Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 16:38
Sign in to follow this  
NozzyRP

Minecraft Section on the forum

Should we have a section of the forum dedicated to Minecraft?   

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

Since the we now have a Minecraft server i think we should have a small section on the forum that's left for Minecraft, i'm mostly thinking of character pages and group pages. What do you think? 

This is only for if this Minecraft server has any interest in the community and stays around for a while of course. 

Edited by NozzyRP

How about we get some players first before we start creating forums for an empty server 😄 

Minecraft server usually lasts for about 2-4 weeks and then everyone has built everything they wanted and get bored of it. That's a DayZRP tradition. So I don't think we need a forum, a dedicated thread is plenty.

4 minutes ago, Roland said:

How about we get some players first before we start creating forums for an empty server 😄 

Minecraft server usually lasts for about 2-4 weeks and then everyone has built everything they wanted and get bored of it. That's a DayZRP tradition. So I don't think we need a forum, a dedicated thread is plenty.

Would we just post the thread in Off-Topic then? 

Just now, NozzyRP said:

Would we just post the thread in Off-Topic then? 

I think there's already 2 threads

Just now, Aeryes said:

Can we do some promoting? 

I too think this is a good idea, not a lot of people know that we have a Minecraft server. I think Minecraft could lessen the drama a bit the community as well so the investment would be well worth it 

Posted (edited)

I mean once I get my account back from 2013 😛 Then maybe I will play and maybe then... the server wont be online because lack of players again >.< 

Edited by Reaper

10 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I mean once I get my account back from 2013 😛 Then maybe I will play and maybe then... the server wont be online because lack of players again >.< 

Nah bro even though we ain't advertised still getting 10+ people on the server 

2 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

Nah bro even though we ain't advertised still getting 10+ people on the server 

Fair enough.
I would say give it a week  and then I would say yes it would be a good idea (Personal thought) 

Once I get my account back I will deffo play