Server time: 2019-05-21, 09:46
Sign in to follow this  
NiToMist

Best Way You've Made Life Long Mates in DayzRP!

I was having a drink and a smoke the other night, thinking of  all the good mates iv made through Dayz and am interested to here your guys stories!!! 😛

Wouldn’t say long mates. But had  great story line fork once when I decided to follow and talk to two people who argued and left the pagan compound last lore. I just decided to follow them for no real reason and it led to something unexpected. 

I wouldnt say life long but the best way to make friends is to simply join a group.

Joining groups for me has made me not only enjoy the servers more but made alot of friends along the way that will jump into other games aswell. Also it means more interactions with other groups which slowly builds up the numbers of friends when you talk oocly about stuff (the last firefight you had with them, discussing a report etc.)

Posted (edited)

I was roleplaying and @G19RP initiated on me

@JimRP joined our group @Eagle joinedhis group @ScarRP joined our group.

@RebelRP same group @NozzyRP made memes that tookmy eyes

@Undead same friends

Sorry boys to many to tag

Ive made most friends from playing in the same group

Edited by Dusty

Met @role player @Clarence @Tander @Ming in Svoboda back in 2018, really glad i joined even if it did cause some "other" problems lmao.

RP is forever so @Dusty @G19RP and the rest of the RP boy crew are in my heart for life. First started talking to most of the boys during Autumn of 2018. 

Also in 2018 i met @YNW Jasper @YNW Law @dawsonpark through another DayZ community, was a bumpy road that one but i'm glad they kept me around in their Teamspeak. 

Those are the ones i would say have touched me the most and i'm glad they are still around 😄

Just now, NozzyRP said:

Met @role player @Clarence @Tander @Ming in Svoboda back in 2018, really glad i joined even if it did cause some "other" problems lmao.

RP is forever so @Dusty @G19RP and the rest of the RP boy crew are in my heart for life. First started talking to most of the boys during Autumn of 2018. 

Also in 2018 i met @YNW Jasper @YNW Law @dawsonpark through another DayZ community, was a bumpy road that one but i'm glad they kept me around in their Teamspeak. 

Those are the ones i would say have touched me the most and i'm glad they are still around 😄

The emissary is necessary. Also you're chairman of the honorable man club so we need you to bestow tags. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, NozzyRP said:

-snip-

bro... you're too kind, love you homie

obviously my brothers for life @YNW Jasper @YNW Law @Stickzz and a few other forbidden names have made my time here some of the most fun i've ever had

Edited by dawsonpark

Posted (edited)

@Abu Muhammad @abu_muhammad @Mr_Clean @dawsonpark @YNW Jasper @Stickzz

@Joe

Some of my best friends I've made in this community, love u guys; ❤️ 

Edited by YNW Law

@YNW Law and @dawsonpark are ok I guess. Also my banned homies are hot stuff. @BUBBZ is the most honorable man i've met. @Honeybee is ok too I suppose. @NozzyRP is an essential clout house member and an honorable man. 

I'm still playing games with people I met in this community in 2012, its awesome 😄

Still playing with my man @Nihoolious since I met him over two years ago in the last days of the final order, and of course all of the real ones I met in New Moon, a lot of whom I still play with now

Well, became friends with @ScarletRose @yuthee after a scuffed as fuck whiteknight attempt that I still get memed on for, 10 months later. I wouldn't be in this community still if it wasn't for them.

Met @Cookie after she got into our discord in December and we proceeded to chat memes and other shit till like 6AM. Thinks she's a big man but is literally a midget. 

@Roman met this scuffed dude a bit after Cerna Liska archived. Proceeded to bully me into changing my old characters name smh. 

@Ducky Met this living meme through Free Territory (RIP) and instantly became good mates OOC. Sucks at games tho tbh.

There is more but these are my closest friends I'd say.

@Jabba & Plank & Kaine were the first ones to take me into their group.

@G19RP was also another one to take me into his group during a bad time, guy thinks he's good at FPS games but he's not (jk). Good guy though, through him I met @LukeRP, @Eagle (these two we might not talk much but if anything ever happens they know both of us are flying to each other the next day), @ScarRP, @Dusty, @NozzyRP & more people. Generally everyone in the RP crew are lifelong mates who I can trust.

@Brayces and I started randomly messaging a little before she joined staff and we just kept messaging ever since. 

@ToeZiesOG and i met in the Saviors, first guy I talked to OOC and was the guy who introduced me to everyone in there. Guys still got my back to this day.

Me and @Brayces met in the Cavalier discord, some weird shit has happened since but we know eachother somewhat personally at this point.

