Server and location: S1, Pustoshka 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 03/05/2019 - 19:42

Your in game name: Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: @JackZRP

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Execution

Detailed description of the events: I logged in around VMC, walked over to Pustoshka and went to grab a cheeky drink from the well when around 5 people initiate on me, I am moved into the house behind the well after they strip me of my radio and weapons, I talk to a nice geezer about some Chedaki for a little bit and then @JackZRP comes in and tells me to beg for my life after he hears I am a Jackal, I do so, then he stabs me through the chest and I collapse onto the bed. I am fairly sure that I have not killed any members of the House group nor have I participated in the deaths of any of their allies. Therefore, I believe I was invalidly executed. 

Posted (edited)

You are apart of the Jackals which are an approved group. We have fought you guys on many different occasions which has led to the death of many of my allies in the past. 

17 minutes ago, DaRsnn said:

I am fairly sure that I have not killed any members of the House group nor have I participated in the deaths of any of their allies. Therefore, I believe I was invalidly executed. 

This is not a definitive answer and i believe you have in the past. Are logs available?

You are stating how you believe you were invalidly executed, you are not saying that is was 100% invalid, why? You seem unsure yourself.

I think you are unsure on the fact that you have not participated in the death of any of us or allies which is why you are choosing your words so selectively.

Edited by JackZRP

1 minute ago, JackZRP said:

You are apart of the Jackals which are an approved group. We have fought you guys on many different occasions which has led to the death of many of my allies in the past. 

This is not a definitive answer and i believe you have in the past. Are logs available?

You are stating how you believe you were invalidly executed, you are not saying this for a fact? Why?

I think you are unsure on the fact that you have not participated in the death of any of us or allies which is why you are choosing your words so selectively.

I mean, I can't remember any situations that I was directly involved in, if you have any recollection of me being at a situation where I killed or participated in the death of your ally, you would need to have the knowledge of this in order to execute me in the firstplace, otherwise why would you?

Posted (edited)

Let me also add:

A quote from rule 4.6:

4.6 A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally.

We fought members of your group in Bogadeerka (Probably wrong spelling) recently; A fight in which you may not have got any kills in but were there at the time of the altercation to my recollection and knowledge - This means that you participated in the death of my ally. This fight led to the death of one of my allies being General Rickets and nobody in my group has executed you prior to this execution for this incident. 

This has however not been the only incident we have fought you and members of your group recently which has led to the death of my allies.

I had valid execution rights.

Edited by JackZRP

4 minutes ago, JackZRP said:

Let me also add:

A quote from rule 4.6:

4.6 A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally.

We fought members of your group in Bogadeerka (Probably wrong spelling) recently; A fight which you may not have got any kills in but were there at the time of the altercation to my recollection - This means that you participated in the death of my ally. This fight led to the death of one of my allies being General Rickets and nobody in my group has executed you prior to this execution for this incident. 

I had valid execution rights.

From what I understand in this situation, your group initiated on my group member, 2 members from Asylum and 1 solo member, during this I was inside a shed RP'ing with 2 hostages, I had discord muted so all I heard were shots outside, I then make my way outside of the shed after saying that the hostages can go, and I leave, where in this did I personally participate?

Just because you initiated on one of my group and he may or may not have been the one to kill you/one of your allies, this doesn't mean that I was involved in the situation.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DaRsnn said:

From what I understand in this situation, your group initiated on my group member, 2 members from Asylum and 1 solo member, during this I was inside a shed RP'ing with 2 hostages, I had discord muted so all I heard were shots outside, I then make my way outside of the shed after saying that the hostages can go, and I leave, where in this did I personally participate?

'From what i understand'

You are still not stating facts DaRsnn.

Do you have proof of this because you were there before the fight and i know there were members of your group that were fighting. You could have been giving info, etc, you are a member of their group so take responsibility and take the execution with good heart. You know for a fact you, and your group have fought us on many occasions and got a few odd kills here and there on us.

6 minutes ago, JackZRP said:

This has however not been the only incident we have fought you and members of your group recently which has led to the death of my allies.

