Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 07:09
Sign in to follow this  
NiToMist

Best Way You've Made Life Long Mates in DayzRP!

You can make friends on this game? 

2 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

You can make friends on this game? 

Yes if you try to. 

Posted (edited)

Found @Doc Holiday and @Grimnir in The Pagan's. Along with @fletcho1, @Steck, @BlackySnacky ect ect

Then out of nowhere @Solo. Who I actually thought was a tad annoying at first, but he grows on you, and he's now one of my best mates. I realised that I was being a nob towards Solo for no reason and now here we are, love ya kid. Pretty much everyone that's apart of the populated bit of the Cortana. The good bit pretty much. 

Ultimatly, we started with a huge crew filled with people, now it's just myself, @Grimnir, @Doc Holiday and @Solo

Obviously there's others for example @strider and co. But yeah, there ya go. 

We've been through thick and thin, learnt about the disgusting snakes in the community together and have been rinsing them ever since. 

Edited by Beni

46 minutes ago, Bot Elmo said:

-snip-

Doesn't mention me 💔

4 minutes ago, Majoo said:

Doesn't mention me 💔

Show me your @'s then 

Just now, Bot Elmo said:

Show me your @'s then 

Lazy man

Posted (edited)

@Hassan & @Storm two solid cunts I started playing within BF got known to Storm through Hassan, wish we could get the old crew back together.

@Joe A guy I started off having my group ruin his day by reporting him for underaged then somehow I started to play with the kid.

@MrPanda Hated your kid character then somehow got stuck with you in my groups and Ts.

@Wong & @DK_Major A run in the GD turned my opinion on you two from goons to solid lads.

@YungBrandonRP I can't remember our very first encounter but I know after playing with you in GD your a solid lad.

@JimRP What started off as hatred turned into friendship weird how that works 😂 but I'm glad it did.

@LukeRP Honestly cannot remember how we started to talk but I got him into BF and now talk to him on a regular solid cunt.

@Smixxa RPed with her once because her char was sad so I tried to cheer her up. A pm was sent from her and then I started talking to her quite a bit always a solid pleb to talk to.

@Osku I do not remember how we started to talk or play together but I'm glad we did.

@bunny From hearing you in storms background to staff then IG as a Kamanici dog pig your a solid one.

@Dusty@G19RP@ScarRP@Real Vegas Pretty sure we started off as IC enemies to now having you guys as people I can call friends.

There are people I consider friends amongst this community but I haven't known them long enough for me to have a solid opinion on them, though their amazing people I speak/play with on the regular you know who you are.

Edited by Eagle

Posted (edited)

I been friends with the same guys since I started playing. Sadly not all of them were resurrected. But I usually roll with the same people cuz I’m a creature of habit but to name a few of my friends 

@YNW Dusty @Kevin @Lewis @Nihoolious @Shroud @Sylvester Todd are my long time friends that are still here 

There’s some people I been tight with without playing that much in game with till recently too @Nik @Dew 

my banned friends too

hebee

frank 

covert 

lemon 

jimmy

etc  😔

I met most of them as a Whitename when we all joined around the same time and the god ol gm days and being in groups and just chilling in ts with people or talking on the forums, liking the same music etc

If I missed anyone I’m sorry ://

Edited by Diamond

Posted (edited)

The person I still talk to the most and have known the longest would be @BlackPaw

Met him like many other nice people on DayZ Taviana through Side Chat. Fun times. Don't remember how it went down, just recall giving people rides from one end of the bridge to the other via boat.

That has to be about 7 years ago now. Don't recall when Taviana was ported to the DayZ Mod.

Other than that, picking up random people with cars, visiting Haven/Raven's Nest and joining DUTY.

Edited by RoCKiE

1 hour ago, Falk said:

@Roland best friends since 2016 

These memes are getting out of hand. 

Had countless of amazing role play experiences here, emotional and hilarious types both. Met my boy @Jon Snow through dayzrp and he's now one of my closest friends. Made a group called The Final Order and met @Nihoolious @Dan and a bunch more great people. Good Times. I also miss OG Volki, Zbor and masquerade gave me incredible hostile RP. 

