Server time: 2019-05-21, 09:46
Sign in to follow this  
TryaxReck

S1: Griefing in Shakhovka - 05/07/2019 23:16

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1, Shakhovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Unknown, it could have been from when I last logged off yesterday, to today. So, from 5/6/2019, 3 PM Pacific Standard, to 5/7/2019, 4 PM Pacific Standard.

Your in game name: Jonah Blank

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 20190507162046_1.jpg.a89baa69500aaae1a7c8fc75e446af2b.jpg

Detailed description of the events: I had a gate which was placed as entrance to my base, which was destroyed and turned into a fence. There was no reason to do this in any way, it just makes my life more difficult trying to repair the now-broken gate. It's one thing just taking stuff from my barrels and crates, another entirely to start messing with the base itself.

Edited by TryaxReck

It seems as if someone has just replaced the fencing and wire while I was away. I'd like the report closed, as the issue has seemed to solve itself. I don't know who replaced the fence, but I thank you. If it was the person who originally took it, thank you for returning it.

A Team of Staff Members have reviewed this report.

We are glad this issue was resolved and will honor the OPs request and close this report.

//Closed

Signed by: @Onyx, @Samti, @lukaszxe, & @RandyRP