Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:20
Sign in to follow this  
Mugin

[Open Frequency] I Need Drugs

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

*Francis turns on his radio like anyone else. One button at a time.*

Anyone got some coke? And I don't mean no fucking pepsi cola. Let me know.

*he releases the PTT*

Edited by Mugin

Share this post


Link to post

* Duncan responds to the frequency. *

" Don't feed into this man's addiction. The last thing he needs right now is a potent stimulant like cocaine. Whatever you do do NOT sell this man Drugs! "

Share this post


Link to post

*Francis annoyed with the familiar voices outburst responds*

"It ain't for me you fuck. It's an apology gift. The more you got the less shit I'm in."

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Cain would press down on the PTT button.*

Whoever sells this man drugs will have their testicles removed.

*He would release the PTT button.* 

Edited by Zero

Share this post


Link to post

*Tyler comes onto the radio*

I agree with this guy, i wanna get some too.

*Turns off radio*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*amused by the people on the radio, Jane clears her throat, tries out her deep, male-like voice and presses down on the PTT*

"Hey, i don´t have any 'coke' but i got some nice other green stuff.."
*She pauses and starts again*
"Cannabis, around 3 kg .. "
*She smirks*
"What do you say?"

*Jane releases the button, keeping the PTT in her hands and waiting for a reply*

 

Edited by R3d D3ad

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Francis presses the PTT happy to get a response*

"Whatchu looking it? Can always resupply my green."

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by Mugin

Share this post


Link to post

*Jane isn´t really sure about the first part of his reply.. however she clears her throat another time and presses down the button*

"I didn´t really get the first part, but the second one is clear enough!
Of course i won´t give it to you for free..
What you gonna offer in return?"

*She releases the PTT curious about what he is going to reply*

Share this post


Link to post

*Francis mumbles to himself as he presses the PTT*

"I got other drugs you may be interested in? Codeine, Morphine, Booze, Cigarettes. Also got ammo if that's more your speed. .308, .45, New box or .44 by fucking something? It's in my bag. I ain't positive."

*He'd release the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Jane isn´t really convinced by the things he mentioned, she presses the PTT and speaks in her deep voice*

"Well i definitly don´t need more drugs.. the ammo you mentioned isn´t really my thing aswell..
What about a tent? Or some protective cases? Or a barrel?"


*She releases the PTT and takes a deep breath*

Share this post


Link to post

*Francis presses the PTT*

"I can't lug a barrel fucking no where. Protector case sure, Need a dry bag maybe? Could work on getting one of thoses. Put I got a spare protector case for sure."

*He'd release the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Jane giggles while she is listening to what he says. She clears her throat and presses down on the PTT *

"You could just roll it.."
*She is shaking her head*
"However.. i would have prefered a tent but 5 protector cases should do it aswell.
Do we have a deal?"


*She releases the button and is waiting for a reply*
 

Share this post


Link to post

*Francis presses the PTT*

"Fella, I got A spare case. I can get you's a tent though. Just gonna take me a bit longer."

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Jane is shaking her head again and thinks about turnning off the PTT.. but she gives it one more chance, clearing her throat and presses down on the PTT*

"Do i sound like some charity? 'A spare case' won´t get you 3kg of cannabis!"
*She pauses*
"The tent sounds good though. But no car tent, just a normal tent.
Deal?"


*She releases the PTT, takes an apple out of her backpack and starts eating it*

Share this post


Link to post

*Francis chuckles at the frustration in their voice*

"No need to get defensive fella. All I'ms saying was you weren't listenin, but deal. I can do that. I may bring a friend to lung most of this shit so hope that don't bothers you."

*he thinks logistics releasing the PTT for a moment*

"Where you need me and when?"

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Jane presses down on the PTT*

"Okay. Good. Well as long as it´s only one more i´m okay with it.."
*She thinks about the location and time*
"What about Myshkino? ..when.. i don´t know i could be there in short time what about you?"

*She releases the PTT, unsure if it was the right decision..*

Share this post


Link to post

*Francis presses the PTT*

"Sounds like a solid location. Time wise. Eight hours? Today's not a good day, but I can make due if you're able then."

*Francis releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*She thinks about the time.. and isn´t really happy with it. Jane presses down on the PTT, speaking with a much deeper voice*

"What about 10 hours from now?"

*She releases the PTT*
 

Share this post


Link to post

*Francis press the PTT*

"I appreciate the ample time. I can do that for sure."

*Francis releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Jane is relieved until she thinks about the worst case.. she presses down on her PTT*

"Good. Just two more things.
First, what´s your name and how can i recognize you? I don´t want to trade with the wrong dude,who possibly listen to our deal on here.
Second, if you are at Myshkino in 10 hours it would be good if you hop on this frequency again and tell me that you are there.
That´s it."

*She releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Francis presses the PTT*

"Most people know me as George, but my hat says Mr. Asshole."

*he takes moment looking himself over.*

"Fuck... Tan? Hoodie, camo pants. I got a boar skin backpack. Probably the most recognizable thing I got. besides my hat."

*He'd chuckle at his own joke.*

"And you fella?"

*he releases the PTT*

Edited by Mugin

Share this post


Link to post

*Jane tries to not forget or mix up his information, stays silent for a minute, clears her throat and presses down on the PTT*

"My ..  name is Panzer. I´m wearing a tanker helmet, green camo, a black backpack and i got a mosin with an bayonet on my back.
That´s me..

*She pauses thinks abouth her secret but don´t want to reveal it just now*
" I see you in 10 hours in Myshkino then..
and i hope you bring that tent with you and won´t just rob me!"


*Unsure if it was smart to add the last part she releases the PTT*
 

Share this post


Link to post

*Francis presses the PTT*

"You're telling me fella. Stay safe until then."

*He'd release the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Francis presses the PTT*

"I am on my way to the meet spot."

*Francis releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Jane wakes up from the noise comming out of the PTT and only understands "meet spot", she presses down on the PTT*

"Hey, aren´t you a bit early? Or do you have such a long way ?"

*She releases the PTT, stands up, packs her stuff and walks towards the location*

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...