Server time: 2019-05-27, 14:11
Sign in to follow this  
xXHopSquatchXx

Cant join server

If you're able to log into other servers it probably means your mods are not activated. We currently have 3 mods and one is made by an in house modding team. 

Check Here for instructions on how to join and for the server mod list. 

Remember to use the DayZ launcher from steam and not any other launchers. 

Also remember to have your mods in the right order as they are stated. Not a big thing but it gets lots of people.

I mean do you have the mods in the launcher in this order?

CF

More Guns

DayZRP Mod

Try joining through the DayZ server browser when you actually load up the game instead of trying to directly connect in the launcher

On 5/7/2019 at 12:35 AM, xXHopSquatchXx said:

I put the password in for the server and it starts the loading screen but doesn't continue after that I log into other servers just fine

Try out the Dayz standalone Launcher, it donwloads alle mods you need but put your Character name in, or you will be get kickt of the game.

On 5/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, yuthee said:

If you're able to log into other servers it probably means your mods are not activated. We currently have 3 mods and one is made by an in house modding team. 

Check Here for instructions on how to join and for the server mod list. 

Remember to use the DayZ launcher from steam and not any other launchers. 

Did you follow the instructions in the link I provided in the post above?

If you are still having trouble, hop into the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel in the DayZRP discord.

I finally got it thank all of you for the help lol currently playing and traped in a shed with two packs of wolves around me lmfao just my luck as soon as I get on 

28 minutes ago, xXHopSquatchXx said:

I finally got it thank all of you for the help lol currently playing and traped in a shed with two packs of wolves around me lmfao just my luck as soon as I get on 

if you keep quiet enough they'll get bored and go away. lay yourself down and  play dead and i'm sure they'll find another survivor to fuck with 😉 they're scary ones those wolves are