Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 03:35
Sign in to follow this  
Malthis

S1 - RDM- Pustoshka - 01:35ish 28-04-2019

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 near the well in Pustoshka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 01:35ish 28-04-2019

Your in game name: Robbie Jackson

Names of allies involved: @Jadeboat @opticillunitic @Mugin @Bigtoe @Wolfen @yuthee

Name of suspect/s: Not sure who, orange armband warband

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None, but Jadeboat has video

Detailed description of the events: We had just entered Pustoshka and were talking near the water well with a bunch of people when someone said the orange armband warband was running up the road, we backed up behind a fence and then gunfire just erupted from the orange armbands shooting people on sight, and I was shot dead. There was no initiation, nor any hostilities from the people in Pustoshka to warrant any hostilities from the orange armband people.

Edited by Malthis

Jadeboot POV:

We walked back to Pustoshka after waiting out the night and hung around for a couple minutes before noticing a giant group of green and orange armbands, calling themselves the "Warbanders", returning to town. No one was sure if we should leave or stay but we quickly all changed our minds once we witnessed a woman get shot right next to us. I heard no initiation and was scared that a KOS spree was happening so I took my ass and booked it out of town. Aside from some shots in my direction I managed to escape, however, Robbie did not and let us know he had been shot directly in the head without warning.

Video might be a little loud, turn the volume down  but it will fill in the little details I've missed.

Posted (edited)

Alright so I was actually one of the people these guys were hunting and I was in this situation, me @Lego @Xehara @HDragon @PuffDaddyDevin @zsmith1111 were the ones they were trying to kill, now to be honest most of these guys are not even a approved group, so I am hoping the guy that killed @Xehara was legit because she just legit got laid out, once she died me and the other 4 I mentioned went out for blood and we ended up killing every last one of the blood thirsty goons, as we ran through the woods and fighting off the men that killed my brothers lover. However in the video that @Jadeboat posted, they legit shot anything moving to which jade and her group literally had not been in any hostile acts with us, we legit just met @Jadeboat and the rest, so I have no idea why these guys think they could just shoot at everybody, but they paid the price for it and ended up dying, if staff does not mind I think they all need to be brought up in the report because literally everybody in that dynamic was trying to kos a bunch of people they had no kill rights on.

Edited by Batok

bsKill logs:

Spoiler
01:30:18 | Player "Robbie Jackson" killed by Player "Vasili Komaroff" 

02:07:09 | Player "Batok Henry" killed by Player "Yegor Krasnov"

02:13:13 | Player "Ash Petrov"  killed by Player "Elliot Henry"
02:19:07 | Player "Chandler Miles"  killed by Player "Elliot Henry"
02:22:04 | Player "Yegor Krasnov"  killed by Player "Elliot Henry"
02:22:46 | Player "Vasili Komaroff" killed by Player "Elliot Henry"

01:59:42 | Player "Clayton Biggsbe"  killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov"
02:04:43 | Player "Leo Manarello"  killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov"
02:05:42 | Player "James Cannon" killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov"
02:14:22 | Player "Marcus Moreno" killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov"
02:14:29 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" killed by Player "Yegor Krasnov"

02:32:10 | Player "Elliot Henry" killed by Player "David King" 

Hit logs:

