Server time (UTC): 2019-08-21, 19:04
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

Hey, Jude - The Warden's Log

Posted (edited)

thewarden.png.806dabc312516ac2d772912664c1d84c.png

Armie-Hammer-Batman-1.jpg.f0e9be5be07387223a4bb55f2f475c3b.jpg.f7e23abec797b406eaeaa6425d7d30d1.jpg

dark-black.regular_1.png.a0a469231ebab1a0208a95de7db67318.png

A soft piano instrumental can be heard...

Lesson 1

Spoiler

Lesson 1 - Don't Think.  Just Do.

(Backround Music)

Uncle Tim had never been a kind man, but his lessons had echoed in his head throughout his life.  He learned to swim by being pushed into a river...not a lake...but a fast moving river.  Driving was another test.  "GRAB THE WHEEL BOY" was what he had heard while traveling, no speeding down the highway.  When he hadn't reacted fast enough for his Uncle's liking he had received a swift kick to the ribs, but he had learned the lesson that day.

Jude had attributed lesson 1 to his fast rise to the top in the prison system.  He had not been afraid to take action against prisoners and guards alike.  His ability to think fast had gained him attention albeit while raising a few eyebrows.

It was Lesson 1 that had lead him to Ivona initially.  His compulsion to get on a plane, he had heard of the ruthless ways the prison systems in Chernarus had been run.  He wanted to know more.  A few days later he had walked by her office in the prison infirmary and couldn't resist walking in. 

"The resident nurse, I take it?"  Not really that romantic for an opening line, but it had worked.

After a short time of knowing her the second line, which had also followed Lesson 1 closely, had also worked "So, where we gonna do this?"

However she was also a reason why Lesson 1 became less important to him.

The Warden's Log - Day 677

We had been on the road to Camp Eden.  A place I can't tell if I fucking hate or enjoy.  Part of me sees the people there as weak, giving out freely what they should be defending with their lives.  The other part thinks it's confidence, strength even, and maybe I respects that.

Before we could get there a large group of people wearing orange arm bands met us on the road.  I had been struggling to find ammo for this fucking weapon on my shoulder for some time now, but when we had been surrounded and taken, I had felt powerless for the first time in a long time....fucking armband fucks.

I didn't take my eyes off of Ivona the whole time. If they had tried something to her, Lesson 1 would have come into affect...but because of her...it was not my first thought.

These..."Banditos" they didn't know what they were doing.  There must have been 15 of us up there.  They could barely control it...

They took mostly everything we had.  How much shit can 5 or 6 people lug around on them?  They said they wanted to spread their name around like a bunch of fools.  Why you'd want notoriety in this day and age is beyond me...  

They asked for suggestions on what to do next...like a bunch of fools.  I suggested if they wanted notoriety they could brand us like cattle...I was mostly just hoping to see a few of the captives around us piss their pants at the thought and then squeal if it actually did happen.  

But naw.  Some hero of the day decided that he'd apply Lesson 1 in the most literal sense of the word...fucking fool.  But I have to admit I respect the cojones he had, willing to risk it all for the sake of a few.  He must know his place with the good Lord above to be that ok with his fate.  

Then something fucking crazy happened.  Now without a word of a lie.  That tower must be a hundred feet up...I don't know...not great at math.  Anyways this fucker named El' takes a running leap...from the top and lands it.  Like one of those shit superhero blockbusters.  I'd like to think I just witnessed a miracle, but hell...maybe he just got lucky...I guess..I never thought this was the time and place for the Son of God to return...but maybe...he's here among us?

We were able to eventually leave.  The Leaping Man our savior for the day. 

(Could have also been the man who domed one of the Banditos from the mainland too...that was pretty legendary)

I've enjoyed the company of some of our companions as of late...Alexei One and Alexei Two seem to be good for a laugh.  Ronan is most definitely a smart man with some...mystery behind him.  Jack seems like he has a shit ton going on...there's a man who has seen some shit.  Evie is going to set him off one of these days calling him Cottage Cheese.  

I'm just not sure they have the same goals as we do...perhaps we'll have to test that at some point.  

We came across two men after the castle.  A man calling himself "Giggles"...it took everything not to crush his wind pipe with my bare hands just for speaking to us.  How can someone so fucking weak be out here surviving? Taking resources the rest of us could use to survive...

Another...Jakey Valentine he said his name was.  Naive as all hell. Talking as if we gave a shit that he used to play hockey...maybe one day I could make him wear a skate blade through the side of his neck....

Well...it appears I'm just fantasizing once again...maybe that'll be the point I end er' off here today.  Besides...Ivona is lying here beside me buck ass naked...I think she'd be alright with a little Lesson 1.  

'"Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it."