Edited by JackZRP

Just now, JackZRP said:

Do you have proof of this because you were there before the fight and i know there were members of your group that were fighting.

'From what i understand'

You are still not stating facts DaRsnn.

The only proof I could possibly provide is the two hostages I had with me in the shed when you initiated on my group member, but I have no idea who or what their names are.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DaRsnn said:

The only proof I could possibly provide is the two hostages I had with me in the shed when you initiated on my group member, but I have no idea who or what their names are.

Not proof.

You could easily of been looking outside of the shed giving info thus participating in the death of my allies, or actually fighting us just not getting any kills or hitting anybody.

There is no proof to back up what you're saying.

It's not just the exampled incident that we have fought you in either which i have stated above.

Nothing you seem to be saying is 100% DaRsnn, you're picking your words very selectively to make sure that you aren't caught lying.

If you wan't to sort things out man to man and talk to me, i'm available tomorrow in the day. 

Otherwise let's cut the back and forth i really do not have the time i have stated my facts and reasoning behind executing you now it's time for the GM's to handle that information and process it accordingly.

Edited by JackZRP

Just now, JackZRP said:

Not proof.

You could easily of been looking outside of the shed giving info thus participating in the death of my allies, or actually fighting us just not getting any kills or hitting anybody.

There is no proof to back up what you're saying.

It's not just the exampled incident that we have fought you in either which i have stated above.

Nothing you seem to be saying is 100% DaRsnn, you're picking your words very selectively to make sure that you aren't caught lying.

If we can find positional logs then we can call in the two who were with me who will be able to acknowledge your "lying" claims.

Just now, DaRsnn said:

If we can find positional logs then we can call in the two who were with me who will be able to acknowledge your "lying" claims.

No problem.

Your replies however seem to be set and focused on that one fight i used as an example. We have fought you on many occasions which has led to the death of my allies.

For the fifth time.

You are in the Jackals and were present in the fight we had with the Jackals, allies died as a result of the fight -> You participated in the death of my allies.

This is only mentioning one of the many fights we have had with the Jackals recently and semi-recently that you also no doubt participated in so i am sure my execution rights were valid. 

Take responsibility. If you are going to be in a group like the Jackals then expect to be executed as a result of your hostilities and fights eventually.

Just now, JackZRP said:

No problem.

Your replies however seem to be set and focused on that one fight i used as an example. We have fought you on many occasions which has led to the death of my allies.

For the fifth time.

You are in the Jackals and were present in the fight we had with the Jackals, allies died as a result of the fight -> You participated in the death of my allies.

This is only mentioning one of the many fights we have had with the Jackals recently and semi-recently that you also no doubt participated in so i am sure my execution rights were valid. 

Take responsibility. If you are going to be in a group like the Jackals then expect to be executed as a result of your hostilities and fights eventually.

Let's chat about this when you are free tomorrow then, shoot me a PM when you are free

1 minute ago, DaRsnn said:

Let's chat about this when you are free tomorrow then, shoot me a PM when you are free

Sounds good 

Alright lets stop the back and forth. Please only respond if you are posting you POV and have been called in. Otherwise take it to the PMs if you are just going to discuss the report. This is your only warning. 

Due to the fact that this report will have to link to potentially various occasions where my group has been involved in hostilities with JackZRP's group, I will go ahead and drop the report and save the staff some time, whilst I am certain that I have not been directly responsible for the deaths of any of the accused's allies or participated in their deaths, I will say that just because I am in a group that you have had fights with in the past, this does not mean that it was me directly who those were with and just because you fight 2-3 jackals one day or 4-5 another day, this does not give you execution rights on every jackal you meet, you assumed I was involved and acted upon these assumed rights, next time make sure to identify who I am and which situations I am directly involved in that would give you these rights, with that said;

The report can be closed.

Greetings everyone,

A team of staff members have looked over the report and has decided to honour the request of the OP and close the report but with that said I would like to say please always first make sure that you indeed have kill rights on the hostage you have before killing the hostage.

/closed

signed: @Samti & @RandyRP (the dream team)