Server time: 2019-05-27, 14:00
Sign in to follow this  
Shroud

Mordhau

This game just came out yesterday and it’s fucking sick, like a modern chivalry with a mix of warband and a spawning and ticket system similar to battlefield conquest mode

not sure if anyone else round here has picked it up yet but if you are a fan of chivalry or similar games give it a look

i still can’t get over the rag dolls when killing people in this game, it’s something else 

Never before has swordplay been this good in a videogame 

Is it pricey?

Posted (edited)

26 bucks on steam at the moment, well worth it in my opinion

theres so much variation in the different styles of gameplay, considering you can make your own class by mix and matching different types of armor and weapons, want to be a fully armored Knight with a bow and arrow? Go for it

and considering there is the 24v24 conquest mode, the horde mode fighting wave after wave of enemies with your friends, and even a battle Royale mode, this is definitely a game you can sink some hours into

You can also beat people to death with what is essentially a medieval guitar, so there’s that

Edited by Shroud

6 minutes ago, Shroud said:

26 bucks on steam at the moment, well worth it in my opinion

theres so much variation in the different styles of gameplay, considering you can make your own class by mix and matching different types of armor and weapons, want to be a fully armored Knight with a bow and arrow? Go for it

and considering there is the 24v24 conquest mode, the horde mode fighting wave after wave of enemies with your friends, and even a battle Royale mode, this is definitely a game you can sink some hours into

You can also beat people to death with what is essentially a medieval guitar, so there’s that

You convinced me, just bought it

Bruh this actually looks sick, you convinced me too.

12 minutes ago, Mak said:

Never before has swordplay been this good in a videogame 

I know its a different genre of game, but you ever played Kingdome Come Deliverance? 

That being said, this game looks amazing. I think I'll be convinced to give it a shot when I get home.

Also, lets remove that wack ass minecraft roleplay and roleplay on this shit instead 😤

^^^^^^^^^^^^

4 minutes ago, Blake said:

Also, lets remove that wack ass minecraft roleplay and roleplay on this shit instead 😤

Watch it danish boy. Minecraft RP is for real NiBBas.

I sank so many hours into Chiv and was just waiting for this to come out to fix all the problems that Chiv had 😄 

Now everyone can sort their OOC beef in 1 on 1 honor duels

2 minutes ago, Mak said:

Watch it danish boy. Minecraft RP is for real NiBBas.

You're the type of nibba who LITERALLY will try to mine diamonds with a wood pickaxe, so stfu Italian pasta boy 😤

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

You're the type of nibba who LITERALLY will try to mine diamonds with a wood pickaxe, so stfu Italian pasta boy 😤

Looks like we are going to be putting my idea into action sooner than I thought

Edited by Shroud

1 minute ago, Blake said:

Alright, THAT'S IT. Kabanino, 5 minutes.

1 minute ago, Mak said:

Alright, THAT'S IT. Kabanino, 5 minutes.

You're lucky that I dont have my pc right now. See you in the report section for flaming kiddo. 

Calm down boys, we have this game for reason

dueling servers are open

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Shroud said:

Calm down boys, we have this game for reason

dueling servers are open

Problem is @Blake's PC killed itself, because it couldn't handle how bad he was at DayZ, so we can't even duel 😞 .

Edited by Mak

Big Rip

Been playing it since it was released yesterday, game is great, has that chivalry vibe but more refined in my eyes.

Pretty neat game, especially fun to play with friends.

I'm buying this. It looks great!

Oooo giving me those GoT vibes...

Damm, it's out? I heard about this like year(s) ago but damm I didnt know it had released yesterday!

That's pretty sick!