BatokOG

Violation of Rule 2.3

Server and location: Server 1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Everyday

Your in game name: Batok Henry

Names of allies involved: Funeral Parlor and whoever else wants to step up

Name of suspect/s:  The House, Every Member

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): We have plenty of old videos, check kill logs on most of my members this week and last.

Detailed description of the events:  Well I really didn't want to make this report and I am not trying to get people in trouble, but I know numerous of my members have reached out to these guys trying to solve this issue or maybe get a reasonable truce to which they have not, they are trying to force people to not roleplay with us, they are trying to force members of my group to leave my group or they will be executed, so pretty much if they don't leave my cp they die, My most recent member Luna got killed for being around me even though she just came back to this community and there would be no possible way they would know she is Funeral parlor, yet they called her funeral parlor before she even got to rp with us the first day she came back, pretty weird right. They literally do not let any of my friends roleplay with anybody in the server,hell honestly they will hold up anybody they see us with and end up killing them, now I have waited until about two weeks to report this and I really was hoping it would change and me personally I do not mind the fighting even if I die a lot, but a lot of my people in my group are heavy roleplayers, they don't mind hostilerp but they also don't like useless killing every other hour of the day, now if I could get a serious talk with whoever would love to talk to me about this I would be more than happy, but I will not allow people to try and bully any of my friends behind a computer screen because that is pretty much what is happening as of right now, And to the house I get it you guys are good fighters in Dayz, I say it all the time you have quite a few gods on your team, but come on we want to play to lol.

Calling in @ScarRP, House leader. You all other House members hold until called in. 

I'm popping in here now to give any sort of situations I can recall off the top of my head and just general thoughts.

PUSTOSHKA PAST:

In general, over the span of about a month and a half, we built up the town of Pustoshka into a nice little RP hot spot. Everything is going fine and dandy. We have a few attacks every now and then but nothing too bad. Next thing you know we are getting attacked, just about every single day. Generally even more than once in the same day in the same span of like 6 hours. We built up this place in order to interact and RP with people as well to give ourselves a home. Now, after the relentless, and constant attacks, it came to a point where we just felt like we couldn't put up with it anymore. We couldn't RP in a town we built up and made something of. We couldn't enjoy anything. As soon as we recognized anybody from the house, we bailed. Why? Staying meant that we would more than likely be insulted to the point it feels like baiting, and then robbed when we don't bite the obvious bait&hook. Well, now we entirely have just abandoned the town. We have been attacked consistently to the point that being in the town that we built up felt like just walking into a lion pit.

MIDDLE:

Even after leaving Pustoshka, we've had multiple run ins with the house. Some of which I have been involved in, which almost always resulted in my death no matter if I comply and get executed due to others not complying (even if I complied and was no threat, but technically its allowed since somebody would still attack them), or because I straight up got yeeted and traded with them. For others, I would just be listening to it over the radio, because at this point, I honestly don't even want to get into any fights with them. Whether it be we win or lose, I come here to RP. If I wanted to just shoot people, I would go play on a PUB server or a kit spawn PvP server. So now I just have given up and comply because I'm just done with it. Whatever.

RECENT EVENTS:

Recently since then, I've been making visits over to the camp near Lopatino Castle since it seems to pick up a lot of traction and after being yeeted out of our own town, its good to visit hot spots, develop new storylines, etc. since we have been essentially bullied out of our own hot spot. Now, some shit goes down in the camp, and I'm nearby, but I take off because I don't want to be thought as a hostile threat or one of the people that is attacking. I take off to the castle and spectate what is going on from my acog scope (dont have bino's), before eventually leaving as I see someone looking at me through the scope of a rifle. Don't wanna be seen as a threat so I leave across the river. Well eventually I'm found by 3 or 4 members of the house, and "voluntarily" go with them into town to have a talk (If you can really call it voluntary when surrounded knowing if you don't go with, you gonna get initiated on anyways). Essentially I tell them I'm tired of constantly fighting, and I would like to be able to just live and do whatever. What am I told to do? Denounce the group I am apart of on the radio to them, which I do, and that if I am seen with anybody from Funeral Parlor again, and they find out, to be expecting a bullet in the head.

