Server time: 2019-05-22, 23:44
Charlie

S1 Lopatino Castle Invalid Kill 19:32

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Lopatino Castle

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19:32

Your in game name: Charles Richthofen

Names of allies involved: Dead Batteries (Official Group)

Name of suspect/s: The House (Not Official Group)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: 

My group and I were chilling at Lopatino castle minding our own business when @Aiko (Later Caal got initiated on with us doing nothing about it) got intiated on by one single person of The House in the Lopatino Camp. We took our position in the castle since we did not have the numbers to get involved and we wanted to wait the situation out. While we are scoping out the camp and surroundings a group rolls up that is not involved, @Bot Elmo takes to them and the situation is done. @Kordruga and Elmo head back inside the castle to group with @Majoo and myself. I watch some people follow them and call it out, we suspect that they are The House. I go downstairs to cover my mates and Kordruga gets shot at by somebody for no reason and almost dies. I then see someone following Kordruga and I shoot at him because my mate with no rights. Elmo calls out someone is behind me and I hide, 30 seconds after me hiding I take fire and bandage myself. I then see multiple people rush Majoo and me in our tower and we take fire and end up dying, again for no reason, with no initiation nor RP or anything in that kind.

Initially The House shot at Kordruga who was not initiated on what so ever. I then shot at ONE of their members which led to my killing and the killing of Majoo.

Edited by Charlie

Vlad Visus POV: Was doing the same thing that charlie has said, just waiting at Lop castle for the situation to end down at the camp. Elmo begins to chat to the house members who have entered the castle and as he does that I try to move around them in case anything happens to him. As I begin to move around I'm shot in the back without any warning or initiation. The guy who shoots me then follows me around and only asks "What are you doing here?" When I ask him why he shot me I get no response and he runs off. I manage to leave and bandage my wounds.

I have some footage that shows me getting shot but not the events prior, I'll have it uploaded soon.

Kristof Vrana POV: As mentioned, me and some other members of Dead Batteries were sitting around the Lop castle tower while @Aiko was a hostage, after she was initiated on at the Lop settlement, NONE of the members took any action whatsoever to shoot at them or initiate at them. At that time we just decided to wait and see what the outcome would be. While waiting our other guy @Cals gets initiated on and taken hostage (again, we took NO ACTION OR SHOTS AT THEM). 
As we continued to wait, some other group showed up at the castle and @Bot Elmo and @Kordruga go check them out have a chit-chat and move back towards the main tower while I am looking around scoping the surroundings from the top of the tower, as they come back the group that we assumed was The House came into the area of the castle. Dont know exactly what was going on downstairs from the tower as I was on top, but I see the guys sprinting around the castle, taking positions and looking around. Moments later I hear shots and it was Kordruga getting shot at without any prior initiation or warning.

Quick recap? @Aiko is initiated on and complies / @Cals is initiated on and complies / we never initiated on them or took a single shot at them / we get shot at and killed without initiations or any kill rights

I hear Aiko has been initiated on at Lop camp so I log on to see what the situation is. Rather than bool into camp and see if we can gas some of the initiators, we decide to value Aiko's life and not get her shot, as she is part of our official group and opening up on the initiators would have seen her probably get killed. I make the call to chill in the forest, see if we can RP out the situation. Before we can think of a plan, Kamenici rock up and a firefight erupts, so I make the call for anybody not trapped inside the camp to yoink themselves to Lop castle ASAP, a good 500m away from the action.

We take a few shots from the camp while chilling at the castle, unprovoked mind you as we had not shot at anybody so far. We hold position and wait on more information from our people inside the camp, then we hear @Cals, another member of our group, has also been initiated on by House and complied. Again, we do not shoot at anybody from the House's dynamic.

So, there we are, chilling up at the castle, waiting for the all clear when people we suspect are members of the House rock up. I go chat with them, they ignore my attempts at RP after asking where I'm from and what I'm doing at the castle, instead opting to Sonic the Hedgehog around the place. They push around the back of the big tower and fail to KoS Kord for whatever reason, then Charlie shoots back after they tried to KoS Kord, but he's bad at games so him and Majoo both end up being KoS'd inside the tower. I, being a savvy and attentive player, made a swift exit after becoming outnumbered.