Proverbs 22:6 

Graphicals By @MRS Bradtica

Edited by MR Pussywhipped

Spoiler

Looking good! Can't wait to meet the dangerous duo!

Posted (edited)

Lesson 1 - Don't Think.  Just Do.

(Backround Music)

Uncle Tim had never been a kind man, but his lessons had echoed in his head throughout his life.  He learned to swim by being pushed into a river...not a lake...but a fast moving river.  Driving was another test.  "GRAB THE WHEEL BOY" was what he had heard while traveling, no speeding down the highway.  When he hadn't reacted fast enough for his Uncle's liking he had received a swift kick to the ribs, but he had learned the lesson that day.

Jude had attributed lesson 1 to his fast rise to the top in the prison system.  He had not been afraid to take action against prisoners and guards alike.  His ability to think fast had gained him attention albeit while raising a few eyebrows.

It was Lesson 1 that had lead him to Ivona initially.  His compulsion to get on a plane, he had heard of the ruthless ways the prison systems in Chernarus had been run.  He wanted to know more.  A few days later he had walked by her office in the prison infirmary and couldn't resist walking in. 

"The resident nurse, I take it?"  Not really that romantic for an opening line, but it had worked.

After a short time of knowing her the second line, which had also followed Lesson 1 closely, had also worked "So, where we gonna do this?"

However she was also a reason why Lesson 1 became less important to him.

The Warden's Log - Day 677

We had been on the road to Camp Eden.  A place I can't tell if I fucking hate or enjoy.  Part of me sees the people there as weak, giving out freely what they should be defending with their lives.  The other part thinks it's confidence, strength even, and maybe I respects that.

Before we could get there a large group of people wearing orange arm bands met us on the road.  I had been struggling to find ammo for this fucking weapon on my shoulder for some time now, but when we had been surrounded and taken, I had felt powerless for the first time in a long time....fucking armband fucks.

I didn't take my eyes off of Ivona the whole time. If they had tried something to her, Lesson 1 would have come into affect...but because of her...it was not my first thought.

These..."Banditos" they didn't know what they were doing.  There must have been 15 of us up there.  They could barely control it...

They took mostly everything we had.  How much shit can 5 or 6 people lug around on them?  They said they wanted to spread their name around like a bunch of fools.  Why you'd want notoriety in this day and age is beyond me...  

They asked for suggestions on what to do next...like a bunch of fools.  I suggested if they wanted notoriety they could brand us like cattle...I was mostly just hoping to see a few of the captives around us piss their pants at the thought and then squeal if it actually did happen.  

But naw.  Some hero of the day decided that he'd apply Lesson 1 in the most literal sense of the word...fucking fool.  But I have to admit I respect the cojones he had, willing to risk it all for the sake of a few.  He must know his place with the good Lord above to be that ok with his fate.  

Then something fucking crazy happened.  Now without a word of a lie.  That tower must be a hundred feet up...I don't know...not great at math.  Anyways this fucker named El' takes a running leap...from the top and lands it.  Like one of those shit superhero blockbusters.  I'd like to think I just witnessed a miracle, but hell...maybe he just got lucky...I guess..I never thought this was the time and place for the Son of God to return...but maybe...he's here among us?

We were able to eventually leave.  The Leaping Man our savior for the day. 

(Could have also been the man who domed one of the Banditos from the mainland too...that was pretty legendary)

I've enjoyed the company of some of our companions as of late...Alexei One and Alexei Two seem to be good for a laugh.  Ronan is most definitely a smart man with some...mystery behind him.  Jack seems like he has a shit ton going on...there's a man who has seen some shit.  Evie is going to set him off one of these days calling him Cottage Cheese.  

I'm just not sure they have the same goals as we do...perhaps we'll have to test that at some point.  

We came across two men after the castle.  A man calling himself "Giggles"...it took everything not to crush his wind pipe with my bare hands just for speaking to us.  How can someone so fucking weak be out here surviving? Taking resources the rest of us could use to survive...

Another...Jakey Valentine he said his name was.  Naive as all hell. Talking as if we gave a shit that he used to play hockey...maybe one day I could make him wear a skate blade through the side of his neck....

Well...it appears I'm just fantasizing once again...maybe that'll be the point I end er' off here today.  Besides...Ivona is lying here beside me buck ass naked...I think she'd be alright with a little Lesson 1.  

'"Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it."

Proverbs 22:6 

dayz-0-62-castle-sw-of-lopatino.jpg.63c2e929d97260d86e1f0c0940cd6767.jpg

Acknowledgments 

@MRS Bradtica

@Shepard

@Whitename

@Wolfen

@Bigtoe

"The Bandeetoes"

"El" Savior of Man

"Giggles"

@BlueSnakeJake "Jakey"