Posted (edited)

Server and location: US , Vybor Town

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-05-01, 00:36

Your in game name:  Kato Ito

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was in Pusto, and it was going dark so i turned my flashlight off, I heard shots at Vybor and so i decided to go over there and see what was going on, i then run into a guy running behind a building across from the police station. He didnt say anything i just asked whats going on he didnt really tell me so i just continued to go across the street after watching the Police station for some time, because some zeds were agroed outside of it, i then decide to move beside the police station. I hear some people talking about they are leaving a house, i goto them and they tell me they have been taken hostage so i look around an i see someone so i move away into another house becuase i did not wanna be apart of the situation, i had my gun flashlight on to look around because it lights up farther then a regular flashlight i walk out onto the road, no one says a single word to me and i then i and lit up, someone owned me and they had no reason to own....

Edited by ImDongle

Posted (edited)

Can someone close this, talked with the person ,Solved

Edited by ImDongle

A team of Staff Members have looked over this report.

We will honor the OPs request and close the report. We are glad that you were able to talk it out.

//Closed

Signed by: @Pontiff, @Samti, & @RandyRP