Spoiler
01:30:18 | Player "Robbie Jackson" hit by Player "Vasili Komaroff" with CR-527
02:00:18 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Vasili Komaroff" with CR-527 
02:02:37 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Vasili Komaroff" with CR-527 
02:09:44 | Player "Sunny Smith" hit by Player "Vasili Komaroff" with CR-527 
02:13:51 | Player "Sunny Smith" hit by Player "Vasili Komaroff" with CR-527 
02:17:56 | Player "David King" hit by Player "Vasili Komaroff" with CR-527 
02:20:45 | Player "David King" hit by Player "Vasili Komaroff" with CR-527 
01:59:34 | Player "Clayton Biggsbe" hit by Player "Batok Henry" with M4-A1 
02:05:54 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Batok Henry" with M4-A1 
02:05:54 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Batok Henry" with M4-A1 
02:05:55 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Batok Henry" with M4-A1
02:07:05 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" hit by Player "Batok Henry" with M4-A1 
02:07:08 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 12.1117 meters 
02:07:08 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 12.1089 meters 
02:07:08 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 12.1057 meters 
02:07:09 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 12.1185 meters 
02:07:09 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 12.1126 meters 
02:07:10 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 12.11 meters 
02:14:28 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 7.97219 meters 
02:14:28 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 8.11486 meters 
02:14:28 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 8.11486 meters 
02:14:28 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 8.24948 meters 
02:14:29 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with KA-M from 8.61178 meters 
02:14:29 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 8.97009 meters 
02:14:29 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 9.09474 meters 
02:14:29 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 9.09474 meters 
02:14:29 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 9.1205 meters 
02:14:29 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 9.13823 meters 
02:14:34 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 1.68127 meters 
02:14:34 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" with M4-A1 from 1.68127 meters 
02:00:16 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with LAR from 153.534 meters 
02:02:28 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with LAR from 291.367 meters 
02:02:32 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with LAR from 301.328 meters 
02:07:06 | Player "Chandler Miles" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with LAR from 52.2676 meters 
02:07:06 | Player "Chandler Miles" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with LAR from 52.2676 meters 
02:07:08 | Player "Chandler Miles" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with LAR from 52.3376 meters 
02:07:08 | Player "Chandler Miles" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with LAR from 52.3376 meters 
01:57:31 | Player "Chance Miller" hit by Player "Leo Manarello" with M4-A1 from 196.658 meters 
01:57:32 | Player "Chance Miller" hit by Player "Leo Manarello" with M4-A1 from 196.658 meters 
01:57:35 | Player "Chance Miller" hit by Player "Leo Manarello" with M4-A1 from 197.11 meters 
01:57:35 | Player "Chance Miller" hit by Player "Leo Manarello" with M4-A1 from 197.11 meters 
02:04:43 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Leo Manarello" with M4-A1 from 5.68295 meters 

Connection logs:

Spoiler
23:55:11 | Player "Robbie Jackson" is connected,
01:54:02 | Player "Robbie Jackson" has been disconnected

21:42:52 | Player "Mallory Shibley"  is connected
03:38:06 | Player "Mallory Shibley"  has been disconnected

01:09:40 | Player "Oliver White" has been disconnected
01:10:02 | Player "Oliver White"  is connected
02:00:59 | Player "Oliver White" has been disconnected
02:01:16 | Player "Oliver White"  is connected
03:37:29 | Player "Oliver White"  has been disconnected

21:43:40 | Player "Francis Williams II"  is connected
00:28:33 | Player "Francis Williams II"  has been disconnected
00:33:52 | Player "Francis Williams II"  is connected
02:32:11 | Player "Francis Williams II"  has been disconnected

23:40:06 | Player "jack lexton" is connected
02:22:07 | Player "jack lexton" has been disconnected

21:52:53 | Player "Aleksei Danilov"  is connected
01:52:56 | Player "Aleksei Danilov"  has been disconnected
02:07:42 | Player "Aleksei Danilov"  is connected
02:32:15 | Player "Aleksei Danilov"  has been disconnected

23:19:45 | Player "Derek Crow"  is connected
01:56:39 | Player "Derek Crow"  has been disconnected
01:56:52 | Player "Derek Crow"  is connected
02:05:36 | Player "Derek Crow"  has been disconnected
00:59:15 | Player "Batok Henry"  is connected
03:37:10 | Player "Batok Henry" has been disconnected

00:08:53 | Player "Elliot Henry"  is connected
03:38:06 | Player "Elliot Henry"  has been disconnected

01:12:33 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected
03:37:34 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" has been disconnected

01:29:36 | Player "David King" is connected
03:15:55 | Player "David King" has been disconnected

00:27:59 | Player "Sunny Smith" is connected
03:37:42 | Player "Sunny Smith" has been disconnected
22:45:13 | Player "Vasili Komaroff" is connected
02:24:04 | Player "Vasili Komaroff" has been disconnected

21:46:55 | Player "Clayton Biggsbe" is connected
02:04:54 | Player "Clayton Biggsbe" has been disconnected

23:24:23 | Player "Marcus Moreno" is connected
03:37:31 | Player "Marcus Moreno" has been disconnected

21:44:19 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" is connected
03:37:22 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" has been disconnected

23:58:41 | Player "Chandler Miles" is connected
02:19:31 | Player "Chandler Miles" has been disconnected

22:14:04 | Player "Leo Manarello" is connected
02:39:20 | Player "Leo Manarello" has been disconnected

01:44:20 | Player "James Cannon" is connected
02:09:19 | Player "James Cannon" has been disconnected

01:14:44 | Player "Marcus Moreno" is connected
03:01:44 | Player "Marcus Moreno" has been disconnected

Calling the following people to post their POVs. additionally, if you have any video evidence please post it unedited. 

