Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 20:16
Sign in to follow this  
Zillah

S1 Green Mountain Possible -invalid kills

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Green Mountain 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): May 4th around 3-4 cst 

Your in game name: Oskar Novak 

Names of allies involved: Funeral Parlor 

Name of suspect/s: The house 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I do not have any 

Detailed description of the events: So we had a few run ins with the house yesterday which consisted of hostilities all day with them. We were running up from Zelen and decided to go to gm. We walk in and clear the whole place(I think). That is when we see Norway. FP intiated on him and he kills batok and then runs around the back of camo. After a bit he gets rushed and died. Then some of the people start getting shot at from up in the tower I believe. My concern is that they abused the logout system. Also they are not an approved group so if they did log in an just started shooting us it would be aogm and some possible invalid kills.I’m unsure about aogm and such as logs can not be pulled now if you are going to report 

Edited by BorisRP
Fixed the We.

Kill logs:

Spoiler
06:40:36 | Player "Batok Henry" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" 

06:41:49 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" (DEAD) killed by Player "Lukas Stika" 

06:41:49 | Player "Lukas Stika" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" 

Hit logs:

Spoiler
06:40:36 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" 
06:40:37 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" 
06:41:40 | Player "Grace Belladonna" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" 
06:42:07 | Player "Grace Belladonna" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" 
06:42:07 | Player "Grace Belladonna" hit by Player "Fyodr Belokov" 

Connection logs:

Spoiler
04:26:45 | Player "Batok Henry" is connected

08:35:04 | Player "Batok Henry" has been disconnected

04:18:02 | Player "Oskar Novak" is connected

08:52:57 | Player "Oskar Novak" has been disconnected

06:06:05 | Player "Grace Belladonna" is connected

08:05:11 | Player "Grace Belladonna" has been disconnected

05:26:31 | Player "Elliot Henry" is connected

08:30:58 | Player "Elliot Henry" has been disconnected

05:05:51 | Player "Lukas Stika" is connected

07:15:31 | Player "Lukas Stika" has been disconnected

05:26:14 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" is connected

10:15:02 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" has been disconnected

05:49:48 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" is connected

08:32:16 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" has been disconnected

Calling in the following people to post their POVs if anyone else was present please list your allies also. Additionally, if you have any video evidence please post it unedited, thank you.

Allies:

@BorisRP Posted

@lunathecat

@BatokOG

@PuffDaddyDevin

@LegoOG

@Hunter

Accused:

@-CML-NorWayy

@G19RP

Posted (edited)

Their should be some more kill logs and hit logs.  As I’m pretty sure everyone besides me died. 

Also it seems you could be missing a connection log. As Norway told us G19 logged in and then intiated which we didn’t hear.

Edited by BorisRP

Acknowledged

Will get PoV and any video I have posted as soon as possible.

POV: Norway and I head to GM with some people we found, keep in mind that this is our base and trade post that we are building up. I climb up the tower and relog, restart my game to avoid the frame glitch. As I am logging back in the initiation drops, I reinitiate on their guy on top of the tower, he does not comply and is shot promptly. As I look down the people below are actively shooting my ally, I reinitiate as I can from above, then use my defensive rights gained from their initiation and from those that potentially heard my initiation to kill the people below me. I had rights due to previous roleplay with both Norway and the randoms that accompanied us. It is also important to note that we had multiple allies nearby and on their way to the location.

24 minutes ago, BorisRP said:

Their should be some more kill logs and hit logs.

Also this, there should be way more hit logs and death logs.

My pov is pretty short to be honest, earlier in the day we were held up three different times by the house and decided to try and fight back at green mountain turning the tables for once, well it didn't go as planned me and 5 other people initiated on Norway he turned on me and 1 tapped my limping self with a Fal, he ran to the back where he died, I was not present during G19 but we did search the entire base and there was nobody there I can say that much, I also wouldn't know if he initiated since I died.

POV: I was the guy in the tower during the initiation, and fired a couple of shotgun rounds at Mr. Norway after he gunned down Batok. As I was positioning myself atop the tower, I had cleared it of potential hostiles, but I guess I missed the man that had taken a little snooze at the top and woke up during all the yelling. As I was attempting to eye the surrounding area of any other hostiles, due to not wanting to kill my boii Norway, after remembering our firefight pact we got going at the moment, I was approached from behind by a guy in a red T-Shirt, presumably  @G19RP. As he said, he might have initiated, but I turned around and was immediately sprayed down without hesitation, by the man, as they often do when their initiations are dropped, either to knock their victims unconscious, or to injure them, so that they are no longer combat effective. I will add that I didn't clearly hear him initiate if he did at all, sorry, we all know how DayZ's shitty sound can be sometimes. 

We ran up towards GM, running around the place for a quick bit, I am not seeing anybody or anything, so I run back out into the forest before quickly running back into the place. I see Batok initiate and get gunned down by Norway, upon which I take cover behind the nearby barracks building as I don't have a weapon out. Eventually I sit there for a while and see Luna push up on him and I decide to run up with her to back her up. Before I can even do so, I see her get yeeted, and upon going around the corner have the most awkward quick glance with Norway before again heading around cover, before waiting for some gunshots to occur. I hear a ton of shots, thinking it was somebody sneaking up behind Norway and distracting him, I push up to hit him with a sort of crossfire. I then come face to face with Norway where we trade kill.

At this point, I should mention I never heard any sort of other initiation from anybody else at all before, or during the fight leading up to my death.