Those are the two most memorable and I can't be bothered to type anymore

I love @Para and there's nothing he can do about it.
giphy.gif

@Onyx

All around great lad, hit it off really well with him when I met him here in December, you suck at pathfinger btw mate.

@Cookie

Elfgirl, you amuse me 😉 

@role player @Clarence @Tander @California @Mexi @LumenRP @Veryniceperson @APTerminator @Ming @Sgttater @Jannik

From Free Territory and later to Kameníci, I enjoy your company guys, and it was a memorable experience, plus the snapchat group is always lit.

And lastly, of course, I can not forget my Zbois.

@DeeBlack @Don @Grozo @Harlow @Stormyvill @Grazo @Mike-Styles @GodOfInternetLag @Sgttater @Galland @Bulgarian Bombshell @Dr Willsky and many, many more.

You guys are the damn best, from the merge between Volki and Dveri, till present day we have been through thick and thin, and to those of us who are still here we are like brothers.

I hope to meet many more of you in person, I hear Stormy knows a place with cheap hotels and good beer 😉 

Met a Roleplayer named Zunn, got introduced to  @Unknown Entity & @Mary. Fast forward to my brief stint as a LM where I met @Stagsview. Again fast forward to when I got invited to Cerna Liska by Unknown Entity where I again met Stagsview, cause they needed someone who knew how to RP and then I became friends with everyone in Cerna Liska, and now the folk in Dead Batteries. Theres to many to tag, but they know who they are.

Also some of the OG UN guys of the current Lore . @Mademoiselle @Razareth @Lemons

But it all started with Zunn.

@Bot Elmo: ngl I think we first met in staff way back when. Since then this lad has been my solid source of banter and memes. Also he's aight in a fight IG.

@Lyca: Met back in 2016 /2017 i think when she was a clown. I remember the group I was in (Coldwater) tore her from the clowns and brought her to us. Ever since then she's remained a close friend of mine. 

@Stagsview: somehow after Liska 2016 you always seem to find a way to rope me back in. Solid guy, gives great RP, always out to make everybody happy. Glad we're still in contact.

@GenjiRP: I'm glad I didn't listen to the request of somebody else to basically cut you off. Think the first person I ever met from DayZRP in person, was a solid time. Really easy to have a laugh with. 

@Jadeboat: almost forgot you for a second, but there's never been a point where we haven't been friends, even back when I'd carry you in brawlhalla ;D 

@Brayces: realised this the other day but we've been friends for a long ass time now and we always find ourselves messaging each other. Also loving the current story arc between our characters ;D

@Terra: We've been friends for a veyr long time too. Missed your staff days tbh, great laugh and person to be around.

@Ron, @Conor: the two from back in the wolves that i've stayed in touch with more. That's a long time ago now x_x

There's plenty more people i've known for a long time who I see every now and again, you know who you are and that I love you ❤️ 

14 minutes ago, Craig said:

Also some of the OG UN guys of the current Lore . @Mademoiselle @Razareth @Lemons

But it all started with Zunn.

Q_Q awww ❤️ 

1 hour ago, GenjiRP said:

I love @Para and there's nothing he can do about it.

Alright listen here this midlands boy is mine and mine alone. Begone.

@Lyca first actual friend I made in DayZRP, through the staff helpdesk of all places. We started RPing together randomly after I joined staff and became friends. Your cannibal laughs make me cringe but I accept you for who you are ❤️ 

@Para you're an e-boy but you're my e-boy. Nexum was the worst, staff was even worse, but at least we became friends. Wish we'd seen Endgame together ❤️

@Jadeboat always a voice of reason and compassion when everybody else is up in arms. I still get a pang of nostalgia every time I think back to when we did verdicts together, holding down the fort with just 3 GMs after Caesar and Dax left. I hope we get to meet irl one day ❤️ 

@Ron pretty sure I started DMing you about how much I liked your stories about Jaroslav. Then you started giving me GM advice and I would come to you occasionally to hear some words of wisdom.

@Brayces I don't drink but I'd have a beer with you after a long day. We met in Chief's Cantina on the TS and then started talking after I smacked you for combat logging like a little whitename. You were pretty sound during a not so chill time in my life, which I will always be grateful for 🙂 

Just now, Bot Elmo said:

Alright listen here this midlands boy is mine and mine alone. Begone.

I will fight you, fuckboy.

3 minutes ago, GenjiRP said:

I will fight you, fuckboy.

I make a point of sitting British e-girls down on the reg, fight me outside Nando's, loser buys.

3 minutes ago, Bot Elmo said:

I make a point of sitting British e-girls down on the reg, fight me outside Nando's, loser buys.

Excuse you I am an e-thot that you very much
enjoy paying for my butterfly chicken and garlic bread ❤️

@Roland best friends since 2016