuff him, and proceed to rob him. After he is let go by them, and is about to leave, @bugexe then punches @LagIsMyExcuse with brass knuckles, instantly killing him.

Now, onto the rulebreak. @bugexe Unfortunately, accident or not, you still killed @LagIsMyExcuse when he was totally compliant, especially considering none of you actually initiated on him during this encounter, which makes your kill invalid, and as such, you will be receiving the full punishment for this rulebreak.

In future, if you are going to punch somebody, it is better to emote it, since punches can one hit kill people.

The rules that support this verdict can be found below:

Spoiler

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.

Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.

Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

With that, the following applies:

Outcome:

@bugexe - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - Guilty. 3 day ban and 10 warning points.

Since @Respisek has not responded with his POV, he will have to create an appeal with his POV if he wishes to play on our servers again.

Signed by: @Onyx, @RandyRP & @Pontiff