Server time: 2019-05-24, 07:56
Sign in to follow this  
Luke

Streaming Stoned?

Dear Staff,

Hope your day's going well, or at least not too stressful! Just asking today, whether it's okay to stream DayZRP on Twitch whilst high, or whether there would be any issues with that. For clarity, nothing would be shown on camera or microphone (don't even have a camera), and I'm not a big streamer anyway, it would be more for the entertainment or audience per se of the community.

Hope to hear soon!

All the best,

Luke

There are people who normally stream on twitch whilst being high. However I've had some encounters with people being high and they either get into badrp reports or KOS reports. We suggest if you can't handle yourself correctly whilst high or drunk, to not risk it. But the choice is up to you. 

If you do want to continue, have a copy paste ready to emote that you are high. Before you do get high. Everyone's tolerance and behaviour is different, so it's best to be prepared.

Thanks for the swift reply @Mademoiselle, as my group will know I often enjoy RP the most whilst high, guess we all have our reasons why we love RP and immersing myself is one of them. Most of my recent playtime has been high, and we've had nothing but positive encounters so far, so all green light!

Thanks a bunch once again.

None of our business what substances you consume. But watch out for Twitch terms of use 😉 

Just now, Roland said:

None of our business what substances you consume. But watch out for Twitch terms of use 😉 

BossyJadedIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif.766b206f8ad1f126fd8e5b78e76be7d0.gif

@Luke If the substance you consume is legal where you live, than you can use it on stream. For example, Colorado streamers are able to smoke recreational marijuana without worry. 

If your RP is doo-doo we'll find you and smack the high outta you real quick though. ❤️

Posted (edited)

Wouldn't be my first time! 😮 😄 

But not for bad RP!!!

Edited by Luke

I mean weed is in-game as well so you could rp being high while being high haha 😂

Gave it an hour stretch test run, had a couple of fellas watching and it was going pretty ok, so I'm excited about the future!

Glad to hear it was somewhat of a success, good luck in the future 🙂