Spoiler

backgroundgraphicwparagraph.png.578976195f7b56da91b15e86d51da21c.png

lorebannerwparagraph2.png.4d21953e7779bd02b7b9878bdf047036.png

headingopenbottom.png.9d71db10337d7bb7028bb5c71fde039f.png

Posts incoming.

goalsfooter.png.94e1e3fc75b9bc1f14c785ed110f5f0b.png

personalitygraphicwparagraph.png.2fc782c05daf90d946e13ba66c3e564f.png

Edited by MRS Bradtica

Is this a new character you will be playing in the future? If so she sounds very scary, hope kyle doesn't bump into her. Although she is very beautiful and Kyle has a thing for crazy women 😛

10 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Is this a new character you will be playing in the future? If so she sounds very scary, hope kyle doesn't bump into her. Although she is very beautiful and Kyle has a thing for crazy women 😛

This is a character I will be playing! And soon! 🙂

Hopefully she comes across as scary and weird... That's what I'm aiming for! But, we'll see! 

Looks like this character will get along well with mine 😉 

Looks amazing though, looking forward to meeting her!

10 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Looks like this character will get along well with mine 😉 

Looks amazing though, looking forward to meeting her!

Thank you! I look forward to meeting yours as well! 🙂

I'm so excited to meet this character. I think you'll play a creepy girl so damn well. I can't wait. Maybe you and I can be friends instead of enemies now lol. ❤️

2 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

I'm so excited to meet this character. I think you'll play a creepy girl so damn well. I can't wait. Maybe you and I can be friends instead of enemies now lol. ❤️

Hahaha I'm excited to unveil her! We'll see how well I do with creepy. Not totally convinced, but maybe Alyssa can teach her a thing or two? 😜 

3 hours ago, Saunders said:

Sorry "Kyle" she's crazy for another man.

3 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

Sorry "Kyle" she's crazy for another man.

sailor moon love GIF

banner2smaller.png.dae1cfe4fa12635936ab93202875f772.png

thepastgraphic.png.736712dbbe9f3075e79331550b2de31d.png

Spoiler

headingopenbottom.png.768f4bd0315b148b3b655c56858a9d3c.png

Blackness cloaked the atmosphere, only broken by the twinkling blanket of stars across the Chernarussian sky. Ivona looked out her infirmary window, stopping her reading for only a moment to do so. Staring into the infinite void, she sighed contently. The movement of the words jumping out on the paper, her voice carrying them into the cold wind on a whisper.

“Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
Tis some visitor, I muttered, tapping at my chamber door —
Only this, and nothing more."

A rough voice that she hadn't expected interrupted her thoughts, "Hey lady, will you shut the fuck up?" The thick Chernarussian verbiage cut through the air like a sharp knife.

Instinctively, she jumped in her wooden chair, clutching the book to her chest as she was rudely interrupted. Her facial features morphed from surprise to disdain as ice blues looked over the man in the infirmary bed. His prison outfit was dirty, covered in dried blood from his earlier scuffle --the reason he was here visiting the prison's nurse in the first place. 

She smiled sweetly, speaking in the foreign tongue, "You're here on my time, yes? I stitched up your stomach, and I will gladly un-stitch it..." Ivona walked towards the clipboard with his name on it, reading it over before her eyes quickly flicked back up to him, "...Mr.Poplovich."

He scoffed, and it made her blood boil, muttering incoherent cuss words. Though her composure remained frozen, something wrathful in her twitched -- longing for the opportunity to present itself. It didn't take long though, when she noticed his eyes rake over her form --that familiar hungry expression she was all too used to seeing -- she gave into the dark depths. 

"If you don't like my reading... I suggest we pass the time some other way."

Her malice painted a grotesque smile on her face. "Do you want to know what my favourite thing about this job is?" With lithe movements, she lifted herself atop of his infirmary bed, putting one leg over the other to straddle his waist. Ivona watched the surprise in his eyes meet a lopsided, ugly grin. Men were easy. Her hands moved to her blouse, slowly unbuttoning the cotton material until she was bare before him, cloth in hand. "The handcuffs." Her head bobbed over to his hands, restrained as per standard procedure among the Chernarussian prison.

Still stupidly naive, he chuckled dumbly. Wriggling underneath her as he tried adjusting the tightening prison regulated pants, his mouth opened to say something foul likely, but was cut short. Ivona took the opportunity to forcefully shove the cotton in his mouth, using his confusion to her advantage as she managed to get the majority of the fabric in his big mouth before his teeth tried clamping down on her. Removing her fingers, she leaned back and looked at her work. The faint sign of fear that reflected in his brown eyes was blissful. She looked towards the pillow, but that idea ultimately unsatisfied her. No, she wanted to keep watching that look... that pure, perfect panic.