In other words, if you are caught hanging out with the people in your group, then we are going to kill you. Well, this essentially keeps me from being able to talk to a decent majority of people I consider friends in this community in game now. Whatever though, I play along with it for the sake of RP. However, in the back of my mind, this really just feels detrimental in every way to my interaction and RP with people, specifically my own group. Again, I reluctantly go along with this, since it has some sort of RP logic to it I guess?

However today, I attempt to RP with Lyca inside the camp, only to be told by somebody in the house to fuck off away from his "nieces" and am threatened with death. So now, I am being told that I can no longer interact with somebody who legitimately has nothing to do with Funeral Parlor. I am being told I can't interact now with people that are essentially neutral parties. At this point, I draw the line.

I am leaving in July and going to B.M.T. as I am in the D.E.P. program in the Air Force. I essentially am trying to RP and enjoy the last 2 months of my life where I can actually have free time and the ability to play games. However, over these past few weeks, and especially recent days, I just have not been able to enjoy playing. I can't talk and hang out with my friends in Funeral Parlor in game, I can't hang out with people that I'm friends with OOC that aren't even involved in Funeral Parlor, and at this point, I just feel done with all this. This is constantly excessive to the point now that I feel it violates 2.3 that I just feel beaten into a point where I can't accomplish any regular RP with people in my group, with people out of my group, and at that point, I can't enjoy DayZ, and I can't even enjoy DayZRP because at this point, I am being told I can't RP unless I want to face death.

Never been reported for this so I don't even know how my POV is supposed to be but I guess I'll give it a try. 

First I will respond to the Luna situation, I have spoke to Luna OOCly about the ultimatum we gave her. I would like to say that at no point did Luna EVER tell me she was apart of your group, every single time that I spoke to her she swore that she was just rolling with one of her friends named Katie and Katie was rolling dynamic with you guys. Obviously if I would of known that Luna was apart of your CP she wouldn't of been given the ultimatum, but again I have no way of knowing that unless I frequently check all the group rosters and meta game that and bring it ICly. After speaking to Luna all I really got from her is that it should be common knowledge that she is on your CP cause everyone knows, I didn't know and I guess I apologize for that. 

Next I will say to Batok, come on man you know we have given you guys many many ways out and some of them you even took. There was times that we were on good terms and then one of your members would do something stupid and break that truce. Now Batok you are saying in your POV that you don't mind dying (Which I believe) but you also say that your friends are pretty "heavy roleplayers" and don't like all this useless killing. If that is the case and your group is tired of what they see as useless killing why did you come to me OOCly and ask if we could make a agreement with the admin team to have a all out KOS war. To me that seems like useless killing and something that your "heavy roleplayers" would not enjoy.

I have never personally executed any of you guys, nor have a I really been in that many gunfights.

If you have anymore questions feel free to Quote me, as always I am willing to talk this out if the OP would like to.

@ScarRP What was the ultimatum you gave Luna that she was thusly executed for (from my understanding)?

How often would you say your group ends up in hostile situations with Funeral Parlor? How often do you attack their settlement?

Posted (edited)

@ScarRP The situation with Luna is the fact that some of your people I cannot really say who maybe you could ask but I believe Luna has the video of her execution, which like I said literally made no sense at all since nobody should know who she is yet, the girl hasn't even got to make storylines at that time. Now I don't know exactly how we fuck up at all actually we never hold any of your boys or do anything to you guys, and to be fair the jackal situation we all know was a misunderstanding but whatever on that, the only other situation I may have messed up was with Ace and them but I paid for that, from toymakers mostly lost a good friend icly to my friend Dutch. Other than that from the jump when you guys became house and not 24th(To which we were on good terms then) you held us up talking about being cannibals and so forth, now when you say giving us ways out, for one nobody in my group went forth with those demands because they were ridiculous and would lead to others being killed, like I said you asking 4 of my people to leave funeral parlor and to never talk to us again or our friends is legit fucking with the roleplay they had going on, you trying to get us to betray Vali my closest friend because he killed a guy(that is still alive) makes 0 sense and will not be followed up with, and then there are all the executions to which the biggest one is Lunas execution at that point I was mind blown, not saying it was you homie but maybe really talk to your people on what is really going on.
For me hitting you up OOC going to staff about a kos war, I did say this but you also left out the part where I did talk to those heavy rper's in my group and I legit said to you and I quote

"I asked my group to they were like hell naw they will rape us xD" So my group legit was not ok with the whole KOS war and neither were you and that is fine, it just made sense to me since you guys claim we were at war. Long story short a lot of the shit that has been going on at this point isn't making sense and is literally stopping my friends from roleplaying with others.