Given that rulebreaks like KoS don't grant you legit rights when you start getting shot at, this is a pretty clear cut case of KoS on Majoo/Charlie and attempted KoS on Kord. We were far away from the firefight, did not fire despite provocation and, as previously stated, Charlie shooting at them to defend Kord from an invalid kill does not grant any of them rights.

Kane Carrick POV:

Initiated on Aiko in the camp along with members of the Jackals (I'm pretty sure they also initiated but idk) and role played with her for a while before Kamenici rocked up. I then initiated on them as soon as i heard them, they did not comply and a fight broke out, i shot one hitting him in the head (he didnt die) and then killed another that was on the yellow house in the camp. I then thought the rest of them fled so i went to check lop castle with @SassyRP @BobbySullivan and @KermitSmith (There may have been more of us my memory is crap).

I cannot confirm not deny if they initiated on you while they were at the castle or if they did at the camp, you'll have to find out from their POV's. 

I took snaps from presumably Charlie after running around the castle searching for Kamenici and then him and his friend were subsequently killed by my allies who, to my recollection, he also shot at.

I can answer any questions however i didn't get any kills nor shoot anybody at the castle, only at the camp on a Kamenici.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
18:44:32 | Player "Charles Richthofen" is connected
19:53:42 | Player "Charles Richthofen" has been disconnected

18:52:45 | Player "Kristof Vrana" is connected
19:31:20 | Player "Kristof Vrana" has been disconnected

18:42:23 | Player "Sebastian Sladek" is connected
19:52:58 | Player "Sebastian Sladek" has been disconnected
20:01:27 | Player "Sebastian Sladek" is connected

18:54:43 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
19:53:44 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected
20:08:41 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected

18:31:01 | Player "Kane Carrick" is connected
19:53:44 | Player "Kane Carrick" has been disconnected

19:05:41 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" is connected
19:32:23 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" has been disconnected
19:32:30 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" is connected
19:49:12 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" has been disconnected
18:29:40 | Player "Sassy Sullivan" is connected
19:49:15 | Player "Sassy Sullivan" has been disconnected

18:32:52 | Player "Kermit Smith" is connected
19:49:20 | Player "Kermit Smith" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
19:30:18 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Kermit Smith" with KA-M from 34.8543 meters 
19:30:19 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Kermit Smith" with KA-M from 34.8543 meters 
19:31:07 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 7.73235 meters 
19:31:07 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 7.73235 meters 
19:31:08 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 7.83033 meters 
19:31:11 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 3.76348 meters 
19:31:12 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 3.47468 meters 
19:31:12 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 3.11699 meters 
19:31:12 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 3.20753 meters 
19:31:12 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 3.20753 meters 
19:31:12 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 3.0829 meters 
19:31:12 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 3.0829 meters 
19:31:12 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 2.97664 meters 
19:31:13 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 6.40399 meters 
19:31:13 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 6.50408 meters 
19:31:13 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 6.50408 meters 
19:31:13 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 6.65044 meters 
19:31:19 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Kermit Smith" with KA-M from 1.38562 meters 

19:31:12 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" hit by Player "Charles Richthofen" with M4-A1 from 3.44073 meters 
19:31:13 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 4.61603 meters 

19:31:07 | Player "Kristof Vrana" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 7.51331 meters 
19:31:07 | Player "Kristof Vrana" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 8.24216 meters 

19:29:30 | Player "Vlad Visus" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 30.9396 meters 
19:29:30 | Player "Vlad Visus" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 31.6719 meters 
19:29:30 | Player "Vlad Visus" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 31.8923 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
19:31:12 | Player "Charles Richthofen" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 3.11699 meters 
19:31:07 | Player "Kristof Vrana" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M4-A1 from 7.51331 meters 

Calling in:

@KermitSmith | POSTED
@BobbySullivan | POSTED
@SassyRP | POSTED

For their full POV's as well as any unedited video evidence they may have.

Will post POV tomorrow when i get home from work will probably be home around 5 BST

@Charlie @JackZRP Do you or anyone from your side have any video evidence of what happened? 

9 hours ago, RandyRP said:

@Charlie @JackZRP Do you or anyone from your side have any video evidence of what happened? 

Yes, ill upload tonight.