Norway POV: Just got out of a situation with Funeral Parlor at Pustoshka Supermarket, and at the end of the situation came out with a large amount of gear to give to the homies so we began to regroup at GM. I got a message from FP to join their discord and chat with them for a little bit on ways to improve the hostile RP between the groups whilst RPing with the civilians me and my guys were with at GM. It was brought up IC and OOC in our TS (The House's) that we should set up a new Trade Hub at GM so I told the FP lads this OOC, that we could probably come up with a way to negotiate IC seeing as we want to focus more on our goals as a group rather than fighting. It was my intention to say this all in good faith and to squash the hostilities since I knew they had a few members who didn't enjoy the hostile RP. However, after a firefight with Toy Makers. Someone decided to use this OOC information IC and head people up to GM in order to initiate on us.  At this point the lads @-CML- DexAgon@ZorullRPand @G19RPwere having hardcore frame issues due to all the walls and camo nets/walls so they started re logging.  This is when Dad and crew arrived at GM they accidentally initiated which scared the shit out of me lowkey. So I told the lads to please hurry up and get in since I knew what was about to happen. I drew my weapon and wedged myself into the 3 of them that I had eyes on. Then Batok initiated, I reacted faster than the rest and killed Batok and one other almost right away then I pulled back and held my position behind camo forcing the enemy into a choke point where I had the advantage knowing my boys were either already in, or 20 seconds for logging on. As I got behind Camo, G19 logs in and initiated on Lego and began firing on him when he non-complied. I killed 2 more behind camo bringing my kills up to 4 and G19s up to 2. Realizing this I went to reload and instructed the lads to focus the guy on top of Camo building since he was the only guy who could actually kill me, so G19 kills him and shifts to help me down on the bottom. Hunter pushes me behind camo and we trade marking my 5th kill, once I had died G19 pushes down and kills the rest. It should be noted that I knew I had allies there. I knew where in the base was defensible and my performance marks that, it is our base, we had the manpower available and to my vision it was a 1v2 scenario since one of the people at my initiation didn't have his gun drawn and the majority of them had MP-5s, or Shotguns and I had my FAL. I had weighed my options well before they actually initiated and because of this was in a position to eliminate more than half the attacking force by myself. Solidifying an easy victory for the group considering that 6 more men were in the process of logging on before they even initiated. As I stated, I am worried that meta-gamed information was used, however it is possible that it was simply a coincidence.

I would also like to ask that the logs for the entire situation is complete seeing as now there are only around 1/4 of the logs present.

3 minutes ago, -CML-NorWayy said:

I am worried that meta-gamed information was used, however it is possible that it was simply a coincidence.

I think this is a absolute lie from what I recall you told us to come to green mountain to roleplay with you, and when I got there I decided to told you up, there was only 6 of us by the way so if you killed 4 and g19 killed two the fight would be over but yet you add more kills lol.... you were by yourself homie you died because you decided instead of rping the situation out and giving in you decided to die die no comply in your own words by the way, and you died around the time your friend g19 logged in, long story short we held you up with 6 people and you ended up dying, granted yes your friends avenged you but you still got yourself killed for no reason, your friend g19 was on top of a tower not even awake, you were all alone on the ground my friend and again died for your actions since we overwhelmed you and you died. 

8 minutes ago, -CML-NorWayy said:

I got a message from FP to join their discord and chat with them for a little bit on ways to improve the hostile RP between the groups

Can I see this message by the way

17 minutes ago, -CML-NorWayy said:

I reacted faster than the rest and killed Batok and one other almost right away

You only killed me right away by the way, you died after killing one other and ended up trading with the 3rd, I believe g19 killed Lego and David, you killed me, Luna and traded with hunter, Dad never died I think so your kill count is off, I believe anyways.

correction you might have only killed me and traded with the 2nd

@-CML-NorWayyYou would be correct about it somewhat being a coincidence we were all at zelengorsk looting up after batok and someone else wiped some toy makers. Once we all looted up we started running to green mountain. We were running past green mountain when I heard you wanted to join the comms. We all stopped at the dirt path leading path to gm (waiting for someone to catch up) then once you requested us to come up to gm and have some roleplay(Which would have happened if you complied) we went their. That is when we decided to hold you up(after they accidentally heldme up first). 

Also their was atleast 4-5 people around you if I recall right. 

Posted (edited)

POV: I don't remember a lot. But we ran up to GM and someone initiated on on @BorisRP  I think (haha that was funny). Once that was solved, We initiated on @-CML-NorWayy a gunfiight broke out I pushed a corner and got dropped uncon before getting shot again and died.

Edited by lunathecat

I've got two questions for clarification, @BorisRP Did you shoot at all during this situation? and @lunathecatwere you on the CP at the time of this situation.

29 minutes ago, -CML-NorWayy said:

I've got two questions for clarification, @BorisRP Did you shoot at all during this situation? and @lunathecatwere you on the CP at the time of this situation.

She joined my CP may 3rd

So follow up question, @lunathecat you claim that "WE" initiated, however you were not on the CP and you yourself never actually initiated before shooting me/shooting at me.

This also goes for @BorisRPunless you have video to prove otherwise, I don't believe you actually initiated either before shooting at me. Since you are not on their CP or Roster you do not gain rights from their initiation. 

2 hours ago, lunathecat said:

Once that was solved, We initiated on @-CML-NorWayy a gunfiight broke out I pushed a corner

@NorwayRP Yes I did never shoot. I didn’t even have a gun out of when they intiated on you(I think)

1 hour ago, NorwayRP said:

So follow up question, @lunathecat you claim that "WE" initiated, however you were not on the CP

Bro this happened may 4th she joined may 3rd?  You are legit lying at this point.

Oh shit no u right I mis read thought it was May 1st

This report was open without logs for a really long time so I forgot what day exactly

Actually hold up, can we have a GM or Admin please check if she was in the CP and roster before or after this fight. Since they occurred on the same day. 53ea15d1f65ed37656224d8115af502c.png

yes I will confirm it with this 

ApplicationFrameHost_Q0tCt3dD91.png