Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 00:31
Sign in to follow this  
Quill

Help. I'm out of options. [Open Frequency]

*Looking out to sea on the coast Q lets out a sigh and takes out the radio and presses the PTT button*

This is Quinto Del Valle. I haven't spoken my name to anyone before so trust that this message is important.

I am looking for Mac Tire. Ryker we talked a few weeks ago. My friends and I need your help.

My friends and I moved away from our base after continuous meetings with the Dead Batteries and thought we'd be safe.

We moved to a new location and we had a meeting which lead to the death of a spy amongst us.

This man's death lead to Vlad, a member of the Dead Batteries finding us again and crippling a friend of ours. 

I am tired of the raiders harassing us and threatening our lives. They now demand the death of the man who fired the shot to kill the spy. 

Please help us... I don't want to lose another homie..

*Transmission cuts.*

Ryker's radio clicks on as he presses his PTT

"Hello, Quinto. This is Ryker, I understand your situation as I've been in touch with some of your people, we will be in touch soon."

He releases his PTT and nods to his men.

Spencer's radio comes to like as he presses his PTT

"Quinto, this is Spencer. I'll be more than happy to help you. You can reach me on 98.7 on the radio. I can have people where ever you are within the day."

He releases hit PTT and starts packing his gear

Posted (edited)

*Tony comes onto the radio*

Hello, I’m private Anthony Vitale with the United Nations Peacekeeping. We have revived numerous reports of the men mentioned and are looking into the situation. Do you require assistance civilian?

*Anthony lets go of the PTT and awaits a reply*

Edited by Diamond

Posted (edited)

Ryker's radio clicks on, his right brow raised as he spoke

"United Nations? Since when is there any U.N left and what are they doing back?

My name is Ryker, I'd like to speak with your Commanding Officer, if possible contact can be reached with him."

Ryker releases his PTT

Edited by Kase

*Dominik picks up his radio and listens in, hearing of the UN he decides to keep his chivalrous persona up*

"Dobry Den, this is Grand Master Dominik Dvorak of the Knights of The Holy Order of the Chernarussian Dvoraks."

*A sword being sharpened may be heard in the background*

"Good ser who requires help, trust that Ryker will aid you, I have blessed him and trust that he will follow the righteous path. These 'U-N' who claim to be able to help have yet to receive any form of communication with the Church, or a holy man. As such they should be watched with caution."

*Dominik clears his throat before he continues*

"The Knights of the Holy Order of the Chernarussian Dvorak stand only for righteousness and aid of the smaller man. May we come to you in your time of need, our horses will ride strong. I hope this Raven finds you well. Good luck to you, Slava Chernarus." 

*Dominik releases the PTT and dons his freshly shined helmet, he pretends to mount a horse and gallops away*

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Kase said:

Ryker's radio clicks on, his right brow raised as he spoke

"United Nations? Since when is there any U.N left and what are they doing back?

My name is Ryker, I'd like to speak with your Commanding Officer, if possible contact can be reached with him."

Ryker releases his PTT

*Tyler comes onto the radio*

Yes sir, I will forward this message to him immediately.

*Tyler releases his PTT*

Edited by Diamond