Server time: 2019-05-26, 12:08
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah CortezPVE

To Vlad, the Welding mask man (open freq)

*Grachi is sitting on top of roof, looking at the wounded, dying, the people who said all is fine. Nothing will happen. The man he let go, did this. He told is comrades that this would happen. But no, they did not listen. He picks up his radio and presses the radio to reach out to Vlad. Man he let go, giving him a chance. He presses ptt.*

"Vlad... Vlad... Vlad... You are a fucking monster. I had the chance, but I listened to my tovarishch... I didn't put a bullet in your head, and just let you go. Let - you - walk - away... Unscathed. Unharmed. And then you come with your friends, and start killing people. My friends, whom I trusted. Whom I believed. That you would not come back, trying to harm us... But, now that trust is gone. And the little bit of Faith I had in you. So, I guess I'm going to look for you. Maybe. Or maybe I just choose to drink myself to death."

*He jumps off the roof, checking his rifle and going through the tents, finding some Vodka before he heads out.*

*Vlad sits happily upon a burnt out tank. Smoking a cigarette, he gladly picks up his radio and responds*

"What's up you old fuck, still think this is a personal thing? 
Your silly people allow Ryker to walk through your camp like he owns the place. 
This is what that man and his people bring to communities. 
Death, destruction and ultimately complete annihilation by us, the raiders.
I mean, we just wiped half of your camp with three guys and took eleven hostages!
Those who are still alive know what they have to do.
Have fun!

*Vlad releases his PTT*

*He's walking on the road out of the village*

"Everything is personal, when you hurt things to dear to me. And I did tell the people not to trust Ryker. That he brings his fucking shit everywhere he goes. Get's people killed. But did they listen? No..."

*He puts the radio in his pocket*

Fae sits against the wall, watching over Kaz as he rests. One hand pressed against the wound on her side, the other pushes the button on her radio.

"Let's not, Grachi. We need to discuss and see how this will play out. They've said their piece.
This would have happened regardless, we all know that.
We have more important things right now
"

Posted (edited)

*Returning to her camp, Rose sees nothing but the hurt and wounded everywhere.  Trembling as she surveys the aftermath, Rose raises her radio to her lips and in a lowered voice whispers*

"Vlad, my words to you so long ago turned out to be true.  A moment of weakness, a missed opportunity, has led to nothing but regret on my part.  That's something I will have to live with for the remainder of my days.  If only I had been strong enough back then to sacrifice one life to end the misery and destruction I knew you were going to bring to so many others.  But, I was not."

*Rose pauses before continuing in a stronger voice*

"Vlad, Ryker didn't bring this to our camp, YOU DID!  The blame is all yours.  I'd tell you to be a man and own up to it, but, we both know you are nothing more than a vile monster who gets off on hurting people."

"Grachi, Ryker was an excuse.  He was just an excuse."

*Rose releases the button and lowers the radio.  She walks over to a pile of bloody rags, puts them in a bucket and heads to the water pump*

Edited by Mia

*Kevin presses the PTT button*

Before all you common folk try and put this on us, it was Ryker that decided to come to my face with a weapon. He and his friend got what they deserved. Not only that but a sniper from the tower started shooting at me before Vlad put him into oblivion. You work with Ryker, then you get the consequences of doing that to the full. If people don't believe he means trouble then so be it.

Let what happened today be an example to the camp. Three raiders, only three of us, took down 6 men and then took over the camp with the rest 11 that were there or whatever many they were. So think about what was said very clearly, or else you know what happens.

*the transmission ends*

*Vlad and Nivek are tossing Brandon Terrano's glass eye around when Vlad hears his radio buzzing again. He pings the glass eye at Nivek's forehead and reaches for the radio*

"You know, we keep telling you people what we want in return for your immunity from the raiders and yet, none of you listen?
We want Ryker, you go behind our backs and look what happens. It's pretty self-explanatory when it comes to what you need to do for shit like this not to happen. 

Oh yes, Rose! Again with the strong words over the radio! I've done nothing to hurt you have I? You know, when I was walking around the camp disguised as one of The Watch I saw your frail little arms cutting down a bush for some firewood. I could've killed you then and there. After this second little outburst over the radio, I think I'll act on my urges next time. Maybe even make a new jacket out of you and that little pal of yours I see chasing your tail everywhere. 
Too-da-loo!

*Vlad sets down his radio and tends to his recently fired AK*

"Guys.
Instead of provoking more of a reaction via radio, how about we all step back and figure out our next move.
They've given us their option. They didn't kill anyone. They could have slaughtered us all, but they didn't.
It could have been worse than it was.

Right now we are in no position to argue and sling shit back. 
Do the smart thing and stay off the radio.
"

Posted (edited)

*Rose picks up the radio*

"Fae, yours is a voice of reason in difficult times.  I will honor your request."

*Rose turns off the radio and sets it on a nearby bench*

Edited by Mia

*Seb presses down on his transmission button*

"Gotta love how Ryker styles himself as the good guy but then starts some shit just outside a peaceful camp. We might be bad men but at least we act like bad men and don't try to cover it up. Its guys like him that'll get everybody around him killed trying to validate his own deluded self image. Think on that friends."

"Oh and if anybody finds Vlad's welding mask and brings it to me, I'll pay them 200 rounds of whatever ammunition they desire. He loves that mask."

*Seb releases the transmission button*

*Grachi is looking at Elly sleeping ontop of the police station. He smiles faintly as he walks down, and sits down onto an office chair, spinning himself around on it. He takes his radio and presses the ptt*

"What is done... is done... So Vlad, now the question is. How are we going to move on from here? Will you come again knocking on our door, demanding something else if Ryker doesn't come back? How will it be? I know that the two of us will never be friends. But in the world there just are people that... You need to tolerate. For the greater good. So... How will it be?"

*He sets the radio next to the table and takes out the broken pocket watch, looking at it sunk in thought.*

*With a low chuckle he looked up upon the tower of green Mountain Radio. With Vlads mask still in hand he quitely listened to the chatter unfolding. Given time to swallow another comfort pill and settle down near the gate before he held up his radio, pressing down the PTT*

"Oh look who it is.~ You know Vlad, it's funny, in a sense. That you keep on trying to wipe us out. Suprisingly I don't know why I didn't just put  a bullet in your head back in the day.

"But surely, it wouldn't be as fun as it is now right ? I've heared you were trying to get your mask back but you never took a step backwards to check your 'Boys'. Trust me I'll keep it save and sound, I clean it every day for that one moment that I decied to walk up to you and finally end you myself. Or just shove this piece of metal so far up your bum that even Iris can't reach it with her so holy light."

"Until then we continue to play Cat n' mouse, but be assured. You'll get your mask, either lodged into your broken skull or thrown in the ditch that I'll let you rot in"

*Closing the Transmission with a quite laughter he looked off into the distance, taking in the effect of the drug*