Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:20
Sign in to follow this  
EvanPVE

S1 - 04/29/19 - BAD RP

Server and location: S1 near Nespesnov Castle.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Time? 4/28/2019.

Your in game name: Evan Rose.

Names of allies involved: A LOT, but no one relevant.

Name of suspect/s: Agwe Williams and James McCoy.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Detailed description of the events: 

Video 1

I spawn in and the first thing I am greeted with is a man wearing a black skirt, I question it but no one seems to know why he is wearing it. I then go about my business, checking tents for the stuff I left behind, checking the crops and so on. In the midst of checking all of the tents for my stuff, I hear someone making farting noises and go check it out, it turns out to be the guy in the black skirt and some other guy who were taking turns sitting on the toilet, sniffing each other's shit, taking shitty rags and jumping around while farting/shitting.

Video 2

I was looking for some LAR mags for my newly acquired LAR/FNFal and decided to go ask the people across from us. We went back and forward talking a bit and looking for someone who could open up the back gate to where all the mags and ammo is. Upon walking back to their camp, we hear the two people in question talking in game about ''Online'', ''Discord'' and ''Steam''.

*My Audio is behind in all the clips*

Well, sorry about the farting and shit, was just having a bit of fun as the camp was going through some stuff recently and I was trying to bring humor into a bad situation. And about the "Steam" "Discord" and "Online" thing, I admit that I obviously shouldn't have said that, and it was a mistake, and I do deserve a punishment for the OOC terms IC.

Contact me on the forums or in Discord @ JMZIE#1691 if you want to discuss this further.

We were playing a friendly game of  battle shits with everyone in the camp, No excuse it was a little bit before restart and everyone in the camp was all messing around hence the input with everyone and them coming to burn it. And the second video was u following and harassing us i guess to report us because IC you got cucked and didn't like the way we were with kas and the girl he was with because every time i was with her you threatened me and shit idk. Also second video i tried to //OOC because i knew the discord shit shouldn't of been brought up

3 minutes ago, Ravenous said:

We were playing a friendly game of  battle shits with everyone in the camp, No excuse it was a little bit before restart and everyone in the camp was all messing around hence the input with everyone and them coming to burn it. And the second video was u following and harassing us i guess to report us because IC you got cucked and didn't like the way we were with kas and the girl he was with because every time i was with her you threatened me and shit idk. Also second video i tried to //OOC because i knew the discord shit shouldn't of been brought up

And the skirt was when someone stole my trousers and it's better then running around IC with my cock out. But yes the OOC should not of been brought up

2 hours ago, Ravenous said:

And the skirt was when someone stole my trousers and it's better then running around IC with my cock out. But yes the OOC should not of been brought up

I mean, it might have been just before restart, but as you said, no excuse. Everyone was messing around, but in a realistic IC, none trolling, manner, the complete opposite of ''battle shits''. I talked to several people involved in the scenario and they all ''played along'' not to ruin their immersion too much. As you can hear at the end of the video, not everyone was overly pleased with your ''RP'' and even after the recording several people pointed guns at you and gave you warnings to stop. 

I'm pretty sure the second video is before you started spying on OUR people having ''fun'' in a house, I mean, you think that you can just start spying on people having private time and no one telling you to fuck off? And as stated in my POV and a POV the man from The Watch (don't have his name) can back up, we were running around looking for a guy to open the back so I could get some mags, I didn't follow you to find stuff I could report you for, it just so happened that I was there with the other person.

Taking overly loud and borderline trolly shits, sniffing each other's shit, collecting shitty rags and jumping around while farting/shitting is not ''messing around'' it is Bad RP

Nothing more to add from my side, the rest is up to the staff team.

Just now, BigDaddy said:

I mean, it might have been just before restart, but as you said, no excuse. Everyone was messing around, but in a realistic IC, none trolling, manner, the complete opposite of ''battle shits''. I talked to several people involved in the scenario and they all ''played along'' not to ruin their immersion too much. As you can hear at the end of the video, not everyone was overly pleased with your ''RP'' and even after the recording several people pointed guns at you and gave you warnings to stop. 

I'm pretty sure the second video is before you started spying on OUR people having ''fun'' in a house, I mean, you think that you can just start spying on people having private time and no one telling you to fuck off? And as stated in my POV and a POV the man from The Watch (don't have his name) can back up, we were running around looking for a guy to open the back so I could get some mags, I didn't follow you to find stuff I could report you for, it just so happened that I was there with the other person.

Taking overly loud and borderline trolly shits, sniffing each other's shit, collecting shitty rags and jumping around while farting/shitting is not ''messing around'' it is Bad RP

Nothing more to add from my side, the rest is up to the staff team.

Okay So you've aimed this reply just at me yet you are reporting two people no? Like i said yeah it was a silly mess around in a dark and dull situation that people did get involved with not just us. However i do agree the OOC shit was dumb we thought we were alone because my //enter wasn't popping up for me but thank you

Posted (edited)

I talked it over with James McCoy aka. @JMZIE and we came to an agreement, I would like to see him be removed / not punished.

- @JMZIE was the person NOT wearing a skirt 

Edited by BigDaddy

I've talked it over with both the players involved and they both admitted to it being wrong, but also apologized and decided to head towards a better way of RP'ing.

-I see no harm done and no reason for them to be punished.

Please close this report.

A team of staff members have looked over the report and has decided to accept the request of the OP and close it BUT I would like to inform @Ravenous & @JMZIE if you guys get reported again for this kind of behaviour a punishment will follow.

//closed

signed: @Samtiand @RandyRP