Edited by Batok

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Zanaan said:

@ScarRP What was the ultimatum you gave Luna that she was thusly executed for (from my understanding)?

Her ultimatum was to stop hanging with Funeral Parlor or she would be killed. Would like to mention I was not the one who shot Luna and I had no knowledge of her being affiliated with Funeral Parlor. EDIT: Let me make it clear that she told us multiple times that she was NOT a part of Funeral Parlor.

How often would you say your group ends up in hostile situations with Funeral Parlor?

No clue, like I said before I haven't been involved with all the hostilities. I would say pretty often as we are at war with them, would like to mention that it goes both ways. Seems to me like Funeral Parlor is trying to play victim and act like they never initiate fights on us, which they do. 

How often do you attack their settlement?

Wasn't aware they had a settlement. 

And yes we called you cannibals because we have witnessed it before.

Edited by ScarRP

2 minutes ago, ScarRP said:

No clue, like I said before I haven't been involved with all the hostilities. I would say pretty often as we are at war with them, would like to mention that it goes both ways. Seems to me like Funeral Parlor is trying to play victim and act like they never initiate fights on us, which they do. 

We initiated a fight one time at green mountain because that day we got yeeted 3 times by your people, only time I ever held your people Norway was the only there he died but I guess there is a report of your boys logging in to which we do have videos on that situation as well but that is for something else. I am not playing victim at all we can just have staff check logs and review soon to be evidence. Point is we do not hold you guys up at all, like I said you guys started all of this first over one mis id on yourself with my friend Vali.

7 minutes ago, ScarRP said:

Wasn't aware they had a settlement. 

I am actually sad about this one, since you guys know for a 100 percent fact we settle in pustoshka, shit you guys knew that when you were 24th street, kinda why most of your hold ups have been in our town, and the fact your people say they are going to burn Pustoshka to the ground.

11 minutes ago, ScarRP said:

Her ultimatum was to stop hanging with Funeral Parlor or she would be killed. Would like to mention I was not the one who shot Luna and I had no knowledge of her being affiliated with Funeral Parlor.

That is a prime example of what I am talking about @ScarRP

1 minute ago, Batok said:

I am actually sad about this one, since you guys know for a 100 percent fact we settle in pustoshka, shit you guys knew that when you were 24th street, kinda why most of your hold ups have been in our town, and the fact your people say they are going to burn Pustoshka to the ground.

Oh okay sorry I just didn't think a whole town could be your settlement, you only have one house built up in the whole town so my bad. @Zanaan Alright so if their settlement is the whole town of Pustoshka then I would say not much, most of our fights with them are outside of Pustoshka. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2019 at 5:36 PM, BatokOG said:

We initiated a fight one time at green mountain because that day we got yeeted 3 times by your people, only time I ever held your people Norway was the only there he died but I guess there is a report of your boys logging in to which we do have videos on that situation as well but that is for something else.

You saying you initiated on us only one time is a lie and we both know it, you are playing victim. You and I both know that we were at a war where both of our groups initiated on each other, you literally wanted to have a KOS war. I understand what this thread is about so I get why you are trying your best to make it sound like we've just been stomping you without reason, but me and you both know that is a lie. 

Edited by ScarRP

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ScarRP said:

You saying you initiated on us only one time is a lie and we both know it, you are playing victim. You and I both know that we were at a war where both of our groups initiated on each other, you literally wanted to have a KOS war. I understand what this thread is about so I get why you are trying your best to make it sound like we've just been stomping you without reason, but me and you both know that is a lie. 

I will not post anymore unless called in by staff.

