Server time: 2019-05-22, 11:45
Sign in to follow this  
Joe

James Black is wanted

Posted (edited)

*Corporal Joseph Harrison picks up his radio and presses down the PTT*             

Hello Ladies and gentlemen, This is Corporal Harrison with the United Nations announcing that James Black is currently wanted for Attempted Murder and Kidnapping, any help leading to the arrest of James Black will result in a reward.

*Corporal Joseph Harrison releases the PTT*

Edited by Joe

*A man with a Texan accent responds on the frequency.*

"Evening friend...any idea of the man's whereabouts?"

*A woman's voice, rather loudly shouts nearby*

"ask him about the reward!"

*The man's voice continues*

"And...what kind of reward we talking bout here?"

*The transmission ends*

Posted (edited)

Ikemba replies over the radio to the American man

"This is 1st Lieutenant Muladir of the United Nations. He was last seen in the Lopatino area and was released from there. Other than that we have no other way of knowing where he could be in the country right now, otherwise we would not be making this broadcast. Any information you could bring forth would be very appreciated. The reward can be chosen at your discretion sir." 

Ikemba sets the radio aside

Edited by YNW Jasper

There seems to be a scuffle over the radio before a cheerful, Eastern European accent can be heard. You notice it's the same female voice from before.

"We will keep an eye out, sir! Um... Quick teensie question... What condition would you like this gentleman returned in? Beaten? Maimed? Only... A little beaten and maimed? Dead? Almost dead? A decapitated head? Or... none of the above?"

The transmission ends. 

The Lieutenant replies again

"M'am we are not savages, we are peacekeepers. We would like him unharmed if at all possible. There will be a fair trial held for this man by his peers in an undisclosed location. We would prefer he could defend himself and his actions at this trial rather than have him unconscious for it. So, as I said, unharmed if at all possible."

He sets the radio aside again

Posted (edited)

She sighs on the end of the radio, her displeasure very apparent in her voice. Ivona ignored the insult for the time being to respond.

"Unharmed 'if at all possible'. So you're saying... It's not impossible? Okay! Well I will try my best, and I will make sure if I really, really need to poke him he won't die!"

You'd hear the man in the background, slightly muffled, but saying "Good job, little lady."

Her voice comes back briefly, speaking off in the distance, "He voted for a little maimed, my love!"

The transmission ends.

Edited by MRS Bradtica

*After a hard days work Kyle takes a seat in his tent and out of boredom begins to go through several radio frequencies. Upon doing so he hears the words "reward can be chosen at your discretion" and immediately goes back to that channel and listens for a few minutes before pushing down on the PTT*

"Reward ya say? What's this geeza done then bruv? Actually.. I don't really give a fuck i just want that reward. i aint really got much ammo man so if you got any of them bullets that fit my rifle i use for huntin that would be pukka! it's a CR somethin.. i don't know it's like a hunters rifle anyway. But yeah, if i happened to know where this geeza is are ya gonna bring the reward and we exchange em or wa? let me know bruva, i'll be hear waitin on your reply init"

*kyle releases the ptt and eagerly awaits a reply*

He slowly presses the PTT, his calm voice could be heard

I am innocent

He releases the PTT and sighs

Posted (edited)

*The southern voice would pop back on the radio, the sound of puffing on cigar can be heard first*

"The only one who can truly judge you is the big man upstairs...his judgement is all that matters.  If you are right by him, then you have nothing to worry about.

But I find myself not much caring about your status on this plane...if these gentleman are offering something for your...return...I reckon that sounds good enough to me.

Hope to catch you first.

*The transmission ends* 

Edited by MR Pussywhipped

He slowly presses his PTT

"I would like to talk with you people,"

"I am innocent and to prove that I will meet you."

Releases the PTT

*The southern voice would respond.*

"I'm all for a meeting fella.

Name your place..."

*The radio would go silent*

*Presses the PTT*
Good evening UN officers.
James Black is dead.
He attempted to murder my sister in cold blood.
You can stop your hunt.
*Releases the PTT*