Server time: 2019-05-25, 08:08
Sign in to follow this  
LegoOG

Lego - Final Warning Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A 

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict is completely fair and if I were staff, I would have given myself the same verdict.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I feel like I have improved my behavior and should be allowed off of Final Warning and be able to experience this community as a free man. I feel like being stuck on Final Warning also makes me a target for some people that may or may not like me OOCly and that seems unfair.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: The removal of my Final Warning and being returned to 0 warning points finally.

What could you have done better?: I could have not followed the crowd and avoided all things related to chicken tenders at the time. I also could have prioritized RP over forum content and improved my conduct exponentially by doing so.

Hello, 

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. Since being back into our community you have been super active in game as well as on the forums too. You have not used up your caution yet which is very good as well. Overall, your attitude has changed which is good to see. With that said, we will accept your appeal. Just because we will accept it, does it mean you can go around and break rules again. If we see this happen, you will be banned. However, please keep your attitude like it is now and carry on what you're doing! 

Appeal accepted 

Signed by myself with notes