Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:44
Sign in to follow this  
Jackfish

Jackfish's Appeal False Report / BadRP

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: Where do I start, First off I want to say that I am very dissapointed in the GM's who signed this report. I would appreciate it if @Roland looks over the report and makes a new verdict because this verdict is everything but right.

I have no idea how @Ryan Shepherd and I got banned for BadRP when the video clearly shows that @ScarRP provided no serious roleplay to us saying things like "suck dick bitch" without any good reason and running around us saying "drop your weapons bitch, quickly bitch quickly bitch". I have no idea how staff involved in this report did not see the rulebreaks from the accused.

Let me reply to all important statements made by @RandyRP:

"First I will discuss the two accounts of BadRP. @Jackfish & @Ryan Shepherd as seen in the video you both showed no fear your lives while being initiated on and being told to drop your weapons. Both of you continue to back talk to the Hostage Takers, thus getting @Jackfish killed.": I have been in this community for a long time and I try to RP my characters as good as possible. If you read my characters backstory you can see that he has been trough ALOT. And no, he is not a supersoldier but its been over two years into the appocolypse. Guns are a normal thing and dont scare many people anymore. It would of scared my character if the situation was handles seriously, but no, instead of a serious roleplay session we get things like "suck a dick bitch, both of you suck a dick" and "Both of you hands up or you are dead "running in circles" drop your gun bitch, both of you drop your gun. Quickly bitch, quickly bitch, quickly bitch" without any good IC reason. How is this NOT seen as BadRP?

@RandyRP also says we continue to talk back? Again, I said "fuck you" ONCE. I tried to RP instead of standing still and saying nothing. If saying "Fuck you" is talking back then I have no clue what kind of RP a hostage can provide.

Here is the full chat typed out:

Spoiler

Scar: Yo, stop and talk.

Shepherd: Whats up?

Scar: Whats up brother? Why are you running?

Shepherd: What are you talking about? Scar: Im asking you.. Why are you running? Thats what im asking.

Shepherd: People Run y'know, its not against the law to run. Whats the problem?

Scar: Oh you boys think your slick with your boys in the bush or somethin'?

Shepherd: Go talk to them if you want. Whats your problem lad, do you want to copy our fasion, do you wanna talk to us, be our friend? What the fuck do you want?

Scar: Suck dick bitch.

Shepherd: Suck.. dick.. bitch?

Scar: Suck dick bitch.

Shepherd: Right.

Scar: Yeah, both of you suck dick.

Shepherd: Sweet, good chat.

Awkward silence

Shepherd: So uhh.. again, what do you want?

Scar: Im waiting for my boys to talk to your boys down there.

Shepherd: Alright and what are we going to do then?

Scar: Why you running?

Shepherd: Uh why you chasing?

Scar: No, Im asking why you running?

Shepherd: We run cause you chase, why you chase, you understand?

Scar: Yeh yeh.

Shepherd: Yeah? Come on.

Scar: Yeh yeh.

Shepherd: Alright.

Jack: What do you want I dont understand?

Scar: Yeah I wanna know why are you running.

Awkward silence

Scar: Both of you hands up or you are dead, Both of you hands up or you are dead, hands up or you are dead, both of em. Guns on the grounds, guns on the grounds, both of you guns on the ground, quickly bitch, quickly bitch,quickly bitch quickly bitch quickly bitch quickly bitch quickly bitch, alright one hand up listen, tell your boys if we take shots you are both dead, tell your boys or im going to kill you.

Shepherd: Alright lads, dont shoot or these or these two uh.. retards are going to shoot us so.. INSULT

JimRP: Watch your fucking mouth. WARNING

Scar: Call me a retard again and you are dead. Call me a retard again and you are dead bitch. WARNING to @Ryan Shepherd

Jack: Fuck you. INSULT

RIP JACK killed by JimRP

Scar: Yep yep alright kill him.

JimRP: I said watch his mouth, move.

Scar: Lets go.

Shot fired from behind

RIP SHEPHERD killed by ScarRP

"There could have been more roleplay with the hostages if they weren't opened fire on.": They wouldn't of fired on if I did not get shot instantly because I only said "fuck you" once.