Ivona cracked her fingers playfully, before running a long nail against his throat. He tried to yell out, the sound muffled by the shirt obstructing his vocal chords. Ivona chuckled lightly, watching his throat with a psychotic intent, "I'd love to bruise up your neck... but... people might start asking some really nasty questions. I like this job too much for that, I hope you know. So... I'm gonna have to strangle you some other way..."

His arms and legs pulled on their binds, his torso bucking as best as it could but to no real avail at how the conversation had turned. He screamed out, louder this time... yet not nearly loud enough. Her hand came up to her face to muffle the sick laughter that tried to bubble out of her, and when it did she pulled away to look at her hand like it was some revelation.

"Oh! Of course!" Gleeful were her words as she pinched his nose tightly with one hand, and clamped her other over his mouth. The blonde leaned towards him, a twisted grin on her face as she watched the despair flood his features. His eyes watered, the cause of which unknown to her, but she could only surmise it was from the vision of his life flashing before his eyes. The darkness deep in her core felt relieved, happy even at the sight of him. The man's head bobbed from side to side, which was annoying at first, but ultimately just caused her grip to tighten. It only took a few moments anyway, for his movements to slow, and his eyelids to flicker. Frowning, upset that her show had ended so quickly as his eyelids closed. 

The nurse held onto him for a while, knowing with her medical prowess that it would take some additional time before he was good and dead. A check of his pulse determined his time of death, and when her work was good and finished, she jumped off of the bed with a satisfied huff. She took the shirt from his mouth and throat, throwing it in a nearby laundry basket. It was a messy job on the best of days, and a clean pair of clothes was a necessity. Ivona turned to a nearby locker, taking the freshly cleaned shirt -- it still smelled of lavender -- and tossed it over her head with one last smile.

lorepostsfooter.png.27cb73a64d0fbf8089eb2747a11aeabb.png

amazing writing # give me 5 percent of your writing imagination 🙂

59 minutes ago, Derek Steel said:

amazing writing # give me 5 percent of your writing imagination 🙂

Aww you're so sweet, hahah. Thanks Derek! 

banner2smaller.png.77bf671da0fa15e0f74f24d816392443.png

Spoiler

journalentryheader.png.8bd3319017b84c10d16ca008c6996b83.png

I've been pretty bored. Walking around, being mean to people who we run into is fun and everything... but it doesn't really... satiate. It's pretty... bland. I mean... what's a girl gotta do to get her hands a little... dirty? To be wrist deep in the belly of a person and feel the warm, slick sack of their organs? The dirty, sticky feeling of blood between fingers as it starts to dry. It's been... months. Months since I've held someone's life in my hands, and I'm going fucking stir crazy to get to that again. I mean... there's more than enough people around me I guess... just gotta point a finger in a direction and follow. 

My Jude... my handsome, charming, intelligent Jude. He's been antsy too... I can tell by the way he's wound super, super tightly... like the rope he used for my wrists last night. I like the bruises... the severity of it all. It's pretty animalistic, actually... just the way I like him. But... it's cruel of me to enjoy this version of him too much... I know that he wouldn't argue to have another kind of release --like the way a bullet leaves the chamber, or the life fades from a man's eyes. And what kind of woman would I be if I didn't give him that too? Hmm... maybe I'll find someone fun for us to play with. Maybe Jade will come around again...

I thought I had found that person in Ronan. Fucking snarky asshole that he is. But... his way of thinking... is too similar to mine and Jude's to snuff out. It would be a shame, really... and allies are important to have. He mentioned some interesting experiments he likes to play... and as a man who enjoys the science of the human body, I couldn't very well slaughter someone with that shared interest of mine. Research partners are hard to find, nowadays! Especially the kind who are willing to do the really, truly nasty stuff --those people are assets! So... needless to say... he'll stick around. Besides, at the very least, it's fun to mess with him. 

Oh! And I do find myself more and more intrigued by that "Duck" girl, and her friends... Gabriel... Alyssa. I've heard some interesting... rumours? But... I get the feeling there's quite a bit more truth to them than they'd all admit openly. Someone mentioned they liked carving into people... marking them up and making them toys. I'm interested. It DOES sound like a whole bunch of fun. Sounds like a way for my Jude and I to get more of a cathartic release. The weak are meant to be challenged by the strong... to become strong themselves, or to die trying. More die than thrive normally, if I'm being totally, super, super honest. But... that's definitely, definitely the fun of it too! To watch them realize that they've failed. 

