Server time: 2019-05-22, 08:01
Sign in to follow this  
NikoteenRP

S1 - Lopatino RDM / KOS / Invaild Kill - 9:20 PM EST

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 9:20 or 30 ish.

Your in game name: Niko Sullivan.

Names of allies involved: None of our allies were on right after the restart when it happened.

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, was shot right after restart.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A, logs should say it all. He/She was way out in the forest.

Detailed description of the events: Was just logging back into the server inside the friendly camp next/beside to the Lopatino castle. After about 10 to 15 minutes of just walking around and talking to a few people one-shot popped off in the forest and I was shot in the head and killed on sight with no prior initiation at all. This was literally right after restart.

Edited by Nikoteen

My POV:

Spawned in a few seconds before I heard a few shots ring out, found the OP dead.

Bunch of us took precaution and got good view points to the tree line from Lookout towers/rooftops and staircases and attempted to make contact with the guy in the woods via microphone.

Successfully made contact, where the one using the microphone stated the man in the woods would not be harmed if he came out of the woods.

The man in the woods replied denying the camps demands.

A few more shots rang out, to where we lost contact with the man in the woods.

Scott Anderson POV: I was chilling in the camp near Lopatino after restart with @JkpFrog while she tried to acquire me a burlap sack to make a bag with. Everybody is sitting and chatting when Nikoteen is suddenly JFK'd by a man up in the nearby woods. Everybody takes cover and shots are fired at the suspected shooter when he replies back to somebody using a megaphone. No further shots occur after that and everybody maintains a high level of caution for the next 30 minutes or so in case there are any further shots. A few minutes after the server crashes, I log off for the night, after being exhausted.

Spoiler

I got my fucking head ripped jesus

Kazimir Yazov PoV: So, when I originally logged on, there was already a situation wherein some guy in a white shirt named Jim was being accused of stealing the OP's weapon. After attempting to resolve it all, he eventually gave back the SCAR-L to Niko. So, I eventually get told that someone was being robbed and I gear up and move into the building with my weapon up, after there was no active situation, I reassure that I am going to talk to them. When I was trying to figure out what was happening, the man in the Flecktran pulled out a weapon and I aimed and told him to put it away (considering that he was suspicious of robbing someone). Eventually it escalates, not one gets shot, he points the weapon at everyone and then runs off. He escapes the camp (my POV ended there on what happened) but I told Jim to leave the camp. The sentinels get angered and start to threaten him and Richter says he'll shoot him if he doesn't leave. Jim leaves. Almost 20 minutes later after that, we are all to ourselves and doing the usual. @JkpFrog asks me where I could find a burlap bag and then I head into the shed to see if we have one and Niko gets shot in the head. We all immediately started to respond, Richter attempts to shoot him but misses. Then after that, there is about 20 minutes of searching and nothing really comes out of it. End of POV, I will be adding a video when it is uploaded to these comments.

I have talked to the accused and willing to drop the case if the I can be compensate by him in some way within RP. I am not here to fuck over people for small mistakes or misunderstandings. In no way am I doing this to be a asshole, I was just purely confused and angered of the situation that happened. Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Zero's POV: Hello, I was a part of the situation. The man that shot the OP was calling himself a mercenary and going by the name Ragnar / Adam. I had convinced him to work under me as a mercenary and in return I would use my influence to help him if necessary. Unfortunately as the day went on he kind of became a bit more trolly as the RP session got longer, it sort of felt like he was just getting bored with the server or something.

At one point he got into an argument with the OP. The OP had been knocked out and had his SCAR stolen from him. He found who stole the SCAR but he refused to hand it over. The accused convinced the person who stole the gun to hand it back but then the three ended up getting into another argument and an initiation was dropped. I was told someone was being robbed on the other side of the compound. I ran over to try and defuse the situation.

The accused was in the house with another individual with his hands up. Long story short, we pulled them out, tried finding out what the fuck was going on, but the accused ended up jumping the fence and getting into the woods. I followed. He told me of his plan to kill anyone in the camp for apparently threatening him. He didn't really care who he got a shot on, he just wanted to kill someone.

The reason I say this is because he said something along the lines of "I just want to kill one of these guys and run." To me it seemed more like ruleplay. No one stole from him. No one even really said they would kill him from my POV. I told him that if he worked under me he couldn't be just popping random civilians or there would be consequences. I tried hard to convince him to just come into town so we could clear his name but he refused. In the end he ended up shooting the OP and running off.

I pursued and whipped out my M4 but since it's been so long since the Anarchy days my aim was not as swift and just as it use to be and I ended up spraying the treeline he ran into and did not hit him. The reason I shot was because I felt like it fell under the defense rights as the people in the town I had RPed with all day and felt they were a part of a dynamic. We did a perimeter check for 30 minutes and scoped the surrounding area but couldn't find him. We only ended up finding the megaphone he left behind.

Edited by Zero

My POV: I was chilling out by the tents when Niko called me on the radio saying that something is going to happen so I ran to the people closest to me and told them someone is being robbed. We get there and I pull a gun on the old man telling him that if I see or hear him fucking around with Niko again I will end him. Then some guyse run away started shooting at each other in the tree line.

The staff team has looked over the report and are glad that both parties have talked it out. We have decided that we will honour the wishes of the OP and go ahead and close the report.

With that being said /closed by @lukaszxe & @Samti