Server time: 2019-05-21, 11:42
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

Richard black: moving on

How long has it been.. a year? Finally re United with a couple of people who I know quite well, Fae, Ace and Kazimir. 

Ever since the downfall of the family I had been hiding and returning to the town of lopatino every once in a while to hope we would all still be there, the alliance of anarchy and the morettis was short lived untill the kamenici sent gorrila warfare units to burn down the town and drive us all out, most importantly the dissaperance of our beloved don, Tony morretti. 

The family tried to stay alive under command of Mr Jimmy Fixer but we all drifted apart in short time all separating our separate ways, it was untill I was screwing around with radio frequencies and caught Fae's frequency and got a sniff of her where abouts just recently. 

It's not everyday you get lucky and get to see old friends in this desperate time especially most people you know better than any random survivor in this shithole these days don't get me wrong I just want to get back to the UK and put the kettle on and have a cup of Yorkshire tea for Christ's sake but we can't all have what we want can we? 

But I digress.. you got to make what you can with the hand you have been given you never know it could turn around just like a game of poker, you could have a shit hand but could easily turn out your day could get better with the flop turn and  eventually the river, to be honest I've only seen the flop still two changing cards to turn up, who knows what the days ahead will bring so you just have to sit down hope and wait for the best.