Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 04:44
Sign in to follow this  
manpreme

S1- Report-KOS/ Invalid Kill

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Dayzrp Server1 (Military base Dichina)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 05-03-2019 5:50pm-6:00pm PST

Your in game name: John Lundervach

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, 2-3 guys

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: 

Roughly around 5:50-6:00pm PST on 5/3/2019, 2 or three guys I believe approached me, my friend died to zombies and I was moving the loot away from the open to a room. I was approached by these guys who were skeptical at first. I had been disconnecting on and off the game today over and over. There is some kind of issue with my connection, they told me to put my hands up and i typed out of character that i keep disconnecting to warn them of it. They handcuff me and start taking all of my friends stuff and then i show them how she died to prove that it wasnt me and i kept disconnecting. I then disconnected while they were searching my character and when I loaded up again I was dead and spawned as a new person, they killed me during my disconnect for no reason, I am marking this as Kill on sight, or it could be grieving, these guys killed me when i did nothing but comply. I lost everything ive had since i started on this server because they exploited my disconnects from the game. I do not know who they are but there was 2-3 of them. Idk if theres a way to see if it shows I died by someone around this time. Can someone please look into this for me?

Edited by manpreme

My friends and I approached the base and found you looting gear from a dead body which we could see outside. So of course we were worried you had killed them, so as a precaution we put you in cuffs. We were going to take the cuffs off, when all of the sudden you dropped dead (most likely because you lost connection and had the cuffs on, and I didn't know it was a thing that you die if you disconnect with cuffs on). We had never touched any of your loot or your friends loot. You dropped dead and we put a message out on the discord to find you, but you never responded because we wanted to bring you and your friend all the stuff. We waited almost 15 mins before leaving. Only after waiting for 15 mins to see if you responded did we take the loot. At no point did anyone kill you or even want to kill you. It was your connection failure that killed you, which you can see in the logs that we did not kill you. It was a simple connection error that caused this whole mess. We apologize for the inconvenience and if we see you in game, we would love to hook you up with some loot. 

Posted (edited)

Please delete report as disconnecting with handcuffs was the real reason why I died.

Edited by manpreme

A Team of Staff Members have looked over this report.

We will honor the OPs request and close this report. We would like to remind players that if someone disconnects or crashes while restrained they will be killed by the game.

//Closed

Signed by: @lukaszxe & @RandyRP