Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 17:29
Sign in to follow this  
Realize

Open Frequency [Revenge]

* Holding a rag to his neck with one hand and the radio in the other George Pushes down the PTT button*

This is George Banks I have just been cut robbed and beaten by a group of people.

those who know me know that i am not a violent man and a lot of people said they would have my back if i ever needed help well today is that day lets see what your word means.

dr.schaeffer i will see you soon.

*Throws the Radio at the wall smashing it completely*

*as kyle is knocking in the last nails into the wall he is building he hears the radio transmission and sprints over to his radio in a panic and slams his finger on the ptt*

George is that you?? What the fuck man what happpened... are you ok? swear down bruv i'm gonna fuckin kill em. watch me gew. i'm gonna stamp every one of the fuckers heads into the floor!

*he pauses to try and compose himself. his hands shaking beyond belief and the sudden feeling of complete sickness overcomes him. he then continues to speak with his now quavering voice and tears in his eyes*

george.. where the fuck are you man? i'm coming to you. i hope you're ok. i fuckin love you bruva you've always had my back and i'm gonna have yours i promise. give me your location and i'll be there in a heartbeat"

*he releases the ptt and begins to shed a tear. he drops the radio on the ground beneath him and begins to pack his bag awaiting georges response*

*George pushes the ptt button on his radio*

if there is anyone out there that can give me any information on the were abouts of a man going by the name of Dr.schaeffer there would be a reward.

*Gun shots can be heard through the radio*

i will find you Dr.schaeffer i will get my revenge its only a matter of when not if.

*George releases the ptt button on his radio*

Teddy inhales sharply and scrambles to grab his radio, listening to the name 'Dr. Schaeffer' before he thinks for a moment and replies.  His younger, American voice comes across eager and confident, with a slight wavering of nerves behind it.

"He- Hello?  George, yes?  I'm not going to give you my name over a public frequency, and I know you don't know me, but I don't know you either.  But I can help you.  We can help each other."

His hands shake slightly as he releases a breathy exhale, mind racing at this newfound knowledge of the Order's whereabouts.

"If you've got the same letters dug into your neck as I do, we can help each other.  I can find the people your looking for.  We can take care of them."

"Try reaching me on frequency 52.0.  I know it's impossible to do nowadays, but just this once I'm gonna ask you to trust someone.  Trust me.  We'll get these fuckers."

As his last sentence finishes, you can hear his radio being set down.

"Hey guys, get ov-....."

Teddy yells out to someone nearby before he releases his grip on the radio, letting his last few words overflow with static.

Posted (edited)

*Harry listens to the radio and chuckles to himself, then presses the PTT*

*you hear a slurring nordic accent*

"Funny, a man offers protection. and is met by betrayal. If we find you, that mark is coming off. *he pauses*

"and i can assure you that removing it is more painful than receiving it" *harry looks and the ground and then takes a swig from the vodka bottle*

"also remember, It's not just the doctor you should be afraid off"

*He releases the PTT and continuous skinning the animal infront of him*

Edited by daizchen

*George rushes to the radio pressing the ptt button and shouting in a very high angry tone*

listen to me you sick fuck when i get my hands on dr fuckface im going to do a lot more than cut him with a knife he will never see the light of day again and anyone that follows him will meet the same fate.

*George releases the ptt button on his radio*

*Kyle presses the PTT and begins to talk in an angry tone*

"Have you heard this idiot George?! They think they're all big bad man but on their own they're fuckin pussies bruv. Watch what happens if we catch one of you on ya own you dirty nordic bastard. Come meet me and we'll sort it out like men instead of branding randomers like fuckin cows you scumbag"

*Hands begin to shake as he releases his thumb off the PTT. Kyle begins to pace up and down his camp in anger*

*Suddenly there is woman giggling in the radio as Rin push the PTT button*

My sweet little Georgy .... Do you remember me? There is your friend Rin!

I am looking forwart to our meet again! 

I am sure we both enjoy it.

*Than radio go silence again*

*Harry starts giggling listening the the radio messages

"First adressing the man in question. It's funny too hear your voice george, you didnt say much while we were having our little "play time", except for the wimping and crying when the doctor marked you ofcourse. which as i told you, were only done so that we wouldnt forget you if you ever needed our help"

*harry releases the PTT and gets quite for a moment thinking, then presses the PTT and with a serious tone*

"to the Gangster hero friend of yours, I would suggest you stay out of this, But im sure we'll meet one day if you dont"

*Harry releases the PTT*

*George pushes down on the ptt button*

''so your names Rin that is nice i know who to ask for now i am looking forward to meeting you again but i do not think its going to go the way you want it to'' 

*George giggles to him self*

''yes you tortured me congratulations you signed your death warrant''

*George releases the ptt button*  

Posted (edited)

*Another giggles in the radio as She again push PTT button*

Oh yeah Georgy. You mean that few of slaps as torturing. Oh my sweet little Georgy.

*The burst of laughter will be heard in the radio as it go silence again*

Edited by Rinkatorin

*George picks up the radio and pushes the ptt button*

you must have a bad memory what about the knife forced into my neck the baseball bat to the head the kick to the face you must of not remembered after dr fuckface right hooked you round your face dumb ass bitch

Posted (edited)

*She again push that PTT button*

A bitch? My sweet little Georgy watch your mouth or I will must wash your beautiful face

*Radio goes silence again*

Edited by Rinkatorin

*George pushes down the ptt button*

yes you heard me correct i do not want to listen to irritating voice any longer anyway Rin

Posted (edited)

*Whispering can be now heard from the radio as Rin hold that PTT Button* 

Georgy, Georgy, Georgy, Georgy, Georgy, Georgy

*After a sudden cracking, a strong scream echoes thru radio*

GEORGY!!!!

*After that scream radio goes deaf*

Edited by Rinkatorin

*He would appear to be laughing in hysterics, Listening to this little conversation going on As he hears the radio going silent he presses his PTT, a russian accent would be heard through the laughs*

This is to funny, Not only Oscar, but now you as well. You're speaking a lot now aren't you, considering all you did was look at the floor last time. People like you should feel honored they where blessed by me. You really have dug your self a deep deep hole. 

*he would pause for a moment, laughing once again, suddenly coming to a stop*

"Freedom is coming"

*he would laugh some more, before relesing the PTT*

* Duncan speaks quietly into the radio with his monotone voice. *

" Don't feed into the vicious cycle of violence. Holding grudges against others with come back to haunt you. "

*George Pushes down on the ptt button*

this is not a grudge but a mission to stop this man and his follows from causing more harm to instant people

Posted (edited)

Ryker clicks his radio on as he gazes down over the mountains in the Eastern Region, holding the PTT

"Hello there, I hear more people have encountered The Order, hm? George, was it?

We'll be in touch soon, pal. You ain't alone."

The radio clicks off

Edited by Kase