Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 11:41
Sign in to follow this  
Bsigo

Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I'm not saying the verdict isn't fair, I just want to explain what happened to me during that RDM in Pushtoshka.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Basically I was sniping and was hearing shots in Pushtoshka (I was part of the warband) and as I asked what was happening they told me to kill everyone I saw and so I did, I would like to make this conversation more clear in DMs or anything like that.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: A reduction.

What could you have done better?: Initiate before shooting, but I was being told to shoot everyone and they were already so I didn't have a choice.

Edited by Bsigo

Hello,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed the report and your appeal and have come to a conclusion.

We believe that the punishment you were given was fair and justified. You shot at people without ever initiating on them, so you never had any rights to open fire. Regardless of who is telling you to do something, you should always keep the rules in mind, and simply being told to shoot at people does not excuse the fact that you broke a rule in the process.

Furthermore, in your POV, you state that you take full responsibility for the kill, and the responsibility for that kill is serving the 7 day ban and 10 warning points you were given. In the future, if you are going to engage in hostilities, initiate on them first, instead of opening fire because somebody told you to in game.

With that, the following will apply,

Appeal Denied. Points and ban stay.

Signed by: @Onyx & @DrMax