Server time: 2019-05-23, 13:51
Sign in to follow this  
Shroud

"Invalid Initiation" Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict is not fair because in the verdict it is claimed that i fired upon the rest of the OP's groups only seconds after we killed the Non-Compliers that heard the initiation, and this is just untrue, i'm not sure where this info was taken from but you clearly see in the stream that there was an initial volley of gunfire coming from those who heard the initiation and then there was no other volley of gunfire except for a couple of one time shots most likely at zombies or dead bodies(Can't really which as this was week ago now) until we began getting shot at. I don't see how this is an invalid initiation as the guys who heard it did not comply and got shot for it and the other group members were not fired upon until they began firing at us, and i personally did not fire a single shot at the men further down the road as we waiting for Dew to come and re-initiate with his megaphone however when i was near a breach in the wall one of the OP's group mates starting firing a barrage at me and i was forced to shoot back under threat of possible death, so i honestly do not see how i broke any of the rules stated in the verdict.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Not really much else to say other than i do not agree with the verdict, if i am getting shot at am i not allowed to defend myself? Also Randy states that the initiation was "clearly" stated at everyone on the road, but it was directed at whoever was in front of us on the road which happened to be the first two gentlemen we killed, i also don't see how this would even make the initiation invalid, as we didn't even attempt to use that initiation as a way to kill the guys further down the road, and only fired on them when they fired on us while we were waiting for Dew, doesn't make much sense to me.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban and points removed

What could you have done better?: Not sure, we were waiting for Dew to use a megaphone to reinitiate on the rest of the group but they fired back at us first, giving us KOS rights

Edited by Shroud

Greetings,

After reviewing this appeal and report we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. As seen in the video you were clearly heard by the 3 people at the top of the hill who you were initiating on and they both chose to not comply to the demands so you killed them. Some others of their group did not hear the initiation but they ran away and took shots. However, we do not have any logs or evidence to see if that was even you shooting meaning we cannot punish you for that. In the future, if you wish to initiate on someone you must make sure that everyone can hear it before taking action. You did only initiate on them 3 at the top but if you wanted to initiate on them all, you must be closer and make sure they can actually hear it. 

With that said, your appeal will be accepted. 

Appeal accepted

Signed by myself with notes