Server time: 2019-05-21, 01:40
Sign in to follow this  
ghostbadi

Game ban on other game readed as a vac ban! Please help! Account blacklisted

Posted (edited)

All right my problem is realy special , I have posted already a support ticket and chated on discord to see, but non of moderators don't know answer to this, and they told me that I would wait for admins to show up! Also one of mods suggested me to post a question here.

Lets jump to the point

I found this awesome community and I was like lets goo , finaly no more kos, no more randnom dudes in game that break my immersion, and I created account, once I got to the point of connecting steam account,  I got in point that forum-site got my steam account blacklisted as it says because I have ban thats younger than 365. I was like WHAT ! and than I jumped to my profile to check because I know that I had my CSGO vac ban but that's 1000+ days old and that shoud not make problems. And I figered out that I have ban on game "SCUM" , concrete developer game ban, its not a vac ban its just a developer that banned me. So I would like to see respond from Admin or Support team, because my case is realy weird , and I would definitely like to play on this server.  *EDIT* I forgot to mention that "scum" developer ban was 238 days ago

Anyways if I am not allowed to play due to that game ban that's not connected to vac or anything affecting dayz, than sad story. Thanks for checking out my problem cheers mates. Great Community

Edited by ghostbadi

Already responded to your support ticket, no need to ask the same question in 3 different places.