Allies:

@Malthis - Posted

@Jadeboat - Posted

@opticillunitic Posted

@Mugin Posted

@Bigtoe Posted

@Wolfen Posted

@yuthee Posted

@Batok - Posted

@Xehara Posted

@HDragon Posted

@PuffDaddyDevin Not Involved Posted

@zsmith1111 Posted

Accused:

@Bsigo Posted

@BiggsbeOG Posted

@Shroud Posted

@JoeyOG Posted

@tr3ko Posted

@JoeyS Posted

@JamesCannon

@PandaOG Posted

The last kill in the kill logs was accidental mistake on David king who is one of our members, he killed Elliot who is fp as well xD, just so staff knows.

Francis "George" Williams II POV is as follows:

Bumped into the listed allies in OP around the barns by GM. Wolfen and Bigtoe were already with me. As a group we made it down to Pushtoshka to see if the Warband had dispersed. When we arrived there was no sign of them for about 5 minutes. Later we noticed them coming up the road. Wolfen, Bigtoe, Malthis, myself  took that opportunity to skidaddle. Some were debating staying or not, I am not certain of all the names of who was present though as our "group" had grown since the barns. Malthis, Bigtoe, Wolfen, and myself started heading towards the South West to avoid the gun fire that started to ring out through town. Malthis was telling us to wait and that they wouldn't hurt us. That was the moment he was shot in the face. We hoofed it out of there right fast after that and hid out by Myshikino forests.

I have no video evidence of the event.

Panda POV: dont remember much of the situation i showed up late and died in the woods way off by green mountain. Did not partake in this instance.

i was with @Mugin and @Bigtoe. after we ran into @Malthis and the rest of his group near GM. we waited until morning came and headed to Pustoshka to see if anyone was around. a little after we started to hear shots coming from a short distance away and a large group jogging towards us. @Mugin , @Bigtoe and i started to back away and to the other side of a fence sw-ish. @Malthis joined us and told us to stay and they wouldnt harm us, a few seconds later he was shot in the face by someone wearing a armband. @Mugin, @Bigtoe and I ran away as fast as we could.

don't remember much but here is my pov - we where taking shots from the trees I see-saw guy in a bush that one of our guys called out was shooting at him so I kill him, about 5 min later I'm following some dude and get gunned down.

Constance's POV:

I logged into the house near the well in Pustoshka and I am immediately met with guns in my face from a Warband, telling me to put my hands up. @YNW Viking and @BiggsbeOG runs over and tells the people pointing a gun at me "No no no, she's fine she's fine," and I ask if I should sit in the house which they say yes. I go into the house and kind of wait it out. One guy is gunned down but I only hear it, can't see it since I am inside. People run in and out,  @BiggsbeOG blocks the staircase leading to the upstairs where I am hiding many times and stating to one random "It wouldn't be a good idea to touch her." Eventually, the Warband leaves. I hear five minutes later from @zsmith1111 that he was robbed of everything (clothing included) by the Warband. Since they revoked their initiation on me I was fine with not chasing them down, but at this point, @zsmith1111 was targeted so it was decided we needed to put a stop to things. We meet up and roll out to NWAF, the last known location. I stick to the towers doing overwatch as it gets dark and everyone else takes up positions unknown to me at the time. I'm known for doing tower runs so it wouldn't be hard to claim I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. This was ruined by the fact that one of our men decided that shooting from below my particular tower was a good idea, unknown to me. They shoot him, find me in the tower, reluctantly let me go. The person shot by us happened to be a Revenant, thus giving the Revenants rights against us. I am then seen in the video posted being shot from 300 meters away by a Revenant. My kill was a good kill, they had rights. 

Derek Crow POV:

Walked into town with a group of people after hearing that Pustoshka was safe again. We RP with the people there and someone stated that this warband that was here before was returning. I stay a bit to see what they will do. After a few moments, without any initiation, @Xehara takes a bullet and is killed prompting myself and the rest of the people to run. I begin running up the hill towards Myshkino for fear of my life. Which as it turns out was probably the right call when myself and @Jadeboat start taking shots which can be seen and heard in her video. We tell someone who is looking at a military tent to run from the area as we continue running to Myshkino. I was not involved with any hostilities with anyone in that town nor was any initiation dropped before bullets start to fly and people got shot.

