Spoiler

backgroundgraphicwparagraph.png.578976195f7b56da91b15e86d51da21c.png

lorebannerwparagraph2.png.4d21953e7779bd02b7b9878bdf047036.png

headingopenbottom.png.9d71db10337d7bb7028bb5c71fde039f.png

Posts incoming.

goalsfooter.png.94e1e3fc75b9bc1f14c785ed110f5f0b.png

personalitygraphicwparagraph.png.2fc782c05daf90d946e13ba66c3e564f.png

Edited by MRS Bradtica

Is this a new character you will be playing in the future? If so she sounds very scary, hope kyle doesn't bump into her. Although she is very beautiful and Kyle has a thing for crazy women 😛

10 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Is this a new character you will be playing in the future? If so she sounds very scary, hope kyle doesn't bump into her. Although she is very beautiful and Kyle has a thing for crazy women 😛

This is a character I will be playing! And soon! 🙂

Hopefully she comes across as scary and weird... That's what I'm aiming for! But, we'll see! 

Looks like this character will get along well with mine 😉 

Looks amazing though, looking forward to meeting her!

10 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Looks like this character will get along well with mine 😉 

Looks amazing though, looking forward to meeting her!

Thank you! I look forward to meeting yours as well! 🙂

I'm so excited to meet this character. I think you'll play a creepy girl so damn well. I can't wait. Maybe you and I can be friends instead of enemies now lol. ❤️

2 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

I'm so excited to meet this character. I think you'll play a creepy girl so damn well. I can't wait. Maybe you and I can be friends instead of enemies now lol. ❤️

Hahaha I'm excited to unveil her! We'll see how well I do with creepy. Not totally convinced, but maybe Alyssa can teach her a thing or two? 😜 

3 hours ago, Saunders said:

Sorry "Kyle" she's crazy for another man.

3 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

Sorry "Kyle" she's crazy for another man.

sailor moon love GIF

banner2smaller.png.dae1cfe4fa12635936ab93202875f772.png

thepastgraphic.png.736712dbbe9f3075e79331550b2de31d.png

Spoiler

headingopenbottom.png.768f4bd0315b148b3b655c56858a9d3c.png

Blackness cloaked the atmosphere, only broken by the twinkling blanket of stars across the Chernarussian sky. Ivona looked out her infirmary window, stopping her reading for only a moment to do so. Staring into the infinite void, she sighed contently. The movement of the words jumping out on the paper, her voice carrying them into the cold wind on a whisper.

“Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
Tis some visitor, I muttered, tapping at my chamber door —
Only this, and nothing more."

A rough voice that she hadn't expected interrupted her thoughts, "Hey lady, will you shut the fuck up?" The thick Chernarussian verbiage cut through the air like a sharp knife.

Instinctively, she jumped in her wooden chair, clutching the book to her chest as she was rudely interrupted. Her facial features morphed from surprise to disdain as ice blues looked over the man in the infirmary bed. His prison outfit was dirty, covered in dried blood from his earlier scuffle --the reason he was here visiting the prison's nurse in the first place. 

She smiled sweetly, speaking in the foreign tongue, "You're here on my time, yes? I stitched up your stomach, and I will gladly un-stitch it..." Ivona walked towards the clipboard with his name on it, reading it over before her eyes quickly flicked back up to him, "...Mr.Poplovich."

He scoffed, and it made her blood boil, muttering incoherent cuss words. Though her composure remained frozen, something wrathful in her twitched -- longing for the opportunity to present itself. It didn't take long though, when she noticed his eyes rake over her form --that familiar hungry expression she was all too used to seeing -- she gave into the dark depths. 

"If you don't like my reading... I suggest we pass the time some other way."

Her malice painted a grotesque smile on her face. "Do you want to know what my favourite thing about this job is?" With lithe movements, she lifted herself atop of his infirmary bed, putting one leg over the other to straddle his waist. Ivona watched the surprise in his eyes meet a lopsided, ugly grin. Men were easy. Her hands moved to her blouse, slowly unbuttoning the cotton material until she was bare before him, cloth in hand. "The handcuffs." Her head bobbed over to his hands, restrained as per standard procedure among the Chernarussian prison.

Still stupidly naive, he chuckled dumbly. Wriggling underneath her as he tried adjusting the tightening prison regulated pants, his mouth opened to say something foul likely, but was cut short. Ivona took the opportunity to forcefully shove the cotton in his mouth, using his confusion to her advantage as she managed to get the majority of the fabric in his big mouth before his teeth tried clamping down on her. Removing her fingers, she leaned back and looked at her work. The faint sign of fear that reflected in his brown eyes was blissful. She looked towards the pillow, but that idea ultimately unsatisfied her. No, she wanted to keep watching that look... that pure, perfect panic.

Ivona cracked her fingers playfully, before running a long nail against his throat. He tried to yell out, the sound muffled by the shirt obstructing his vocal chords. Ivona chuckled lightly, watching his throat with a psychotic intent, "I'd love to bruise up your neck... but... people might start asking some really nasty questions. I like this job too much for that, I hope you know. So... I'm gonna have to strangle you some other way..."

His arms and legs pulled on their binds, his torso bucking as best as it could but to no real avail at how the conversation had turned. He screamed out, louder this time... yet not nearly loud enough. Her hand came up to her face to muffle the sick laughter that tried to bubble out of her, and when it did she pulled away to look at her hand like it was some revelation.

"Oh! Of course!" Gleeful were her words as she pinched his nose tightly with one hand, and clamped her other over his mouth. The blonde leaned towards him, a twisted grin on her face as she watched the despair flood his features. His eyes watered, the cause of which unknown to her, but she could only surmise it was from the vision of his life flashing before his eyes. The darkness deep in her core felt relieved, happy even at the sight of him. The man's head bobbed from side to side, which was annoying at first, but ultimately just caused her grip to tighten. It only took a few moments anyway, for his movements to slow, and his eyelids to flicker. Frowning, upset that her show had ended so quickly as his eyelids closed. 

The nurse held onto him for a while, knowing with her medical prowess that it would take some additional time before he was good and dead. A check of his pulse determined his time of death, and when her work was good and finished, she jumped off of the bed with a satisfied huff. She took the shirt from his mouth and throat, throwing it in a nearby laundry basket. It was a messy job on the best of days, and a clean pair of clothes was a necessity. Ivona turned to a nearby locker, taking the freshly cleaned shirt -- it still smelled of lavender -- and tossed it over her head with one last smile.

lorepostsfooter.png.27cb73a64d0fbf8089eb2747a11aeabb.png

amazing writing # give me 5 percent of your writing imagination 🙂

59 minutes ago, Derek Steel said:

amazing writing # give me 5 percent of your writing imagination 🙂

Aww you're so sweet, hahah. Thanks Derek!