Server time: 2019-05-20, 15:36
Sign in to follow this  
ScarRP

S1 - KOS Pustoshka 4/28/2019 around 4:00

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Pustoshka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 4:00 4/28/2019

Your in game name: Jebediah Foulke

Names of allies involved: Some but irrelevant. 

Name of suspect/s: Funeral Parlor

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: I log in and run to Pustoshka where I drink from the well and get initiated on by some Jackals, after that we have some roleplay and after about 15-20 minutes of me being a hostage they let me go. After they let me go G19 is up the road and I meet him, after the boys give me a gun we randomly start taking shots in the back but kill the man. After that I start running back in town to look for the Jackals that robbed me, after getting all the way towards the church I run into a shed and randomly get sprayed by a non involved Funeral Parlor. After that I go into help desk to talk with the man that killed me and I thought things were fine, a bit after I get told that said person is bragging about KOSing me in a discord. Now that I see the persons true attitude towards the situation I would like to put up a report. 

Edited by ScarRP

Apologies for the time it took to get logs.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
03:49:15 | Player "Jebediah Foulke" is connected
05:15:55 | Player "Jebediah Foulke" has been disconnected

03:43:32 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected
05:29:57 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
04:15:25 | Player "Jebediah Foulke" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with KA-M from 3.23383 meters 
04:15:27 | Player "Jebediah Foulke" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with KA-M from 2.65379 meters 
04:15:27 | Player "Jebediah Foulke" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with KA-M from 2.72673 meters  
04:15:27 | Player "Jebediah Foulke" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with KA-M from 2.73116 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
04:15:27 | Player "Jebediah Foulke" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with KA-M from 2.90735 meters 

Calling in: 

@HDragon

For your full POV as well as any unedited video evidence you may have.

I was in town with some of the members of Funeral Parlor. We had been initiated on by the Jackals and my friend Batok had been killed. The fight had been going on for at least 10-15 minutes. I was hiding then was ran up on by a Jackal and gassed him, from that point I repositioned and was in this shed to reassess the situation. I heard more gunfire then was pushed by a man in purple (ScarRP) with a fully decked AK in his hands. I knew that there were Jackals on the street behind me pushing so I can only assume this guy has ill intentions so I shot and killed him.

I would like to say that ScarRP says that I am an "involved Funeral Parlor" member. I think this is not true due to the fact that prior to the Jackals initiation on the House they initiated on Funeral Parlor. I believe in this situation I am valuing my character's life more than anything. Roleplay over ruleplay. There is an active firefight between 3 groups and I am pushed by a man with an automatic weapon, I do not want to take the risk of dying just because this guy isn't a Jackal.

I'd also like to add that I was not bragging about killing him. As shown in the evidence provided. It is shown that I am simply informing one of his friends that I killed a Jackal and ScarRP. I think there is a difference between bragging and informing.

Pic 1.png

Pic 2.png

Pic 3.png

Pic 4.png

Pic 5.png

Would like to add that I had not initiated on anyone prior to being taken hostage by the Jackals, I had been in game for only a couple of minutes before getting initiated on by Jackals. I would also like to add that during my hostage situation with the Jackals I was held in the center of Pustoshka in the brown house, while I was hostage I heard no gunfire coming from the town that this alleged gunfight was in. 

Also you just posted a screenshot admitting to killing me without rights. 

So you are telling me you didn't hear any gunfire from the snipers that shot into town, the few mag dumps at double green that is 2 houses down the street? Also, you can't claim it is an active firefight from your perspective if there are no gunshots. Maybe we should pull logs to the kill I got prior to you and check position logs to pinpoint where I was compared to your location.

1 hour ago, HDragon said:

So you are telling me you didn't hear any gunfire from the snipers that shot into town, the few mag dumps at double green that is 2 houses down the street? Also, you can't claim it is an active firefight from your perspective if there are no gunshots. Maybe we should pull logs to the kill I got prior to you and check position logs to pinpoint where I was compared to your location.

That is exactly what I am saying. @Shroud and a few other Jackals had me hostage in the middle of town and during the whole situation I don't recall any shots being fired. @G19RP and a few more of the boys were also in town waiting for the Jackals to let me go and they also didn't hear any shots. The only shots we heard was when I was let go and one of your boys randomly shot Oiram in the back.

I honestly don't see why you are trying so hard to find a way that you killing me was valid when you posted a screenshot saying that you killed me without rights. 

Outcome:

@HDragon - Invalid Kill - Firefight | GUILTY

Summary:

@ScarRP Walks up to G19 after being freed from a hostage situation, being given a gun, before returning to the town to get vengeance on his former captors. It is at this point that he walks around Pustoshka, before walking into the barn where @HDragon is, who then shoots Scar, thinking him to be a Jackal, who Dragon and his allies were in a gunfight with.

This was not KOS, as @HDragon and his allies were currently involved in a firefight with the Jackals, and @ScarRP entered the town during the firefight.

In future, please try to verify your targets before opening fire, so situations like this are avoided.

Verdict: 

@HDragon - Invalid Kill - Firefight | Guilty - 2 day ban and 5 warning points.

Signed By: @RandyRP & @Onyx