POV: We were at the Lop camp when @JackZRP spotted a dead battery inside the camp we initiated on her and took her hostage after a while of RP Kamanechi pulled up and we initiated on them too after a while of fighting @JackZRP spotted some people on top of lop castle aiming at us @JackZRP put some shots into them with a SVD but didn't hit them and identified them as dead batteries Me @JackZRP @BobbySullivan and @KermitSmith ran up to the castle and i seen one sprinting away and called him out and said he was wearing a wielding mask @JackZRP said it was one of them i lit him up but didn't kill him then the other dead batteries started shooting at us and they got gassed. I then ran down towards Lop and logged early because i had to go help my mum with something. 

Posted (edited)

@SassyRP at which point in this scenario do you believe that you gained legitimate rights to attempt to kill @Kordruga, as well as @MajooRB and @Charlie?

Edit:

Also to note, it appears that literally everybody from the accused's side combat logged. Could this perhaps be an error in the logs @Onyx, besides Sassy's as he admitted to it directly?

Edited by Bot Elmo

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, RandyRP said:

Edit: My recording starts at the beginning of this clip, the rest is 8 minutes of me bandaging and walking around in the woods. I can post it if needed.

Edited by Kordruga

@BobbySullivan @SassyRP @KermitSmith

Do any of you have video evidence. 

Also, @Kordruga can you please post the full video even if it is just you bandaging and walking around. 

Thanks 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Bot Elmo said:

@SassyRP at which point in this scenario do you believe that you gained legitimate rights to attempt to kill @Kordruga, as well as @MajooRB and @Charlie?

Edit:

Also to note, it appears that literally everybody from the accused's side combat logged. Could this perhaps be an error in the logs @Onyx, besides Sassy's as he admitted to it directly?

I never even logged out i legit left my PC running and on sat AFK in a tree and went to cook my dinner then when i got back the server had crashed and it dropped my connection.

Didn't even do anything at the castle either.

Edited by JackZRP

Kermit Smith POV: I was told that @SassyRP took a hostage up at lop castle so I made my way up there to help after they had got into a gunfight up there. When I made it to the castle the gunfight was pretty much over and I just talked to the people there and was walking around with some of the house guys and after a while of silence and talking to other people around the castle I got shot at by @Charlie with an m4 So i got to cover and saw him going up one of the main towers with an m4 out and 3rd person peaking around the corner of the door so I shot him in the head once and we chased him up the tower shooting at him and that was that. I had not initiated on anyone but was shot at without anyone saying anything.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, KermitSmith said:

Kermit Smith POV: I was told that @SassyRP took a hostage up at lop castle so I made my way up there to help after they had got into a gunfight up there. When I made it to the castle the gunfight was pretty much over and I just talked to the people there and was walking around with some of the house guys and after a while of silence and talking to other people around the castle I got shot at by @Charlie with an m4 So i got to cover and saw him going up one of the main towers with an m4 out and 3rd person peaking around the corner of the door so I shot him in the head once and we chased him up the tower shooting at him and that was that. I had not initiated on anyone but was shot at without anyone saying anything.

God damn

I never thought that anyone would be that "not so smart" to lie on a report. You never took a Hostage at Lop castle, you took a hostage at the Eden Camp. The only person you ever talked to at the castle was possibly Elmo down at the pub where the entrance to the castle is. You dont get legitimate kill rights on me since you shot at Kordruga first, which in that case was a rule break (KOS) since he did nothing. Me then shooting you does not grant you kill rights on me or Majoo.

In the video provided below you can clearly see somebody shoot at Kordruga. You can hear the shots, hear Kordruga on the Discord and see somebody chasing after Kordruga. I then aim in the general direction and fire shots. ALL of the shots didnt hit a target. 

I am curious who shot at you because NOBODY did.

Here my video

I want to stress that they KOSed myself and @MajooRB and atempted KOS on @Kordruga. Also, they all combat logged.

Edited by Charlie

Posted (edited)

Aiko - Andela POV

I asked if I could post my POV to clear up some information on kill rights. Who had them and who didn't, I asked and was given permission to post and use the following stream.

