Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:19
Sign in to follow this  
YNW Law

God I Miss X so Much :(

Posted (edited)

I miss XXXtentacion, and you do too, so here's some artists who sound like X, and a video about it

Jasiah AKA JAHsiah - Older Aggressive X style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr0EgCcD-v0

Slutty Sonny - Middle ground, Similar vocal sound, and semi-similar flow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta5CO5VQ4Oo

Broly500 - literally the reincarnation of X. Actual 👼, and Gekyume's real dad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSAQ04ukD4

Spotlight 🔦 , uh 😫,🌛 moonlight , uh 😫, Jahmen🙏

Edited by YNW Law

always my fav 

The best collab he did with Ski 

💔 Everytime I listen to his slower songs I miss the fact he's gone and we won't get any more. 😞 

I'll never forget reading he'd gotten shot like 20 minutes after it happened, and hoping like hell he'd be fine right up until they confirmed he'd passed...

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

Posted (edited)

I like X, not gonna say i'm his biggest fan cos im far from it but i did love some of his music. however i LOVE peep, he meant so much too me, sad to see 2 legends gone. LLJ and LLP 

edit: my fave X song is joselyn flores

Edited by Saunders

1 hour ago, role player said:

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

AEAC2967-00E6-4A1C-A41F-3B745B15029F.jpeg

Rip to the inspo

1 hour ago, YNW Law said:

AEAC2967-00E6-4A1C-A41F-3B745B15029F.jpeg

OOOOOOFFFFF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes I liked X a lot. I used to be on the fence about him as a person but after hearing people that were close to him talk about him and his personal struggles, it kinda opened my mind on a perspective about him I hadn't considered before. 

x is a terrible musician 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, role player said:

x is a terrible musician 

I mean you're welcome to your opinions of course but why just be inflammatory for the sake of being inflammatory on a thread like this? Moreover it doesn't really add anything to the discussion at all. Didn't you already get points for posting this exact thing in this thread already 🤔

To get things back on topic I still think this is one of his better tracks

Edited by YNW Jasper

2 minutes ago, YNW Jasper said:

I mean you're welcome to your opinions of course but why just be inflammatory for the sake of being inflammatory on a thread like this? Moreover it doesn't really add anything to the discussion at all. Didn't you already get points for posting this exact thing in this thread already 🤔

To get things back on topic I still think this is one of his better tracks

the discussion is about x and I think x is bad

1 minute ago, role player said:

the discussion is about x and I think x is bad

Ok do you have anything of substance to add other than being inflammatory as I already said? Like what don't you like about him? Do you have any specific track you really hate? Do you listen to his music or did you just hate him as a person?

You can dislike him and still add something to the conversation other than "Lul i think he bad" is what i'm getting at. 

1 minute ago, YNW Jasper said:

Ok do you have anything of substance to add other than being inflammatory as I already said? Like what don't you like about him? Do you have any specific track you really hate? Do you listen to his music or did you just hate him as a person?

You can dislike him and still add something to the conversation other than "Lul i think he bad" is what i'm getting at. 

I know for myself, I see Jahseh (may God have mercy on him) as a bad person. The man litterally beat his pregnant wife then gave money to charity to cover it up. He's a man who everyone thought was all philosophical but really, he just read some philosophies on nihilism and countered them and was like "be great because you are you". The man was an entire facade in my opinion. X as a persona might be this caring but X as a man is a horrible person.

Spoiler

image.png.dfd6567d0dc0b567e06bab92d2b8fa71.png look at me pt 2 coming soon. feat. chris brown

6 minutes ago, YNW Jasper said:

If I had beans to give out, you would have earned one.

2 minutes ago, Tander said:

I know for myself, I see Jahseh (may God have mercy on him) as a bad person. The man litterally beat his pregnant wife then gave money to charity to cover it up. He's a man who everyone thought was all philosophical but really, he just read some philosophies on nihilism and countered them and was like "be great because you are you". The man was an entire facade in my opinion. X as a persona might be this caring but X as a man is a horrible person.

Hide contents

image.png.dfd6567d0dc0b567e06bab92d2b8fa71.png look at me pt 2 coming soon. feat. chris brown

Eh. I disagree. His message resonated with so many people, so while it may be easy to call him fake deep and a fraud and his message was hollow, he's still got a lot of fans and is pretty deeply missed by a lot of people, so that in and of itself kind of counters that point. 

And I wouldn't say donations to charity are a cover up to be honest. Also that wasn't his wife it was his girlfriend but yeah, beating pregnant people isn't cool at all. Pretty fucked. That being said there's a lot more to the story than X just going sicko mode on a girl out of the blue. Not saying it was right at all, it wasn't. But, who knows, there's a lot to the story that nobody knows and probably never will. I would just say refer to that Denzel Curry interview I linked before. 

9 minutes ago, Tander said:

as a bad person.

I meaaaan what? BIG difference between a "bad person" and a "bad decision" the incident with his girlfriend does not define him as a bad person ma' dude. 
R.I.P X :,(  

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, YNW Jasper said:

Eh. I disagree. His message resonated with so many people, so while it may be easy to call him fake deep and a fraud and his message was hollow, he's still got a lot of fans and is pretty deeply missed by a lot of people, so that in and of itself kind of counters that point. 