We only initiated one time yes and that was that green mountain fight, all the initiations have been from the house and we fight back most of the time, I mean if you are saying we have killed you guys then yes that would be true with defense rights, but calling me a liar is a bit out there when you the leader of the house are acting like you have no idea who is being killed and also stating you have not been in that many fire fights.... now I won't call you a liar like you did to me but if this is the truth then you are admitting to me you have no control over your group or you simply do not care when people come to you with serious feedback, I don't know though, but no my man I am not playing victim at all, my group has been a victim to violation of rule 2.3, and if you think I am making this report out of hate you have me mistaken, I hate to see people banned, but I will step up for my friends. 

I will also wait for either @Roland to allow others to post their povs or any other staff.

Any questions DM me

Edited by BatokOG

1 hour ago, BatokOG said:

if this is the truth then you are admitting to me you have no control over your group or you simply do not care when people come to you with serious feedback

This. He has a point you know. @ScarRP if you don't know anything about those attacks as a leader, you clearly have no control over your group. If you do know and just downplay it, that's breaking rule 2.3. Both are equally bad.

I think you need to discuss this further as group leaders, I don't want the whole group rosters lawyering up for you. I'm still on vacation so I will read up further tomorrow and see what you came down to.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Roland said:

This. He has a point you know. @ScarRP if you don't know anything about those attacks as a leader, you clearly have no control over your group. If you do know and just downplay it, that's breaking rule 2.3. Both are equally bad.

I think you need to discuss this further as group leaders, I don't want the whole group rosters lawyering up for you. I'm still on vacation so I will read up further tomorrow and see what you came down to.

Like I have said before I would be fine with talking this out. I have full control over my group, I think sometimes people tend to forget this is a video game. I am sorry but I do not expect my group to give me a full rundown of what they did when I was gone. I trust in my group to do the right things when I am not there, if something happens when I am offline that I don't know the full details about means that I don't have control over my group then so be it. 

@BatokOG Also I've said countless times that I am not required to write you a paragraph explaining how your feedback was dealt with. We take feedback serious and it is dealt with.

Edited by ScarRP

Posted (edited)

Alright so I have talked to my group about what events happened while I was offline. 

I believe it is important to go into detail of these events that are being brought up. Let’s start with the “Three times” in one day scenario. The first instance was a cut and dry we decided to attack, people didn't comply, negotiations were not met from your side, an attempt of rescue was made and a hostage died. Subsequently, you guys proceeded to initiate on us and some randoms at green Mountain, to which another smaller firefight broke out, resulting in your deaths. Then, we travelled to Pulkovo, only to find our closest allies bleeding out on the ground, shot to shit and almost dead, and upon inquiring who did it, they pointed you out from the crowd Batok, you admitted to doing it and RP then took place. Throughout this situation a number of your group members, including yourself NVFL’d with fists and the like into the multiple of us holding you at gunpoints with large caliber automatics. Not only this, but your friends attempted a rescue after being given demands.Keep in mind this was no where close to your “settlement” and you brought the situation on to yourselves by attacking our allies. In another one of our interactions, we played a twisted game where the hostages had to play a game of chance so they could survive, all agreed OOCly and even complimented un in the OOC chat about how the RP was great. We then went our separate ways, on a much better note and having the beef sorted out, to which we were met with an ambush where one of your men attempted to kill us. We then follow the hostages back to your town where they plead to us that it was one off and that they didn't mean it, that it was just a lone soldier. To which I obliged and as I turned around got shot in the back of the head by Lego, which sparked another firefight where one of your members, who told us OOCly he was too high IC’ly to remember a certain situation, who then got shot twice by .308 in the legs, fully RP’d his injury, magically was cured and ran in with an M4 attacking us. There was also the instance that Zanaan (I believe) witnessed, where when one of our members joined your discord channel to negotiate you simply left the channel and refused any contact at all, while attempting another rescue that got your hostages shot.  Every single time we give you guys a way out, you agree to it, then without fail ambush us as we leave, which typically results in a fast follow-up firefight. Never have we directly attacked you guys in your camp, besides maybe one instance. It is simply unfair to claim the entire region of Pustoshka as your settlement. As far as I have been told you guys live in the Graveyard and there are remnants of other buildings you have blocked off sparsely throughout town. I simply don't understand how the entire town, which is typically filled with completely unrelated characters, some of which hate you guys ICly, can be defined as “yours”. Sure, the graveyard is definitely yours, or maybe some of the houses around it, but the entire town is definitely a stretch. Now, and most importantly IMO, you guys are bonafied cannibals IC. We and many others have had multiple eye-witness accounts of it, even seeing you guys do it ICly on some of our characters from 24th who are still on the roster. It is also important to bring up that when we questioned one of your group members he told us that Hunter’s character had indeed consumed human flesh, and Hunter told us that it was true. Being a cannibal ICly also carries a massive consequence that you must be prepared to receive. I myself have not witnessed such demands that have been spoke of, but from what my men tell me, they never knew that Luna was in your group ICly, so they didnt know not to give those demands. During the situations they were told ICly that they were just friends hanging out, it is almost impossible for us to keep up with who is in what group OOCly at all times. G19 told me this "A large portion of our group have never interacted with you guys at all. I will say this openly as well, I am heavily involved with my groups roleplay, and Scar is quite a busy man, so when he is not here, I take charge as second in command and deliver the best roleplay I can. Saying that Scar has no control over his group is unfair, he simply has a command structure that is to be followed in his absence." Before I conclude i’d like to point out the obvious OOC disdain you and your group members have toward my friends and I. It all started at the end of Green Dragons. For one, Batok, you attempted to arrange a meetup with YungBrandon to fight him in real life over something that happened in the community, as far as I have been told a lot of felonious shit was thrown and you guys eventually talked it out, but still, my point stands. Ever since the end of GD you guys have been throwing direct and indirect shade at us through VOIP and discord chats, but as you put up the report you kicked all of us and deleted old messages. Below are just a few screenshots I've seen related to this.

