Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:50
Sign in to follow this  
bunsojr

S1 Griefing Topolniki

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1 Barns in the south end of Topolniki

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Somewhere between 05/06/2019 around 06:00  and 05/07/2019   01:35

Your in game name: Frank Wasabi

Names of allies involved: It is a base myself and Jason Rufio and Oleksiy Metzger have been building up for the past week or so.

Name of suspect/s: Don't know, hoping logs will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Olga also stolen out of locked barn.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

We built walls up to completely encase our base with more walls and gates around barns and garages to secure an Olga as well as two filled barrels. Nothing is left other than a few scraps of loot on the ground. Not sure what else to say. Every gate was combo locked, except one. Please let me know if any additional info is needed.

I realize that the time frame is huge. I played until late last night local time and then after work today, I hopped on to check out the status of the base and found that everything is now missing. Please keep in mind that both barrels were filled to the brim as well as the Olga. So to have taken both barrels and a full car, they had to have just dropped a bunch  of stuff on the ground to allow the despawn.

Edited by bunsojr

Unfortunately, after checking the logs (even a day before and after the incident) we have only found yourself and your ally Oleksiy near your base, no one else has built / destroyed anything but you and your allies. Due to not having a clear sign of anyone near your base, we have no choice but to close this report.