And I wouldn't say donations to charity are a cover up to be honest. Also that wasn't his wife it was his girlfriend but yeah, beating pregnant people isn't cool at all. Pretty fucked. That being said there's a lot more to the story than X just going sicko mode on a girl out of the blue. Not saying it was right at all, it wasn't. But, who knows, there's a lot to the story that nobody knows and probably never will. I would just say refer to that Denzel Curry interview I linked before. 

My point was that: Yes his message resonated with people and yes he’s missed but they’re missing a facade. Just because someone has a lot of fans doesn’t make them a good person and just because they’re missed doesn’t make them either. 

Irregardless of whether it was his wife or girlfriend, the man beat a women that was carrying his own child.

You may also be aware that post-jahseh, both his girlfriend and his mother began to exploit his label, further solidifying that the x persona is one built and continues to revolve on lies.

Yes x may have donates charity. Yes he posted videos saying “you do you” but looking at court proceedings it’s fair to say that x as a man was filled with hate. He was a man that continuously spread vice through his music and his social media.

edit: doing this from mobile, excuse the punctuation and spelling.

Edited by Tander

1 minute ago, Blake said:

I meaaaan what? BIG difference between a "bad person" and a "bad decision" the incident with his girlfriend does not define him as a bad person ma' dude. 
R.I.P X :,(  

Also this. Man died when he was twenty and did that when he was 18. While he was way way past the age to think that shit like that was ok, he was still a fucking kid. People grow and learn from experiences and while many would say that he was just faking and putting up a facade, I would say based on people that were close to him and spent years around him, he was in the process of changing for the better and growing as a person. A big mistake was made obviously but I do not judge people by their worst mistakes. 

1 minute ago, Tander said:

My point was that: Yes his message resonated with people and yes he’s missed but they’re missing a facade. Just because someone has a lot of fans doesn’t make them a good person and just because they’re missed doesn’t make them either. 

Right my point is that I don't think it was a facade any more than any other celebrity or musician's personality is a facade. 

2 minutes ago, Tander said:

Irregardless of whether it was his wife or girlfriend, the man beat a women that was carrying his own child.

Yes and no. Apparently a part of the basis of what the arguments that led to that boiling point were him A) Thinking she was fooling around with other men and thusly B) That it wasn't his kid. 

I don't think that kid was ever even born which raises other questions as to what exactly happened with all that to be honest but yeah, as I said, I never defended someone beating their pregnant significant other. I said from the get go that that was a deplorable thing to do, but by the same merit, we do not have the full story and never will so it's kind of a gross misrepresentation to just say that he decided to go ham on his girl one day for no reason in particular. 

4 minutes ago, Tander said:

You may also be aware that post-jahseh, both his girlfriend and his mother began to exploit his label, further solidifying that the x persona is one built and continues to revolve on lies.

Yeah that's something i've always disagreed with. His album that was posthumously released was clearly unfinished and something put out by the label to recoup their investment on him as an artist that they lost when he died. I don't see how that at all relates to this conspiracy about the "X PERSONA IS BUILT ON LIES REEE" but I'll agree to disagree there. 

6 minutes ago, Tander said:

Yes x may have donates charity. Yes he posted videos saying “you do you” but looking at court proceedings it’s fair to say that x as a man was filled with hate. He was a man that continuously spread vice through his music and his social media.

Again like I said watch the interview with Denzel I linked above. Made me look at the situation differently myself the first time I saw it. I'm far from a die hard X fan and honestly just liked his music for a while and didn't much care for him as a person or persona until a few months before he died. It's just a little shitty in my opinion to forever box someone into a certain label (I.E Shitty hate filled person) over a mistake, a big one at that, that they made at the age of 18 and never had adequate time left in life to make up for that mistake. 

2 minutes ago, YNW Jasper said:

Also this. Man died when he was twenty and did that when he was 18. While he was way way past the age to think that shit like that was ok, he was still a fucking kid. People grow and learn from experiences and while many would say that he was just faking and putting up a facade, I would say based on people that were close to him and spent years around him, he was in the process of changing for the better and growing as a person. A big mistake was made obviously but I do not judge people by their worst mistakes. 

I think it’s safe to assume that there isn’t that much time to mature between 18 and 20. Being a kid doesn’t excuse his morals.

I know countless 17 year olds that would dare dream of beating women as I know not a soul that would consider beating a pregnant woman. 

You can choose to believe what you want, but it’s my personal opinion that the man was a bad person. 

Saying one bad incident doesn’t define a person is partly true. But that implies that it was an accident, which as I’m sure you know it was not.

Just now, Tander said:

Saying one bad incident doesn’t define a person is partly true. But that implies that it was an accident, which as I’m sure you know it was not.

In what way does that imply it's an accident? I'm saying one bad action when you're in your youth should not condemn one to being THAT person for their entire lifetime is what i'my saying. You're putting forth this narrative that i'm saying what he did was perfectly fine and acceptable which is not the case at all. I'm saying that despite that from my point of view he was trying to be a better person and was ultimately killed long before he could truly do that.

If you think that someone making a bad decision once in their life should condemn them to being known for that and only that forever, then I think we have very different outlooks on life and life experiences.