Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:19
Sign in to follow this  
Xehara

Open Frequency 109.2 [Help]

"I have a huge dilemma and I need help solving it since Google doesn't exist anymore. Anyone out there listening, you are now my Google. Please complete this line: 'Moving on up, to the ... side.' WHAT SIDE?! This is bothering me."

"East."

Posted (edited)

*a southern voice would appear on the radio*

"Sounds like quite the conundrum.... Perhaps instead of useless pop culture trivia what you should be worrying about is if you have done right by the lord himself and will be...moving on UP so to speak.

Is your soul strong enough to survive the rapture?  Or will the fiery plains of hell be your home one day"

*The sound of a cigar being lit and puffed can be heard*

"But if you insist, that last fella had it correct.  The East Side."

Edited by MR Pussywhipped

Posted (edited)

*As Kyle is falling asleep he hears a familiar voice on the radio and begins to roll around the floor in laughtered*

"HAHAHAHA. fuckin hell Constance i thought you were joking when you told me you were gonna make a radio broadcast asking this. i can't stop *howling in laughter* oh my god i'm crying i'm literally crying. fuckin hilarious you are girl"

*transmission ends*

Edited by Saunders

*George listens to the radio transmission while hes half asleep in a hunting stand*

*he smurks while listening to the radio broadcast from kyle as he can hear the happiness in his voice*

*he speaks clearly into the radio with his British accent*

You sound happy Kyle....*pauses* who is this young lady your speaking to on the radio?

*George releases the ptt button on the radio*

*After putting down his radio George looks up and the night sky and slowly falls back to sleep*

"To the preacher person... If I believed in God, which I'm not saying I do or don't, but if I did... The rapture has already happened and we are all the sinners left behind. So I guess that answers your question. And I said I did Kyle! But yeah, will be back tomorrow! I have news. Maybe."

*Kyle voice comes onto the radio, he sounds extremely sleepy*

"This is the girl that i told you about earlier George. Ya know the one that popped down to our base?"

*he takes a brief pauses before continuing*

"that sounds really good constance! i'll drop you a radio message when i wake up and you can pop down and let me know whats goin on init because i aint very happy bout whats happened like. lets hope we get to the bottom of this fuckin mess. see you tomorrow"

*he releases the ptt and turns off his radio to try and get some sleep*

*George pauses for a second laughing at the fact she called him a preacher and specks into the the radio with a clear British ascent*

''i didn't mean to preach, i lost my faith in god many years ago, you seem to of miss understood me as well im not trying to marry him...*laughs* hopefully we will all see you tomorrow, stay safe.

*George releases the ptt button*

Posted (edited)

*the transmission would key again.  This time single piano notes would be heard first*

"See...that's where you're wrong.  The rapture isn't here.  The infection was a work of man.  What we do next....

Now that's important."

*The piano keys he plays get lower and lower as an eerie laughter accompnies it, the tune sounds a lot like a certain sitcom theme song.*

Edited by MR Pussywhipped

*George listens to the radio broadcast and realises that the reply wasn't for him he face palms and turns his radio off*