My character Andela showed up at the camp, because she comes by to patch people up. She's a doctor and often has helped the people of the camp. I am part of the dead batteries and because of this, the house showed and singled me out. There were other dead batteries in the area, but ONLY I was initiated on by one person in the camp. Which was JackZ as shown below. This meaning my entire group had Kill rights on him, and him alone. Seeing as he is not part of an official group. An vise versa, he would have kill rights that's if my people did anything. But I compiled and my group kept out of it. Kamenici did attack but at no point did my group act back.

http://www.twitch.tv/aficortez/v/421708262?sr=a&t=958s

Now while kills happened at the castle, Jack stayed close to the camp. As he came back and requested the sniper from one of the people in camp. He said so he could kill the Kamenici at the castle, below you can see him asking for it then hear him shooting it. Though I can't say for sure if Jack was shooting at my people. Regardless he still had no rights to do so, as my group didn't initiate or try to rescue me and I had compiled the whole time. 

http://www.twitch.tv/aficortez/v/421708262?sr=a&t=2671s

Edited by Aiko

2 hours ago, Aiko said:

Aiko - Andela POV

I asked if I could post my POV to clear up some information on kill rights. Who had them and who didn't, I asked and was given permission to post and use the following stream.

My character Andela showed up at the camp, because she comes by to patch people up. She's a doctor and often has helped the people of the camp. I am part of the dead batteries and because of this, the house showed and singled me out. There were other dead batteries in the area, but ONLY I was initiated on by one person in the camp. Which was JackZ as shown below. This meaning my entire group had Kill rights on him, and him alone. Seeing as he is not part of an official group. An vise versa, he would have kill rights that's if my people did anything. But I compiled and my group kept out of it. Kamenici did attack but at no point did my group act back.

http://www.twitch.tv/aficortez/v/421708262?sr=a&t=958s

Now while kills happened at the castle, Jack stayed close to the camp. As he came back and requested the sniper from one of the people in camp. He said so he could kill the Kamenici at the castle, below you can see him asking for it then hear him shooting it. Though I can't say for sure if Jack was shooting at my people. Regardless he still had no rights to do so, as my group didn't initiate or try to rescue me and I had compiled the whole time. 

http://www.twitch.tv/aficortez/v/421708262?sr=a&t=2671s

This situation, where we were shot at from the camp happened aprox. 10 minutes before we got KOSed at the castle.

Posted (edited)

I was shooting at people that were aiming at me from the Castle.

Either Kamenici or you guys.

I also didn't combat log check what i wrote big fella

Edited by JackZRP

56 minutes ago, JackZRP said:

I also didn't combat log check what i wrote big fella

What you said might be true but, as countless prior reports have stated, its the responsibility of the player to fulfil their CL timer. I'm assuming you made some sort of effort to reconnect that the GMs may have overlooked in the logs.

@BobbySullivanhas had more than ample time to provide his PoV and will now be temp banned until he does sho

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bot Elmo said:

What you said might be true but, as countless prior reports have stated, its the responsibility of the player to fulfil their CL timer. I'm assuming you made some sort of effort to reconnect that the GMs may have overlooked in the logs.

Aye after i had cooked my dinner geezer

I wasn't actually doing anything at the castle either. I never shot anybody, initiated on anybody or any of that.

Wasn't in a group with the people that did either. Was just running around with them at the time. (They were in Jackals, i'm in House)

To add to that, It had been 30 minutes since my last hostile action since i left the Camp / hostage situation with Aiko before running towards the castle a short amount of time later.

Edited by JackZRP

20 minutes ago, JackZRP said:

Aye after i had cooked my dinner geezer

I wasn't actually doing anything at the castle either. I never shot anybody, initiated on anybody or any of that.

Wasn't in a group with the people that did either. Was just running around with them at the time. (They were in Jackals, i'm in House)

Irrespective of what you may or may not have done at the castle, you were involved in hostility with our group prior to that, having initiated on Aiko, then Cal, then shooting at Majoo in the Twitch VOD, then breaking line of sight with Aiko/Cal and reestablishing line of sight with other members of our group at the castle, which you have freely admitted to attempting to kill. I'm just gonna quote the rule here for you real quick to refresh your memory on it:

• 4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

Given that you shot at us (a hostile action) and reestablished LoS (as seen in Charlie's video), by the rules you restarted your CL timer which you evidently failed to fulfil. Sucks that you couldn't have waited the extra 10 minutes or so, but hey, you go AFK at your own risk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