Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 14:25
Sign in to follow this  
sajtibandi

Server Password

no problem.

dayzrp

When the server prompts you for the password, type in

dayzrp

This will allow you to connect to the servers and play, granted you have a character.

just read your whitelist page

https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/

What dan said. it shows up in the application section once you are approved 

2a35ed4d99.png

Thanks a lot guys! I have one more q: I made a character (Connor McGill) and he is a black man but when i joined the server my character was a Chinese man. What can i do? Should i make a Chinese character on the website and play with him?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, sajtibandi said:

Thanks a lot guys! I have one more q: I made a character (Connor McGill) and he is a black man but when i joined the server my character was a Chinese man. What can i do? Should i make a Chinese character on the website and play with him?

Find a nice high clif and jump. 😄 when on the "you are dead" screen press log out. Edit your in game character in the main menu, and then log back in.

Killing yourself to respawn as the correct character model is not considered NVFL unless you do it infront of other people.

Edited by Ender

12 hours ago, sajtibandi said:

Yea i know how to kill urself:D I didn't know that u can kill urself on the server. Thanks bro:D

It's not recommended to kill yourself for a new spawn location, or things like that. Typically frowned upon. 

BUT it IS a little immersion breaking to log in as a character model that doesn't fit your character, so exceptions are kinda made when you spawn in as someone different. 

Whenever I goof it up, I spawn in as a male. So... Yeah that's not really gonna work out for me, hahaha.

In all other scenarios, you must value your characters life.