Server time: 2019-05-21, 07:34
Sign in to follow this  
Imation11

S1 ZELENOGORSK Attempted Invaled Kill/BadRP

Server and location: S1 West zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 18.30

Your in game name: Kevin Shock

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show one of them handcuffing me and the other shooting me 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I just logged in zelenogorsk and after running into the military area and grabbing what was there i started to run out towards the open fields on the west side of the city. After having to fire my gun at a infected a horde came and started to chase me out of town. After watching some random guy run into the horde and getting killed to which i can only guess trying to help, i ran back down into the field and clear the rest of the infected, i spent a few minutes running around the field trying to find the random guys bodys to see if he is even alive. When i found him and started to check i hear one person approach me from the front and one behind. I was told to put my hands up and after being handcuffed, they start to check my stuff and just look at me saying nothing, i asked if they can check if the other guy is even alive, which they just looked as said, " yea he is dead " then giving me advise on not shooting my gun in town, then it was back to checking my gear and not saying anything and just looking at me. after a while one of them told me to get on my knees and say a prayer, when asked why i was told again to get on my knees and say a prayer as one was behind me holding a handgun, i refused at first asking them why and that i don't want to die, i was told " if you turn around again i will shoot you " and told to say a prayer. After saying the lords prayer i was immediately shot in the head and only went uncon. They revived me and was told it was " a warning shot " and tried to talk to me like normal AFTER SHOOTING ME IN THE HEAD! asking if i was alright...again they just shot me in the head. I Role Played it out and even typed * he lays unconscious * and still asking if im ok. One then tells me not to have 2 duck tapes on me as i could use just one forever by taping myself up then breaking out. They then run off leaving me bleeding to the point my screen is so grey and my blood is so low that a small breeze will kill me and i have been left with no food, water nor ammo for my sks which they left. 

In all, hardly anything was said and it was just very very poor Role Play, Not being told why im being held up, no Role play was given, they tried to kill me for no reason and left me with no hope of surviving.

( also i need to report myself for logging out straight, i have no ammo, hardly any blood and have no interest what to ever in going after them or wanting to Role Play with them )  

Hit logs:

Spoiler

Spoiler
18:46:57 | Player "Kevin Shock" hit by Player "Tuco Mac" with IJ-70 from 0.482898 meters 

Kill logs:

Spoiler
18:46:58 | Player "Kevin Shock" hit by is unconscious
18:47:14 | Player "Kevin Shock" hit by regained consciousness

Connection logs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
18:30:54 | Player "Kevin Shock" is connected
18:52:52 | Player "Kevin Shock" has been disconnected

17:35:54 | Player "Tuco Mac" is connected
19:15:07 | Player "Tuco Mac" has been disconnected

17:39:49 | Player "Games Dean" is connected
19:44:16 | Player "Games Dean" has been disconnected
19:44:27 | Player "Games Dean" is connected
21:28:35 | Player "Games Dean" has been disconnected

Calling in the following person for a full and DETAILED pov of the situation together with the name of the ally with him and possible video evidence of the situation:

@cloutcannoli - Tuco Mac: POSTED

@Games Dean - Games  Dean: POSTED

seeing @cloutcannoli has been online on both the forums and in-game he will be temp-banned until he posts his pov. Failure to respond within 24 hours will cause this report to be closed and handled through appeal.

Posted (edited)

POV: Me and a friend Games Dean we’re running from the military camps when we seen 1 guy being chased by a big horde. That guy being chased ran towards the guy we helped earlier. They both started running but the guy that helped us couldn’t make it and eventually got killed by the horde. On the other hand the 2nd guy kept running, me and my friend still watching as he ran all the way up to the hill, once he killed all the infected he eventually came down to look for his body. That’s when we made are move to hold him up cause from our perspective that guy just killed our new friend. So we told him to kneel down and say a prayer cause that’s what our group does if you kill another player. So after the prayer we were gonna let him go but I accidentally shot and healed him up and made sure he didn’t die. At this point I couldn’t tell him I was moving my mouse and clicked it so I told him it was a warning shot. And my friend I was with I have no control over what he said so don’t hold his duck tape methods against me. But we asked him multiple times if he’s ok and I kept bandaging him up to make sure he doesn’t die. Once he was ok me and a friend took off because he wasn’t talking.  We left him with food and water plus his pistols and ammo. 

Edited by cloutcannoli

@cloutcannoli Thank you for posting your pov your temp-ban will be lifted,

Calling in @Games Dean for his pov of the situation seeing he was the ally of the accused.

Hello all. So we were just leaving town after meeting this guy and we hear a bunch of gunshots, and we follow up. This guy is shooting like crazy, attracting a bunch of zombies, and it looked like he killed the guy we met, so we when we saw him we went to hold him up. When he asked us what we wanted, we told him that we were checking him to see what he had and we were going to give him a warning that he wouldn't forget for killing our friend. My friend has that pistol because it's low powered, for warning shots. Tuco accidentally misfired one bullet and the guy went uncon, so we got him up because we didn't want to kill him. Also, we definitely left him with enough foodstuffs to survive. I'd also like to add that after we ran off, we actually came back to make sure he was okay, but he was nowhere to be seen.

I will take full responsibility for the duct tape comment. I will get better at staying IC in that regard.

I apologize that the gentleman we held up is upset, but I don't believe we are guilty of bad RP.

I’m not upset at all.

if I wasn’t going to report you then someone else will with the type of RP you guys are doing at the moment and I just want to make sure ( whatever the admins decide ) that you learn from this 

also I will not accept that the shooting me at the back of the head was a “ accident “ it was done soon after I finished the prayer, to well for it to be a mistake and just to revive me and say it was done as a “ warning “ , you just shot someone in the head! No matter how weak the gun is, that’s pretty life changing for a character to be shot in the head and call it a warning 

Posted (edited)

i literally was eating raviolis when it was going down i accidentally shot you. i wasnt gonna ooc and say i hit my mouse and shot you , so i said it was a warning shot and keep the rp going. which you decided to keep moaning on the ground after you were conscious and we tried to apologize

Edited by cloutcannoli

My guy we're friendly people. Sometimes we get into a little banditry if we feel the situation calls for it, but we don't go around killing people.

This situation is a big misunderstanding, and we tried to make sure you were okay afterward.

Thank you for the advice.

Verdict:
@Games Dean - BadRP - GUILTY

@cloutcannoli - BadRP - INCONCLUSIVE

@cloutcannoli - Combat Logging - GUILTY

@Imation11 - Combat Logging - GUILTY

Summary:

@Imation11 Logs in in Zelenegorsk, and soon tries to help a man who was killed by infected, before shortly being taken hostage by the accused as they thought @Imation11 murdered him. They RP for a bit, before Imation is shot in the head, which @cloutcannoli tries to play off as a warning shot. The accused then leave shortly after.

For the BadRP in this report, without concrete evidence of the full situation, we cannot determine the level of RP in the situation for the most part, so it will be marked as inconclusive. However, @Games Dean You take responsibility for the duct tape comment, and admit that you went OOC to do so. Because of this, you will be receiving a caution for BadRP, considering you have recognised your mistakes, and are fairly new to the community. 

However, both @Imation11 and @cloutcannoli logged off before their 30 minute combat times expired, and thus will be punished for combat logging.

The rules that support this verdict can be seen below:

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

With that, the following applies:

Outcome

@cloutcannoli - Combat Logging - GUILTY - 3 day ban and 10 warning points

@Imation11 - Combat Logging - GUILTY - 3 day ban and 10 warning points

@Games Dean - BADRP - GUILTY - Cautioned

Signed by: @Onyx & @RandyRP