Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:18
Sign in to follow this  
Ciiber

Catch and release.

Posted (edited)

There's been a few times in the past few days where I've been initiated on, searched only to be released since I'm not "Someone they wanted".

with exception to my weapons which is for their safety I'm still keeping most of my equipment, but things like RP items, lockpicks and ammunition are removed after search. Which makes things very upsetting since I barely got any RP for the things they took other than "Put your hands up" "Drop your weapons", "Follow us", and "Oh, you're with them? You're free to go, just don't take your weapons".

Would this be considered a "10 second robbery" if I don't get all my items returned (other than weapons)?

Because this seems to be happening more and more often and could be considered an loophole to mass initiate and pick whatever you want out of those you hold hostage and release them with most of their belongings just to gather up ammunition and important items.

Edited by Finn

If you are being robbed of items, including your gun, as a hostage then the hostage takers gave the obligation by the rules to RP with you. Simply initiating on someone, taking they'r weapon and ammunition, and then sending them in their way with a lame excuse of "you're not who we were looking for" is a 10 second robbery. 

However if they take you hostage, check you for whatever they are looking for as proof, don't find it, and then send you on your way with no possessions taken or harm done to you're character (and yes this includes returning your gun), then they are fine provided they were RPing with you during their search (things like asking questions, commenting on who they are looking for, etc).

Sign in to follow this