It's early but I could chill with the following people for life:

@ToeZiesOG  met back when I was Karmen and he was Arthur, he was supposed to torture Karmen and I think he ended up giving her a tissue instead. Ended up meeting him again later on and backpacking from New Paris to Novaya, he's been under my skin ever since. 

@yuthee I met on Karmen a few times, sang for Roman and Scarlet at GM when he wasn't present and ended up running into him again at Dead Horse base. On the trek from Dead Horse back north I found out we had a lot in common. Ended up becoming one of my closest friends even if we go days between talks sometimes.

@Lego charming from day one. Avoided getting close for a good bit because reasons but he eventually wore me down and I'm glad he did. Even if he meme's on me most of the time, he's got my back and I, of course, have his. Plus, without him, I wouldn't have met @Batok or @HDragon who I also consider long-term friends. 

@Hunter annoys me to no end, but I'd still call him one of my better friends. Met him three times before I remembered who he was, then ran around western Chernarus with him for two straight. He has his moments.

@Pontiff @DaRsnn @RandyRP are my staff buddies. I'm friends with others but these two are probably the ones I'm closest with (which is sayin' a lot, I am pretty guarded). 

During my time in this community It's had it's ups and downs, but friends are the people that always were the reason to stay and keep going. I'm glad for any and all people I've met in here that I can consider friends for long now. (most of the people I've met either through RP itself or by simply joining groups, won't be tagging everyone cause im lazy but you know who you are)

@Lyca RPing with you made my experience in this community a whole lot better in general and I always love me some nice talks and memes. ❤️ Top of the shelf always!

@Meme whitenames stick together fam 🙏 all the way through, great friend OOC ever since we started talking, so many fuckin hours of sick RP really gotta get to RP with you more again. Gotta meet IRL finally mate!

@Bot Elmo interesting convos and support in shitty days. Can't forget the memes 👌 the biggest roleplayer meme of all time

@Strawberry we've always had great amount of fun whether it was just chillin in ts/disc or playing any games. #DiabloHardcoreNeverForget

@derNils @Lemons @Razareth you lot are all great roleplayers and friends as well, gotta share some love ❤️

@Grimnir @Spartan we haven't really been in contact or playing anything lately at all, but I've always liked to play or just have a chat with you both.

14 minutes ago, Xehara said:

@Hunter annoys me to no end, but I'd still call him one of my better friends. Met him three times before I remembered who he was, then ran around western Chernarus with him for two straight. He has his moments.

Mashinko 

May it never be forgotten and further prove your point! However still one of the best memories as we ran throughout western Chernarus was teaching you how to properly pronounce a specific city's name. COUGH

1 hour ago, Beni said:

Then out of nowhere @Solo. Who I actually thought was a tad annoying 

Rude. I think this is because I'm a better roleplayer than you. 

1 hour ago, Beni said:

We've been through thick and thin, learnt about the disgusting snakes in the community together and have been rinsing them ever since. 

Exposed em when I bought one of these bad bois 

Spoiler

161911_ed_a_.jpg

Loving everyone’s stories of friendship, this is what makes the community so strong!! Keep them coming!!

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Eagle said:

@Joe A guy I started off having my group ruin his day by reporting him for underaged

thank you for the roleplay

Edited by Joe

@Stagsview: Met him around March 2015, and he hasn't stopped harassing me since. One of maybe three people I kept in contact with from here while I was banned.

oh jeez, I know I have a few but it's like... I can't remember in the moment...

@FireDude - Honestly don't know how I got so lucky, met him in December 2018. Then he became my best friend and other half within 2 months. Happiest I've ever been in life ^_^ ❤️ 

@Geraldray08 - Popped into my stream in December and started playing with me in end of January. Such a genuine character.

@Dino - Met him back in UN days of good old 2017. He only just got struck ill, and I remember whilst being jobless I spent my nights on the phone making sure he was ok until we both got busy. Miss him so much, but he is my best friend. As promised. Always will be.

@Harvey - Met in like August 2017 in old UN days. Don't see him much, but he's a good friend just as much!

