Posted (edited)

Server and location: 1 Vybor 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 4/30/2019, 4:07

Your in game name: Rick Salvo

Names of allies involved: Moscow

Name of suspect/s: unknown 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: My friend and myself were moving out of Vybor, we saw a group of people on the road and we went towards them to do some RP. At first it was all good we were talking when then started what I believe was a friendly 2v2 fist fight, seconds after we began fighting someone I don't know who took a shot at us we all dispersed from the area. I began to make my way toward the area we got shot from (Vybor factory) when we saw the man we were just fist fighting with trying to climb up a latter he told us to take cover cause whoever was shooting was on the building across from us. I began to run away towards the man in the red shirt group with my gun on my back and they started to shoot at me without initiation, I then run back to the factory to bandage once that is done I go to run away from the area I am being shot, I come to a fence and see a guy that we were just talking to I say "hey it's me why are you guys shooting at me" and he begins to mow me down. I feel like rules were indeed broken there was no initiation and it was a RDM, I do not know the names of the people who shot at us but i'm sure the logs will show.

Close This Report Please

Edited by Korvus

Posted (edited)

All the kills on our characters were valid-- I'd also like to ask that this report be closed-- sorry for taking the staffs time

they had active kill rights — not to mentioned Korvus is part of Potius and is always KOSable— he had been playing on civilian alt for a few days so that’s why he’s not on the CP at the present moment though he should have been

Edited by GaryCash

The Staff Team have reviewed this report. 

We will honor the OPs request and close the report. 

//Closed

Signed by: @DrMax & @RandyRP