I'm gonna leave this now. The thought of it is making me super worked up, and Jude's looking... delicious. 

lorepostsfooter.png.4b9195705f9b9a925470d6e2eb79674e.png

Jude Miller  x  @MR Pussywhipped

Ronan Moore  x  @Shepard

Mallory Shibley  x  @Jadeboat

Alyssa Black  x  @ScarletRose

Gabriel Valentin  x  @Roman

"Jade" Joshua Volbeshik  x  @NishiUrban

I feel power-gamed.  

5 minutes ago, MRS Bradtica said:

I can tell by the way he's wound super, super tightly... like the rope he used for my wrists last night. I like the bruises... the severity of it all. It's pretty animalistic, actually... just the way I like him.

And I love it.

11 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

I feel power-gamed.  

And I love it.

jason segel wink GIF

Posted (edited)

editedbanner2smaller_png_852611ef3890611eb344c0a3d1ef6ed5.png.7f8f0e4035da2b07e76243a58b7a8185.png

journalentryheader_png_8bd3319017b84c10d16ca008c6996b83.png.1e792eafbd789b5ba56f963d7fa3e409.png

I could kill my father all over again if I had the chance. I’d think of much more… creative ways to do it this time too.

I had a dream last night about him. It was dinner. The room was completely dark except for those gaudy, red candles he insisted on being lit, not that he raised a finger to do it himself. The shine of the light was reflected off of the newly polished candelabras he meticulously inspected for any flaws. Just like he looked at his children, tearing them apart and perfecting them. Imbuing them with intense pressure and standards that not even he could hold himself accountable to. The bastard. I remembered the smell, even. The roast had been placed right in front of him, freshly baked bread, boiled peas, and the bitter red wine wafting from the head of the table.

“Pisicuță." I had almost forgotten his voice, but I was reminded suddenly and without warning. The way he used called me little kitten with not an ounce of endearment. More of an obligation, really, to the pet names our bunica had gifted. But she was dead now, leaving us to the cruelty of her son; the unlovable man our mother cursed as she left. I could feel my stomach drop, even in the dream, knowing what comes next but being unable to stop it. I’ve had this dream before... or, memory, rather.

"Da tătic?”

He needlessly wiped his mouth with the cloth napkin, as if he had practiced politeness under much scrutiny, before turning to me to speak. His silver eyes were piercing, cold and unkind though speaking to a child of six. "Several of your teachers have told me that you’ve expressed an interest in medicine, Ivona. That you want to become a surgeon.”

"Like you, tătic!” I watched myself. Eager to please, fighting for some form of approval that I wasn’t ever going to receive. I woke up feeling a need to throw up, that image burned into my brain. I looked to my brothers then, seeing Mihai’s concern as he looked between the two of us, Andrei’s indifference, and Florin’s laughter as he speared a rogue pea on his plate. A room full of Vulpe men, all heir to a surgeon’s fate and fortune—for the Vulpe men, of course. Not little Ivona.

"Like me...” He mulled thoughtfully, the smallest hint of a smirk settling in the corner of his mouth. "Vino aici, Ivona.” He beckoned me closer with the wave of a hand.

Small, quick legs jumped down from their perch on the furthest seat and scurried towards him, a smile ever present on my face as I approached the monster. I didn’t have the foresight I have now. I saw his smile then as a form of acceptance, not the malice it truly was meant to be. Mihai saw, though. Now standing as a stranger watching in, I can truly see his face... the pale complexion as fear reflected in his glistening brow. I see now that he had opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out... that he was a coward. That he fed his little sister to the beast in order to avoid the gnarling teeth himself.

Father pushed his chair away from the table and patted his lap, enough to make room for me on his lap. "Tell me... how would you fix this?” Confused, I remember being confused. I could see it on my face as I watched my father grab the knife and plunge it into a tiny, small hand. I remember hearing the blade hit the wooden table beneath before I felt the flash of white-hot pain. Watching it I could feel the pain flare in my hand once more, as vividly as it did back then. I watched myself as my smaller form yanked her hand from the table in shock, only damaging her hand further as the blade pulled against the skin. Nonetheless, my hand came free. There was a clamour of dishes, the spilling of red wine, a shout from Mihai who had finally found his testicles, and the undeniable cruelty of Marius Vulpe bearing down on the frail, young girl; watching the chaos with a pleasure that I hadn't yet discovered.

I woke from the dream then, anger taking control of my movements as I reached for my gun and stormed out into the cold night, finding things to shoot and watching the splatter of red against the glow of the moon. Tătic had made a very compelling argument, apparently--a fatal mistake for him, but... a lesson all the same. Even still, seeing me now wouldn't have changed any opinion he had about me. Good thing I believe in a hell he can burn in.  

lorepostsfooter_png_4b9195705f9b9a925470d6e2eb79674e.png.6af164b17de22f0afd92e01e2ec82831.png

Edited by Kattica