@Dirty Dan - Miss him. Met him through my UN days then met him in real life for comic con. Such a kind and caring bloke who doesn't wish anything but good on people. Really hoping he is ok.

@Malthis and @JkpFrog - Just awesome people that I'd like to consider friends.

@California - Met him in April 2018 and gave me the best RP experience with a kid character I made. Though we've had our ups and downs, he is the funniest fucking dude when he is actually legit. And I never forget the cat story... jfc (also learnt that from him too)

@Imation11 - Met also December 2018 - best laughter ever! ❤️ 

@Squillium - Been a good friend of mine since what? ... 2016?

Man.. Six years.. Made a few good friends through that period.

@Nihoolious was the very first person i ever ran into, at Altar Castle in late 2013, been friends ever since.

@Aj1080pGamer , @juggsdayzrp, @Ark , @Major and a few others, were the ones that I had literally made life long friendships with through Brotherhood of Steele, 2013-2015.

@Kain, @kimmylou , @Mark, @Taryn and of course @Cosmo. Every single one of these people I have kept in contact with throughout the years, sometimes we drift apart, but it always comes back. 🙂

When I first joined the server in November 2018 I only knew one guy and he got perm banned. But, he was in Pamyati and was able to get me in the first day I logged on. I met up with the group and began RPing for the first time in a few years. I started to get really close with @-CML-NorWayy who helped me get back into RP and understand the whole Russian thing. He has gone from hating my American character Vincent Haris to serving with my current character Vali Kuznetsov. It's been a good road.

When I joined Green Dragons after Pamyati I met @Batok through @-CML-NorWayy and it opened a lot of friendships. I met @Xehara and @Lego because of Batok. They were the people I would talk to regularly in GD and roll with. Since then we have even gone on to start our own group!

I got one buddy and that's @Mr Smoking Dog.

We met in green mountain last when the winter mod was still ig. We sat around and made fun out of each other. Some great IC development and OOC friends too.

But he's still a cunt. 

Who needs friends when you have money, drink and a pool table 😉

1 minute ago, Aeryes said:

Whos going to play pool with you if you have no friends???

Thats what the moneys for 😉

I met @Aurora Sky through, "kidnapping" her and saving her from some of her friends that were going crazy, shooting each other and running about in pink dresses.  My first words to her that she remembers are, "Get up, let's go" because she was sitting down on the pavement when I arrived.  She doesn't remember our first conversation, but remembers my other friends that were there.  Feelsbadman.  Still the best decision I've ever made in this community.

@Arcarius and I truly started becoming friends after we banded together because we disagreed with The Watchers back in the day before they became the Fallen.  They tried to kill us IC for not agreeing with the changes they were going through, but we stood headstrong and took disguises and joined the Grey Fangs.  Been friends ever since.

@Tredrok is my brother from another mother, though it hasn't always been like that.  We've had our ups and downs, but he came running at some point in time that I honestly can't remember off the top of my head.  He was my superior in the Watchers and we didn't talk much then, but when I took over the Unnamed after the OG's of that idea gave me creative control he showed up.  He'll never see this, but that's okay.

@Silicon Palidin is my potato lover.  That's all that needs to be said really.  We don't talk much anymore because he is a busy bee, but he knows where home is.

@Ender blossomed into a beautiful roleplaying butterfly with the help of myself and others apart of the Unnamed.  He'd probably still be a dirty whitename, more focused on ERPing with his M4 if it wasn't for the growth that he experienced.  10/10, would drown your ass in a helmet again.

@MRS Bradtica and @MR Pussywhipped are pretty cool.  We don't talk much anymore but I still secretly love them.  It's only a matter of time when I hop onto Steam next to annoy the living piss out of Kattica.  I'm always watching.

Some other honorable mentions below:

@Jack Bandit, @Lyca, @Bot Elmo (love you, boo), Roach, The Glorious Sung Ho, @HAGGLE, @OOSA, @Pain-in-the, @Stagsview, @RedSky, @Jadeboat, @Watchdog, Dicey and Mark from the OG Unnamed, and everyone else who I've forgotten to mention that probably deserves to be somewhere on this list.  Whoops.