Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:17
Sign in to follow this  
Wazon

What if I kill someone?

I mean the situation in which i kill someone (I don't mean permadeath) and can I tell someone about it, If so then what if this person meets killed person? Unless I have to forget about it the same as a killed person?

Posted (edited)

Best to just rp that you never kill anyone in a gunfight.  Rp to other people that you "wounded them" or that you shot someone.

Ex just the other day we ran into someone who spoke of shooting another person, she said she "thought she had killed her bit couldn't be sure."  It made total sense in character and wouldnt bring any confusion later 

If it's an execution sort of situation, you would maybe say "I think I killed them but can't be sure"

Edited by MR Pussywhipped

You can just say that you injured them, or you can say that you think you killed them and then if they ever turn up you can be surprised that they're still alive. If you happen to slip out that you killed somebody but they rock up you can just say that you thought they were dead but clearly didn't die. But unless you permakill someones character you're best to act as if you really hurt them to the point where they survived but only just.

8 hours ago, Saunders said:

You can just say that you injured them, or you can say that you think you killed them and then if they ever turn up you can be surprised that they're still alive. If you happen to slip out that you killed somebody but they rock up you can just say that you thought they were dead but clearly didn't die. But unless you permakill someones character you're best to act as if you really hurt them to the point where they survived but only just.

What this lad said,

You can also try using other phrases if you're not sure if they perma'd like "Gunned down". The intent to kill is behind that, but you leave it open if people actually do survive. This is still best used with what Saunders said though.

I tend not to address it unless we can get more RP out of a situation. Otherwise it’s just awkward explaining why that fella you shot point blank with some 5.56 is still alive.

Normally in a firefight people mention killing others but not specify name. This can in a way show they had a lot of men IC and only a few survived.

If you execute someone and they do not permadeath, best to say you left them (heavily) injured. That was it gives a fair advantage of the person who was hurt to RP instead of people coming up and saying, “OMG (X) person told me you died to this!” Or “YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD BY X PERSON” and putting them on the spot of how they survived.

Posted (edited)

When said person killed me the other day, he got someone todo first aid on me and left me. I went back to said location and Role played unconscious until someone found me. When people was checking me out i // that they saw the vest is heavily damaged but 2 bullets went in. I was taken away had surgery but now must act out that my character is injured and is recovering and will need more surgery till I can be back to near 100%. 

he goes around and says he killed me, which is fine as he went on to what he believed his character did and it added to a story.  

Long as it is agreed among all party’s involved then there shouldn’t be a problem. 

Edited by Imation11