https://i.gyazo.com/d4ecb8e02fadd49a5dc5b0f572d7d064.png

https://i.gyazo.com/b198416f545725afd158a5481633ae9c.png

https://i.gyazo.com/891b105fd91f4e3e2f1584c503d6510b.png

All in all, you claim to have your roleplay infringed upon by us, yet even after our attacks, you seem to have enough time and resources to either A. Counter-attack or B. Kill our allies. Outside the instances I listed above, I cant particularly remember any of the fights we had, as they were one off and quite random. It doesn't seem to me that your roleplay has been prevented by us, and that this report is just a result of bad OOC tension between the groups. While many of my group members seem to hold good OOC relations with your group, the disdain from people with power leads me to believe this report is just one in a series of reports in a so called “report war”. I would be more than happy to talk to Hunter and discuss these events that he dislikes, working toward something that we could both enjoy better. But I, as a leader within the group cannot change how my group behaves unless I am contacted with some sort of way to discuss it. I am sorry that your group feels this way towards my group, and like I said, my PM’s are open 24/7 to anyone that needs to talk about what my group does, you can ask Luna, we had a very polite and cordial conversation and I believe both sides left that conversation with a better understanding, which resulted in the RP (futurewise) to be much better for both sides. In the future, in general, if you wish to not be attacked, then take one of the many outs we gave you. A lot of which were as simple as leave us and our allies alone, or stop eating people, or even tell us who is eating people so we can sort it out. Roleplay is a two way street, what is being reported is a simple IC situation with IC consequences. This could have gone one hundred better ways, alliances, treaties everything, but instead, even through our attempts to roleplay with you, you choose the PVP route, breaking demands, and instead of choosing the ways out, YOU chose the ways IN.

Edited by ScarRP

3 hours ago, ScarRP said:

I think sometimes people tend to forget this is a video game

You are right it is a video game, it is a video gaming community that has it's own set of rules that we must all follow, with that being said if I decide to make a report I can if I feel like there is something going on that shouldn't, the mentality of this is just a video game is meant for pubs not so much for a community of this size.

if something happens when I am offline that I don't know the full details about means that I don't have control over my group then so be it. 

But like you said before you don't even know anything about my group or the hostilities that have been going on, or at least most of them, you are actually supposed to know what is going on Scar I know I am or I could get dropped as a leader, being a leader isn't supposed to be easy, but I know about every single hostile situation from my group wether it be us being held up or vice versa, to which we very rarely have been holding people up but when we do we do not execute them for the memes.

