Server time: 2019-05-23, 04:02
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

RDM appeal.

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I feel like things were simply overlooked.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:I find it strange that nothing I said was questioned or even looked into almost like the report was just cleaned up just for the sake of being done with it. Like I stated before in my POV he had been warned during a hostile confrontation that we had before that he would be killed if he ever did this type of shit again he acts dumbfounded in the situation. He states I had executed him prior to that situation but that was not the case at all because he hadn't acted in that manner in my presence after that until now as this was my demand I would have to be the one to kill him for those execution rights to vanish or not exist at all. He repeats the same line 4-5 times fully being aware that he's a hostage your life is in danger and he acts out just for the sake of acting up, When you turn into a hostage kill rights are not important at all similar to if I tell you I see you talking shit again in my presence I'll kill you, a dynamic group takes this person hostage and you wish to be there to see what's going to happen, he then does the one thing you told him not to do during that hostile confrontation that granted you the execution rights through RP, you give him a chance with a similar statement like mine and he refuses to do the act again, then once you turn your back on him he does the one act you told him you'd kill him for if he ever did that again so you gass him.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points and ban removed.

What could you have done better?: Possible put more anger in my voice?

Edited by Eagle

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to deny your appeal. You state to the guy 'Say that again and see what happens' that is not a valid initiation and gains you no kill rights on him. If you stated more threatening things and pointed a gun, and he chose to ignore that command, then you would be fine but you did not threaten his life as said in the report verdict. Because of that, you did not have rights. In the future, make your demands more clear and threaten his life more before you kill someone.

With that said, appeal denied. 

Appeal denied | Points & Ban Stay. 

Signed by myself with notes