Server time: 2019-05-22, 09:52
Sign in to follow this  
yuthee

Staff Feedback: yuthee

Hey all. Yuthee here.

Please leave any feedback below using the follow template! 

Thanks!

Hide contents
Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help 
demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: General forum activity. 

Feedback: Hello. Scum community member Kattica here coming in with some feedback. I'd just like to start you off by saying you are doing a really excellent job so far with your new role. There's lots to get used to and learn, but you come across as extremely knowledgeable and professional on the forums when you're helping people out. Keep up the really good work :)! One other thing, the pull of being the most "active" support member can be very intoxicating... Try to avoid it. People will see your quality of work over your quantity, and you'll avoid getting burned out. You'll be a great staff member, and I want to see you get to GM before you start taking staff breaks because you're "stressed and over worked". Got it? 

TLDR; you're doing super well, keep it up! 

On 5/6/2019 at 9:15 PM, MRS Bradtica said:

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: General forum activity. 

Feedback: Hello. Scum community member Kattica here coming in with some feedback. I'd just like to start you off by saying you are doing a really excellent job so far with your new role. There's lots to get used to and learn, but you come across as extremely knowledgeable and professional on the forums when you're helping people out. Keep up the really good work :)! One other thing, the pull of being the most "active" support member can be very intoxicating... Try to avoid it. People will see your quality of work over your quantity, and you'll avoid getting burned out. You'll be a great staff member, and I want to see you get to GM before you start taking staff breaks because you're "stressed and over worked". Got it? 

TLDR; you're doing super well, keep it up! 

A bit late, but a reply is in order.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am learning and trying to get a hang of the ropes as quick as possible. I do try to my best to stay as knowledgeable and professional as possible. 

And I definitely am trying not to get too burnt out too quick. A burnt out staff member isn't of any use to anyone. I will definitely keep this in mind. Thank you again!