Now as for the copy and paste which is really disappointing to be honest it is like you can careless what Rolle says and just do it anyways, you literally copied G19s post which would be legit lawyering up to defend yourself, the sad part is that these situations are only the very few that has been going on my dude, and you still avoid the fact you continue to execute certain members, you continue telling people you are going to go to pustoshka everyday and kill all funeral parlor, you are going to burn it to the ground, you will kill my members and friends if they do not stop hanging out with us, so again pretty much saying the can no longer play with their friends or they will die, we can no longer work on our group goals or we will die, and I even have to give up one of my closest IC friends or we will all be executed or in a rp since being *left for dead* everyday, to that I made it plain and simple will not be happening, I will also not let you guys make my friends denounce themselves, because as of now your excuses on holding us up are always different, shit my last hold up you guys completely forgot about the cannibal shit and went on to lie and say we attacked the Lap castle settlement just so they wouldn't want to rp with us, like the list legit goes on Scar, this report isn't apart of any report wars like I stated before my post was removed, I am not involved in any type of report wars man, I just have been listening to my group members and friends on what keeps happening to them on a daily basis and hw it always leads up to the rp getting cut short and simply cut off.

2 hours ago, ScarRP said:

having the beef sorted out, to which we were met with an ambush where one of your men attempted to kill us

You do realize this situation had another group involved as well right, like I believe a few revenants and Lego got involved in some revenge that led into a fight where a few of you died, of course certain members of our group and even allys will come back for you, but it is based off of self defense you can't expect us to just bow down to you guys, when you execute us simple as that.

It is simply unfair to claim the entire region of Pustoshka as your settlement

If it was unfair I am pretty sure like I said already a lore master or a staff member would of had be clarify what I mean by Pustoshka being our home/hunting grounds  now with that being said you guys never once complained about Kab being run by the Green dragons, or the Saviors to which you could argue the ran the factory as a base, but at the same time we know they claimed the city, to my understanding at least, I can ask about that one. I mean if that is the case and you truly didn't know about this being our home, then wouldn't it be unfair to burn the entire city to the ground, that is a bit excessive if you only thought the graveyard was our settlement.

you guys are bonafied cannibals IC

I got called out for being a cannibal because of my Kuru laugh before when I had the laugh, that is where all this comes from, but that is fine to be fair you can't control what randoms come to you with it is really hard to separate ooc and ic when it is brought up to you icly, now this does bring me to our very first and lovely holdup with you guys, where you questioned me about it and I told you I do not know where the rumors are coming from and even said bring the the man to me that said he saw me eat someone, at that moment everything was cool and your people took my word for it at least at first until that situation occurred with the jackals then after that well you guys just started doing what you are doing now, kind of weird how a dead man knows who killed him, yet icly I snitched on some random who ended dying for it, but oocly you knew it was Vali thus is the reason you guys want me to hand him over #facts .

you choose the PVP route

That is weird every time  you see us you hold us up with guns, hostilerp doesn't always have to lead up to that, like I said you can't expect us to trust you with a truce when you execute my people in front of us it simply doesn't work like that, but no we actually try to get away from you guys every time we see you so how are we choosing a pvp route? Do you remember when we were on that roof and I tried to genuinely talk to you guys, I invited you to the party we were having a good ole drinking game, I thought everything was fine, hell you even said or one of you said Batok seeing you alive brings a smile to my face, but guess what out of nowhere you guys jump off the roof and initiate yes we fight back of course we were protecting not only us but the random survivors on the roof to which which a couple of my members did with success, I got killed while being handcuffed and end of that story. The point is I try to avoid pvp but it started to get old, the whole kos war thing was to try and end it in a realistic way but again I even agreed it wouldn't be nothing but useless non-rp killing.

For the Brandonrp thing me and him have a real good talk about it, we both agreed it was stupid and both apologized in voip it was a heated argument from the jump we both said shit so don't but it all on me I can't prove anything that was said in voip but you state yourself we both squashed it and to be fair it was between me and him which ended with respect from both of us, people do argue and say shit they don't mean that is why it is amazing when two people can work differences out usually bringing along a good friendship at least it does most of the time.

With the Kai thing that was a meme and we all know that, that discord it strictly ooc friends my man we always talk shit to each other and if anybody says other wise it would be a lie.

