Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:45
Sign in to follow this  
Sapperton

Helicopter Crashes

I just have a quick question on how heli crashes work. Nearly everyone's answers are different I just want to know how frequently they spawn and what they spawn because I have found 2 right after I "died" and one had an m16 and the other had an akm. 

Posted (edited)

Russian helicopter crashes have russian gear
The "US" helicopter crashes have american gear

The spawns are rare and I think about 6-8 of them spawn around the map on different spawns you can easily find with a google search. They respawn each restart.

Edited by Strawberry

Like @Strawberry said, there are 2 kinds the Russian one that is an off brown heli that’s in the ground some what, 

These tend to spawn Russian weaponry AKM, SVD and such. Also the spawn Russian military clothing and also spawn Russian ammo, if you find USA weapons at it, it’s most prob been looted and someone’s swapped out there gun for the crash shit.

This crash site does not smoke.

Then there is the American one that is grey in colour and has a broken tail and blades, 

This is the USA or as some call it western chopper crash, this heli spawns all manner of western weapons and ammo and gear, 

you will see this one from a far as it has plumbs of smile coming from it, 

Chopper crashes spawn all over the map on all manner of places, there are maps for there where abouts but I know that’s for vanilla dayz and the dayzrp team may have changed the spawn locations and stuff. 

5 hours ago, neom said:

Chopper crashes spawn all over the map on all manner of places, there are maps for there where abouts but I know that’s for vanilla dayz and the dayzrp team may have changed the spawn locations and stuff. 

We use vanilla spawns 

I have found gear from both sides in both helis. All things considered this could be something somebody else dropped there.