"when he says "You guys suck dick" that is not considered baiting": Good point, but I never said that was baiting, that is BadRP. He said "suck dick bitch" without ANY good IC reason. And he repeated questions we already answered. This never got fully explained in the report though. Why is the BadRP part from the accused being ignored and not fully explained? 

"The RP shown from @ScarRP wasn't BadRP, he was actively talking and providing RP from the hostile side.": Then I am very curious what BadRP is. If saying things like "suck dick bitch" and "drop your weapons or you are dead, quickly bitch, quickly bitch" then sprinting in circles around us and then continue to say "Quickly bitch, quickly bitch, quickly bitch" is not BadRP then I have no clue how the GM's involved in this report see BadRP.

"With @ZorullRP there is not enough evidence here to show that he broke NLR so we can not push for any punishment here and will mark it as inconclusive.": Pretty weird why we never saw position logs. Why didn't the GM's provide us with position logs? Why did this get ignored and brushed aside?

"Lastly, I will discuss the False Report. @Jackfish in the video you can hear @ScarRP giving a demand that if they are shot at then you both will be killed. You can also hear @JimRP state that both @Jackfish & @Ryan Shepherd need to keep their mouths shut with his weapon raised. @JimRP made a demand and showed his hostile intent with his weapon raised. This here looks like you are upset with dying and reported them for anything that you could think of at the time that might look like they are guilty trying to get them points. Therefore you will be found guilty of a False Report": I think this is the biggest joke of the whole report, @RandyRP said "This here looks like you are upset with dying and reported them for anything that you could think of at the time that might look like they are guilty trying to get them points" Seriously? This is one of the most unprofesional replies I have ever seen a GM post and IMO shows that he clearly picks the side of his friends, but I wont mention the whole biased thing because its been brought up enough and its always being brushed aside.

I reported this because I think rules were broken by the accused, I dont see how you can punish me for False Report when the video clearly shows multible rulebreaks from the accused, yet they are ignored and @Ryan Shepherd and I get all the bans.

"Lastly, I will discuss the False Report. @Jackfish in the video you can hear @ScarRP giving a demand that if they are shot at then you both will be killed. You can also hear @JimRP state that both @Jackfish & @Ryan Shepherd need to keep their mouths shut with his weapon raised.": After rewatching the video multible times I never see @JimRP raising his gun other then when he shot me. I might be wrong but I would like to mention this too. Here is a link to the video. I might missed it but again, I am pretty sure he never raised his gun and I am curious how @RandyRPfigured out he did? Because he says you can see it in the video but we cannot see it. I would appreciate it if someone would give me a timestamp of when @JimRP raised his gun (other then after he killed me).

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I have no words for this outcome. I really hope @Roland will take another look at this report when he comes back and that the people who handle this appeal handle it together and not with people like @JimRP or @RandyRP since they were both involved in my report.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban / points removed

What could you have done better?: Dont RP as my character and beg for my life / dont report certain people

Edited by Jackfish

Hello Jackfish, 

After reviewing your report again we have come to the conclusion to revoke your ban. Regarding the BadRP. You said "fuck off" and was killed. Now, as a hostage you do have to fear your life still, just because you have a character that has 'been through things' does it let you be immune to these things. You still have to fear your life at all times. You cannot just insult and insult your hostage takes. However, you said fuck off once and was killed and hit with BadRP. You insulted your hostage takers once, that is not BadRP. Because of this, we will revoke that punishment. 

Moving on to the false report. We fail to see that too. You thought there was an honest rulebreak and reported it. That is not a false report. You did not put the report up in ill tend trying to get people banned. With that said too, this will also be revoked. 

Finally, we'd like to mention something. Jackfish, we know you were upset with your punishment, but making a thread about it does nothing but cause issues. If something like this happens again, post an appeal and wait for the outcome and if something is wrong or you have more question, post a thread. 

With that said, your punishments will be revoked. 

Appeal accepted | Ban & Points removed 

Signed by myself & @Zanaan