Before I conclude i’d like to point out the obvious OOC disdain you and your group members have toward my friends and I

I hardly know most of you to be honest, this report has nothing to do with ooc hate, you have some good friends of mine in your group lol.

I will pm Roland a doc of the rest and let him either give me perms to post it publicly or not. I am not trying to clutter this. By the way Scar I waited on you to reach me out about this but seeing as you are trying to bring up old dead news and try to make me look bad, well I doubt it will happen, I do know the ooc hate is going to be on your side, unless I am mistake or there is just a misunderstanding I can't tell at this point.

Any questions DM me

p.s. the phone is really hard to use for this, don't mind my spelling etc.

@BatokOG You state that you have video evidence. Can you please gather all of the video evidence that you have from your side and post it all in one post. Also, if you are able to can you please get us dates and estimated times when the fights happened. So we can start gathering the logs for this report. 

Thank you

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RandyRP said:

@BatokOG You state that you have video evidence. Can you please gather all of the video evidence that you have from your side and post it all in one post. Also, if you are able to can you please get us dates and estimated times when the fights happened. So we can start gathering the logs for this report. 

Thank you

Yes sir will do give me sometime, I am discussing this with the group atm, making sure we got everything my bad. 

Edited by BatokOG

Alright I tried to talk this out and was told that I would have to talk to a whole hierarchy, I talked to 3-4 of the members but each time was just met with them just telling me to talk to the next person in the hierarchy. I thought maybe Batok would step up as the group leader and come to a solution with me but that is not the case, and honestly because I keep getting the same answer over and over I see no reason to keep individually contacting your members. So here is my response. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RdGkPFPRYrBQEnXw9uTxfifVajMhr4E3OD43zQu6hlY/edit

Posted (edited)

No interest in dropping the report, he has his or their responses, I would like to add @Roland I left this between me and @ScarRP but not only did he have someone else post a POV he also copy and pasted it not being able to come up with his own words, my problem with this is again, he never took our feedback seriously or again really has no idea what is going at all, I can't take this seriously anymore especially when this man says the people in his group are a bunch dogs lol, call me a liar scar but I know the truth not only with that but this rare rule break as well, end of story homie I am using words from my own mouth nobody else's, now he gave his pov editing over my evidence so we can go off of that, keep in mind Scarrp never used his own words being a leader of the group.

Edited by BatokOG

Posted (edited)

I also will respond to his responses on the google doc as well, there are some issues that need to be discussed

Edited by BatokOG

Posted (edited)

Response: It is important to note that this is where we get our IC cannibal knowledge. Heard in the video below, Scar is watching one of their members eat a body, he then goes to confront them about such behavior IC. The video listed in a doc shows a guy running around listening to another guy in discord saying he seen me eat somebody, ".That is a flat out lie", also you will hear someone else state"Do you hear them laughing" talking about kuru which would be meta gaming.

Response:There is zero chance you can call this a firefight between us, your group member HDDragon mis-id’s one of our men. We never roleplayed with you in this situation, and one of your guys RDM’s one of ours. It was not a three-way firefight AT ALL and should not be listed as a hostile encounter for this day. Along with this, our men were able to find Vali and identify him based off of previously being in the same groups as him whether or not it’s Pamyati, or Green Dragon’s this can be seen in this clip: https://plays.tv/video/5cd51fec701bca5bda/hdragonbtw, by the way how do dead men talk? I am mind blown on this you literally have dead members calling out somebody.

Response: It seems that this is a common occurrence, if an RP situation is not comfortable, then say in OOC that you are uncomfortable with it. We cannot prevent it from happening unless YOU let us know that it’s not okay. And later on when you did tell us that you were uncomfortable about it we fixed it. She did go ooc which can be proven in logs and somebody said "to bad" so it was out of the question, but thankfully Jackzrp killed the marriage himself. 

In this situation, the lads initiated on the Chedaki members located at the well in the center of Pushtoskha. The initiation was extremely clear and only directed to the Chedaki, the rest of the people were civilians that we were protecting from mis-id’s and invalid kills by placing them in a semi-safe location and having them put one hand up. At no time were those individuals other than lego ever  initiated on. However, about halfway through the encounter Lego decided it would be in his best interest to start shit talking Eagle’s character one of our associates along with saying Slava Chedaki and rooting for the people we were actively fighting for their benefit right in front of us. So at that point he was initiated on.

