Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 17:24
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley Timsdale

The Story Of Tex Day 2

Day 2.  

I came across an military base last night, and well..., I ran into some guys. They killed all the zombies at the tents and they seemed nice enough. One of the guys stuck out, I think his name was Cotton. They told me to come with them, so I complied. I followed them around the base for a while. We came across an area with a lot of barracks. They took me in one and asked if they could get a blood sample. I told them I was B-, that my blood wasn't cross compatible with any other blood type. They didn't care about cross compatibility. I am curious as to why they needed my blood then. They take my blood and take a picture of me. Then something weird happened... They asked for a skin graft. I mean why would they need a skin graft. The tissue would be dead before they could even do anything with it. I still don't understand that. I let curiosity get the best of me and when they offered to keep me safe and take me to their base I complied. I wanted to understand these people. I know I shouldn't be so curios but I mean what if they have a doctor who can figure out of to cure the dead. I mean, I don't know. If it is possible I should find out. We started heading that way to the base, when we ran into another person. They asked him for his blood and skin. They let him go. We started along our way again. We ran into two more people. The two men in charge of both groups were talking. I think the guys I was with were called The Corporation. I don't know for sure. The man in charge of the other group asked me a few basic questions, then shit hit the fan. Gun fire erupted from everywhere. I started to run for my life, I feel a sharp pain. I knew that I was shot. I then fell unconscious. I don't know how long I was unconscious for but woke up and a man was standing over me. He put a gun to my head and told me to bandage myself. Once I was bandaged they asked me questions about the guys I was with. I told them I didn't know anything. I mean I really didn't. They took things from me, my bag, ammunition, and ruined both of my guns. They told me to run along so I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I got to a safe place and decided to sleep and regain some strength. 

OH here is day 2. Sounds like she had a hell of a day, i think all our characters have those days sometimes. Hopefully tomorrow ill be a little better for her. Weird about the blood and skin graft.. now even i'm curious. Unfortunately my character is a mouthy little shit and wouldn't have let them do that. Hopefully our chars cross paths one day but if they do i'm sorry for his rudeness in advance hahaha

haha its okay. We will see if my character even tries to talk to you.  She really isn't one to go with strangers but I think they just really captivated her.