My pov as sunny

I logged in walked about a mile in game got held up robbed and called the bois letting them now i was held up and what the group name was after that i linked up with my group we retaliated i was shot and killed at the nw air field then i respawned went to pustoshka then the situation ended up coming back to me and before I could leave in an attempt to comply with NRL, I got initiate it on again at pustoshka

Posted (edited)

My pov as Vasili

I remember killing a guy that was probably Robbie Jackson and I'm sorry for that they told me to shot everyone it was my first day on the server so sorry for that. I take full responsibility on that kill and I knew it probably was gonna be a bad thing.

Edited by Bsigo

Miles POV:

I was with the Warband, however don't remember much from the situation. The warband consisted of mostly people we originally robbed back in kab. When entering Pustoshka where this occurred I don't really know what happened, just a lot of voices and people all swarming around. I killed nobody at this point, and didn't shoot either if I recall correctly. After this, sometime later we were shot at from a hill somewhere, where a gunfight seemed to just happen, resulting in the majority of us dying.

Oliver White POV:

I returned to Pushtoska with a group of people after we received information that the town was safe again. After a few minutes of conversation, we noticed orange armbands down the street. One or two of these armbands came up asking for names, then, without initiation, @Xehara was shot and killed. I turned and began to run. The remaining orange armbands ran up and told me to raise my hands. I did so, then was released by, I believe, @BiggsbeOG after explaining who I was. I left the town without taking any further shots.

Cant really add much but i was traveling around with @Mugin and @wolfen.  We met up with @Malthis and his group and traveled with them to pushtoska where after a little while of talking and hanging out @wolfen notices that there is a large group of people coming.  Me Mugin, and Wolfen, start backing up expecting bad things to happen then Malthis joins us tells us that things should be ok but is then killed.  Me mugin, and wolfen then bolt into the forest to try and get to somewhere safe.

I was on the outside of town when I heard a shot, I was informed over radio that the shot killed @Xehara by my boy @zsmith1111. Shortly after I was being shot at by the warband and fled to angle's compound with @Lego and @Batok. At this point, we ran across a group in the warband... The Revenants. At this point, Bigsbee was sniped by my guys and I executed him while he was uncon. I was shot at by a member of his group and fled to the trees. From this point, Lego began taking fire from an unknown group. I was in a ditch when I see a man in a orange armband run up on me and try to kill me. I gassed him and about 2 minutes later 2 men approach, one wearing an orange armband. I knew he was a Jackal (the group that killed Xehara) so I opened fire and killed him. The second guy happened to be sunny who was trying to backstab this guy. Shortly after my friend is pinned so my boys give suppressing fire while I cross an open field. I run up and gas a green armband who was already shooting at me when I start firing at this other dude who ended up killing me.

This has been a while but pretty much all i remember is I was giving @Xehara her bag back and then started running to my guys that was being fired at i run up and was killed by @HDragon. I logged moments after that 

@PuffDaddyDevin, @Shroud , @JoeyOG & @JamesCannon WIll now be temp banned and remained so until they provide their POVs.

POV: I dont remember much but all i did was tail behind the warband because it was humorous to watch. We all ventured around the map hitting up towns to show the might of the 'Warband'. We then ventured onto the airfield made some campfires and danced around having a laugh and RPing, we then got shot at multiple times from multiple directions So everyone scattered under the cover of darkness and hid away until light. However some of us were hunting them in the dark and got gunned down by them so we went onto finding them knowing it was them by the armbands on their bodies and or person. We then made our way onto Pustoshka and the firefight ensued and so did chaos.

Posted (edited)

I wasn't involved in the situation, nor was i online at the time

Edited by PuffDaddyDevin

Posted (edited)

POV: We had been shot at on the airfield by funeral parlor and decided to go and get revenge in push, one of the guys snipes Constance and we eventually get into a firefight in the trees, I kill a few and end up dying.

Edited by Shroud

Thank you, your temp bans have been removed

As seen in @Jadeboat's video it is quite obvious there was no initiation when gunshots started landing and when people started getting killed, for that - all the kills would be invalid by the accused. Next time you get in a hostile situation it is your responsibility to make sure that your initiations are heard by the people, you're seen by the people and so on. People who killed people will be punished for invalid kills and people who attempted to but failed to will be punished for attempted.