This was a report and Eagle was found guilty for it and I have no idea why you would have felt offended but ok you can come up with anything I guess. But Eagle did in fact start the shit talking in the video and couldn't take the shit talk back, 

Now  "At no time were those individuals other than lego ever  initiated on" So he was held up before he started shit talking Eagle? Like in the video you can clear as day see there were other people held up? 

Response: As far as I have been told, there were many witnesses to the actions who were able to identify what happened, also I believe JimRP was present, his ooc asking was just to be sure she didn't break a rule.  I am not to sure about many witnesses my dude, as Elliot was sniping them,  Jimrp might have ran into Lego but did Lego admit to killing them?

Norway, Vegas, Thrash, and G19 were RP playing a drinking game with well over 15 people on the roof of the supermarket about 40 minutes into the game, Norway got Batok to essentially admit to being a cannibal to the entire group, this prompted some tension along with the increase of fear of initiation in the RP. The reason for doing this was a desire for more RP to be placed into these kind of scenarios to hopefully benefit all parties. However, once it became clear to us that if we initiated now there could be an opportunity to negotiate and end to the war since we had effectively found them at a position of vulnerability where we could take the majority of their ranking members present without a fight. However, literally as Norway had stated their intention to negotiate, HDragon and multiple other members of Funeral Parlor opened fire without care for their hostages or any RP that could have happened. As a result, after attempting to negotiate a cease-fire and FP repeatedly denying any chances to work for a peaceful solution, Batok was executed in accordance to the rules. Sunny pulled a weapon and was killed, and Xehara was able to escape when one of her men traded his place as a hostage.

I actually decided not to report this situation, I died while cuffed I tried talking to Norway he told me to shut up to which I did and he sprayed into me, now lets get some facts straight Norway tried to give demands but your boys also tried to push Vali and kill him but they failed and all of them got wiped, you cannot try to make peace while sending people out to kill, it literally will never work like that he has every right to defend himself to people trying to push and kill him, if you were trying to negotiate you would keep your men back on standby. I also never admitted to being a cannibal, I never once said hey guys ya I admit I eat people, again you are lying. Now Vali and Norway did end the fight in voip with there own internal rp, Vali sparing Norways life who was extremely hurt in that fight and actually knocked uncon by Vali, they both ended up surviving and ended up walking together and talking about personal ic stuff to one another, which this would counter the fact Vali didn't want to negotiate he just had no choice to defend himself against others trying to rush him during the negotiations, position logs would be best to prove the situation.

As far as the power gaming/ metagaming and all those other rule breaks you clamed on Lego, make a report on it if you feel like there was a rule break.

In this situation, Norway was speaking to the entirety of funeral parlor and taking their feedback on how to improve things. At this time the rest of our group was rallying up at Green Mountain and deciding on whether or not to make it a trade hub again. After a while we came to the conclusion that perhaps we should stop fighting and settle down and make a trade hub if we ever want to get approved. Norway tells Funeral Parlor that our new plans were to settle down and start a new RP hub and end the hostilities. Norway then left the discord and continued the RP with the rest of the lads. G19 and Dexagon had to relog due to a frame bug issue and whilst the were doing that Funeral Parlor used OOC information gained from their OOC conversation and went to GM with the soul intent on initiating. They ran up on Norway who killed five before dying and G19 killed the other 4.

Norway was in our discord the entire time, he only muted to talk to you on teamspeak, now Norway told us to come to GM and roleplay with him, so we did I just decided to even the odds that day with all of the bullshit we dealt with from you guys and hold up Norway. Norway also never told us he was trying to stop fighting and you guys have not stopped fighting at all. Norway killed two people and G19 killed 3, "fp members involved, Me, Luna, Hunter, Lego and David King, non-fp member was Dad, he lived". As far as Norway taking feedback, I didn't hear to much on that but again that isn't his job.

Edited by BatokOG

I think you two and me need to have a chat on Discord about this.

I am available whenever

Let me know when.